How that riuned everything!!!!!

Dong Hyun: the Idol Pop Star...... Me: the freaky weirdo

My POV:

We were in the quad when she  came.

Me:Heyy Fatass don't walk away from me while I'm talking to you!!!!! STupid !!!

I yelled at her making a crowd gather around us.

Jackie: First of all ya' dirty asain before you get all hopped up and start saying things in your foreignese language let's get this straight. Gerlyn told me that you told Amber that i picked my wedgie and that i tha-

I interupted Jackie with a smack in the face with my Naruto pencil bag. Smirking at my great achievment Jackie came back up to me pushed me up against the wall with her meaty hands.

Jackie: You don't know what you just  got yourself into !!! When you mess with me you  get HAIL!!

I tried the best i could tohold in my laugh because while she ran her dirty cavaty filled mouth off I saw her double chin bounce! When she saw me smirking she clenched my neck and tried to choke me. I could hardly breathe and was becoming light headed beacause hardly any air was going in to my body. I left my leg so that Jackie would move a little back and release me from her grip. As usual my calculations were correct. Stupid Jackie doesn't she know I'm wayy smarter than she is X) stupid!! i then karate chopped her arm Naruto style just to confuse her and by myself some more time to think of my next move.

Jackie: What The ung hell was that?!?

I could hear the confusion in her voice success!!! She started to swing on me a bunch  of times until she hit the concrete wall really hard making her knuckles bleed. When i doged her puch i came at her in a Naruto running pose and tackled her making her fall hard on the ground.

Jackie: YOU GET OFF M-

I inturrupted her when i started punching her in the face while she struggled to get up.fatso!!! After a few minutes I heard whistles being blown and teachers coming but at that moment it was like my concience wasn't working.

Mr. Wilcox: Jessica STop! STOP this instant! Jessica get off Jackie!!  I will suspend you if you don't listen to me when i count to three!! 1- 2- Jessica Get off of her!!

Then i was finally pulled off Jackie by one of our Co-Principals Mr. Wilcox.

We were both sent to the principals office. I got most of the scolding since i got too excited during the fight and left little bruises on Jackies cheeks. [btw i'm like 4'10 and Jackie is Like 5'4 soo yeah smaller people get enraged wayy easier XDD]

Mrs. Conejo: I still can't believe it you of all people Jessica getting into a fight like that.... Your one of the top honors students at this school?  I just don't understand.. tsk tsk tsk i expected more from you. I'm very disapionted.

Blah Blah Blah is all i heard.  I know that I'm one of the top honors students it wasn't my fault Jackie got mad at me for being liked by people and started being a !! YOu weren't there so you wouldn't know!!!

She gave me 3 referrals, a week supply of detention passes and she banned me from the upcoming Seventh grade dance.I mean like yeah I'm not one who would care about scool dances but the upcoming one was very special and i couldn't miss it.

Me:Mrs. Conejo please let me explain I-

Before could even finish my sentence i was inturrupted my that fatass Jackie's fake crying. 

Jackie: I just hate it when people call me fat. I try really hard to help my self by being healthier but i just can't!!!

Jackie bursts in to tears. As Mrs.Conejo went to fetch some tissues Jackie turned to me and started wipering some "interesting things"

Jackie:Since you did this to me you little I'm going to totally make sure that you don't get to go with Mark to the Dance.

I looked at her stunned that she knew Mark asked me the smartest guy in my honors class. He was cool, nice[or so i thought], and girls went gaga over him ALL THE TIME!! So him asking me to go to the dance with him of course I said yes I was desprate. I could feel my cheeks starting to redden. I've never gotten asked out too soo... yeah...[actually true... i'm a single nerd XP] Mark was the first and only guy that ever asked me to go anywhere with them let alone a dance.

 I stared at her for a while enraged[see there i go again talk about anger issues XD]

Me: So, what if he asked me?

Jackie:Well if your that clueless that i must tell you, Mark is using you to get his girlfriend jealous. Your nothing but his tool. He said it on Facebook. Oh yeah ... that's right,  him being the guy who asked you to go with him didn't even care enough to friend you first." 

My heart sank when i heard this. I didn't want to believe her. I didn't but i still did. And as i ran it through my head tears started to well up in my eyes . I felt like a loser. And as Jackie stared at me with a smirk on her face i could do nothing but hold them back for as long as I could.

 Jackie: Wow right now I kinda pitty you. But well these kind of things ar estuff that always happens to nerds..but what ever...

When Mrs. Conejo came in Jackie started again to fake cry. I just sat there, my heart aching and continuely being lectured and scolded by Mrs. Conejo. Although i coudn't hear her over the voices going through my head.

When my mom finally arrived at the "crime scene" she didn't look at me or talk to me on our way out of school or while we were getting into the car. When we finally arrived at the last stop sign on our street my mom finally broke the silence.

Mom: Why?

As I tried to put together a believable lie for her to on all I lost track of How much time had past since she asked the question.

Me: Why what?

My tone was rude. I could see the furios look in my mom's eyes. 

Mom:When we get home start packing.

What!!??!!