Are you Jessica

Dong Hyun: the Idol Pop Star...... Me: the freaky weirdo

Me: umm...What do you mean start packing?......

Mom: For your punishment I'm sending you Korea to help take care of a family that we have there. 

ON her face was the most blankest expression on her face. I started to get scared.

Me: Wait but why do i have to go? Can't Aunty or you go instead I'm only 13 i can't go traveling by myself their are out there and kid nappers and even worse psy-

Again today i was cut off by someone  Man just let me finish my sentence woman!!

Mom: You'll be 14 soon so just don't tell anyone your age. Keep your age a secret. You act older than you really are so its okay. except for your height which is pretty deceiving too..... 

Me: I BEG YOUR PARDON!?!

I  was half screaming but since we were already at the house she ignored me as she stepped out of the car.

Mom: Hurry up and go pack your flight leaves tommorrow.

She had been saying each of her setnences still with a blank face which was still scaring me.

Me: WHAT!!!!!

 

 

So i'm at LAX waiting for my flight. My mom was the only one that came with me. MAN!! 

Me: How long am I going to be staying there?

I tried to sound innocent so that she would make my stay in Korea short but it didn't work >.<

Mom: You are going to finishing Jr. High in Korea maybe even High school ... I'm still thinking about it...

Me: WTING HELL!!! I'm just supposed to be going to take care of some sick relative!!!!

I pulled my hand over my mouth knowing I had just made the worst mistake of cussing infront of my mom. I saw her glaring at me and her peircing eyes made me uncomfortable in my seat.

Mom: Well yes.. and no.. Yes you will be going to "take care " of a relative or I should say close relative but the relative is actually your- 

Suddenly her phone rang. she gives me a hand gesture saying that she would be leaving now. She Mouthed: Call me when you land!

Not really caring about what she was telling me before i hesitated to get on the plane.

   Why couldn't she have sent me to Japn!?! NARUTO!!!!!! WAIT FOR ME I WILL GO AND VISIT YOU ONE DAY!!

In my hands i held my naruto plush doll while I waved to good bye to my disapearing siutcase as it was rolled away on the convator belt.

Me: Don't you just hate waiting Naruto??

I made Naruto nod yes when i heard my Flight being called: Flight 1 to Seoul Korea leaving in 10 minutes

Damn I guess its time to see if i gotta go  pee.

Mom's POV:

I hope that when she arrives she won't get too freaked out....kekekekeke I better give Him  a call to let him know that she'll be on her way. kekekekekeke.....

My POV:

I got my back pack and boarded the plane. I had my laptop with me so as i was watching Naruto shippudden episode 118 i was startled by a tap on my sholder. It was the flight attendant lady.

 Lady: Would you like anything to eat miss?

I shook my head no then I thought wait POKEMON BREAD!!!!!

Me: Well ! Umm do you have any Pokemon Bread by any chance??

She smiled at me and nodded. I perked up when she brought my favorite snack >_<

Hours passed. Then i fell asleep.

Intercome: This is your captain speaking we will be arriving in Seoul, Korea in 10 minutes.

I was kinda excited since usually the only people traveling in my family were my parents and because i was on this trip alone it made it even more fun. I felt like an adult. I packed up my laptop and asked for another pack of Pokemon Bread for after the flight. I was 3 minutes early so i watched outside my window as we were about to land. When i got off the plane and I took out my phone to call my mom to let her know i had just arrived.

Mom: Hello.....

Oops i had forgotten that Korea and the U.S had different time shares so by the sound of it i had just a woken my mother for her slumber.

Me: Heyy Mom i just arrived in Korea

I was trying to sound apologetic for waking her.

It suddenly seemed like she shook off her sleep talk and went  in to immediate bussiness woman modecreepy O.O

Mom: Great!!! Someone should be waiting for you or lots of people kay they know what you look like so stay in one place so that its easier for them to find you got to go hun bye!!

Me: Wait how do they know how i look? Have i met them before or something?Weird???

So i found a bench to sit on after i got my siutcase. When i sat down a boy with wavy brown and red hair plop down on the bench a few feet away from me. When i looked up i bowed my head and he bowed back. I got my book out and started reading. From the corner of my eye i could see him first staring at me for a little while. Then he got up and dashed somewhere. I was thinking about lifting up my head but since the plane made me lazy I just sat there waiting reading my book[Naruto Manga X)]. Then all of a sudden many shadows were cast around me. I got a little freaked out so i turned around. I saw a group of really good lookings guys standing behind me but one was really ugly...he had a really bright shade of red for his hair color....looks like blood...ewwwww.....keep your cool they'll probably go away.....

Me: Sup

I saluted them then walked away to another near by bench hoping they would think I was some weirdo. This time though the group of people came to stand infront of me. 

Dong Hyun : Yah, Are you Jessica?