BROTHER?!?

Dong Hyun: the Idol Pop Star...... Me: the freaky weirdo

Dong Hyun's POV:

Phone Rings

Me: Annyeo?

Mom: Dong Hyun I just left Jessica At the airport she's going to call me when she gets there so be there waiting for her exeactly when I call you to pick her up

Me: Wait how is that even possible to already be there when you call me to tell me to pick her up?

Mom: I don't care just find a way to do it

Me: okay fine.

The guys were practicing pretty hard today so I'll first take them out to eat then tell them the news.

Me: Let's end practice for the music video for today. Who's hungry?

The Twins+ Minwoo: ME!!! WE WANNA GO TO McDonalds!!! Para-Pa-Pa-Pa!!! WE"RE LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!PWEEZ!!!! HYUNG!!!

Jeongmin: I'll have a salad with fruit and the dressing on the side. Make it LIGHT dressing 'mkay?

Hyunseong: Anythings fine with me Hyung.

Me: Okay well decide on a place quickly so we could go.

They better go easy on my wallet!! We better get going so that we get to the airport soon.

 

Later at the airport I immediately got a phone call.

Me: Annyeo?

Mom: I sent you a picture of her so go and look for her she got off the plane a few minutes ago so go go go !!!!!

Me: Okay Okay! i'm going!! BYE!!

I gatherd the guys around....What the heck why is Youngmin still eating....fatso X

Me: Okay so here's the deats my sister Jessica just arrived at the airport and we need to look for her. She is going to be staying in Korea for sometime so be good to her. I can't tell you why she being sent here but she may tell you guys on her own so be nice.

Kwangmin: Hyung what does she look like?

Damn even though i hadn't met her yet I don't want them to be staring at the picture my mom sent....I hadn't even looked at it yet... what should i do????....wing it!![anyways she probably looks like me]

Me: She has brunet shoulder length straight hair she's short and probaly has something that's related to Naruto in her Hands.

Minwoo: Naruto?? The anime Naruto!!COOLIO!!!

Youngmin: HAHAHAHA NERD!!! XDD

Me: What did you just say about my Dongsaeng????

Youngmin: O.O Nothing hyung nothing!!

Hyunseong: Okay well let's get going shall we?

Me: Wait. Before you guys go, if you spot her immediately contact me. Got it?

Jeongmin: Why?

Me: Because I  said so got it!!

Jeongmin: OKay Okay you 'da boss!! :P

Me: Well men let's split up!!

Jeongmin's POV:

Ugghh....I HATE work..... seaching for a brunet....brunet......brunet....Oh whatever I'm just gonna let the guys look for her. I'm just gonna chillax with this girl on the bench...OOOooh jackpot i think I found me a hot one!! Why is she reading Naruto?? Must be in desprate need of a good time . ;) Time to make my mo-.................wait.........WTF!!!!!!!!! Brunet!!!!!!!!!!!  Short!!!!!!!!!!!! Brunet!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NNNNNAAARRRRUTTTTTOO!!!!!!BRUNET!!!!!!!!

I feeel Like a ert....XP 

Gotta tell hyung...MANNNN!!!!!!!!!I hope hyung doesn't kill me!!!!!!!

 

My POV:

Me: yeah....you could say that..

Minwoo: Well we're here to pick you up!!!

He held out his hand. What the??? WHat's wrong with this kid??? Is he like in elementry or something?? FREAK!!! O.O 

Me: Okay. Prove it

Youngmin: There's nothing to prove. Your Hyung's dongsaeng what else do you need

Kwangmin: yeah

Well aren't these to RUDE look alikes!! Why is the Brunet one blushing.....FREAK!!!!! XDD

Me: Dog what?!?

Jeongmin: Not DOG! Dong as in dongsaeng as in LITTLE SISTER!!!!

Me: What!!!!

My phone started to ring.

Me: He-He-Hello??

Mom: Hun? Are you with the party that you going to be staying with? Did you meet the guy with red hair yet?

Me: MOM! WHAT'S THE NUMBER FOR 911 IN KOREA!!! THESE PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT I'M RELATED TO SOME GUY NAMED HYUNG AND THEY KEEP CALLING ME A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeongmin: Not Dog Dongsaeng...pabo....she could actually pass as one kekekeke...X))

Mom: give the phone to the one with red hair hun 

Me: What?!? no I don't evev kno-

Mom: GIVE THE PHONE!!!

What the heck is wrong with this woman!! I might be on the verge to getting kidnapped and she just says to give the phone to the hyung guy....wait how does she know that the hyung guy's hair is red?

Me: Hey you!! the...phone... its for you....

Dong Hyun: Alright then hand it over

Me: If you try to do anything stupid I'll throw this at you * Holding up Naruto*

The smirk he gave me before taking the phone made my blood begin to boil!! this guy is really asking for it!!

Dong Hyun: Umma she's being a brat and won't listen to us!

Mom: Put me on speaker

Me: Hello Mom! Why did Mr. Hyung just call you Umma?does that mean mom??

My heart started racing.... WHat the heck was going on?

Mom: Hun this man is your brother. I sent him to Korea when he was about your age and he has lived there ever si-

Me: WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME!!!!!

I yanked the phone out of Albino Guy's hand and closed it the opposite way so that it would break.

Dong Hyun: YAH!! Why did you do that?

Me: SHut your mouth White boy!!!!!

He looked at me stunned then he made an odd hand gesture... WHat the???

Suddenly I felt some one pick me up....Some one Huge!!!!!!!![ by huge of course I mean like tall]

Me: what the heck ?? HEYYY!!!!!! PUUUUTTT MEEEEE DOWWWWN!!!

Hyunseong:  You already heard that you are Dong Hyun Hyungs dongsaeng so deal with it! Also be more repectful towards him he's older then you are. You shouldn't be rude!

Me: No I don't wanna!!! I wanna go Home now!!! send me back to america or I'll start yelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dong Hyun: Go ahead it won't bother us you'll just be emabarrassing youself.

Me: FINE!!!

Just as I was about to let out a scream a cheseburger was crammed into my mouth but on of the look alikes.[Blonde]

Me: *cough-COUGH-COUGH* WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!!!!!! THAT HURT!!!!!!!!

Youngmin: You seemed hungry since you opened your mouth soo big a few seconds ago

He started giggling then after i give him my best "about to cry face" he immediately stopped and the huge guy put me down.

Youngmin: Oh. I'm sorry I didn't mean to get rough its just tha-

I used the technique that Jackie used at school....fake crying kekekekeke ;)

Lots of people started turning around and wispering.

Person 1: Did he hit her? Poor baby!

Person2: Should I call the Police?

Youngmin: NO! I didn't do anything its okay she's fi-

Old Lady: SHAME ON YOU YOUNG LADY! SHAME ON YOU!!

Yoyngmin: -___-" Ma'am I'm a boy....

Old Lady: What?! *Pats Youngmin's chest* Nope * Pats Youngmin's .....Peacock* Ooohhh that's right..

Youngmin: HEYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pfft..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a loser!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

Old Lady: *Gives me a Lolipop* Don't let "it" hurt you anymore okay!!

I nodded my head then turned to Youngmin who was still stunned at what the old lady did.

Me: Sorry you had to go through that

Youngmin: Let's...just ...go home...PLEASE !

Jeongmin:PFFFfttt..... Its okay man we all new it was coming someday hahahahahahah!!!!

Hyunseong: O.O Uhhh.......well......uhhh....

Minwoo: You don't look like a girl to me hyung! Hwaiting!!!!!??????........*whistles off*

Kwangmin: Uhhh...I guess that means that the both of us look like girls huh bro :)

Youngmin: Thanks man :)

DongHyun: Hurry the van is here

Me: Can I sit infront... I get kinda car sick in the back....

Minwoo: There may not be enough room so you can sit on my lap!! I could be you car seat ^_^

Me: I'm old enough not to ride in a car seat you know!

It suddenly became quiet....

Kwangmin: Well...How old are you then?

O.O can't tell them....WHAT SHOULD I DO??????? I looked at Hyung...

Dong Hyun: She's a little younger than you guys....

I smiled at dong Hyun...maybe having a sibling isn't too bad.

Yougmin: cool but how old exactly

I ignored his question.

Me: well let's get going

Minwoo: Are you gonna sit on my lap?

Me: Sure...i guess...

Minwoo: YAY! RIDING BUDDIES!!

What's up with this kid??....

Youngmin's Pov:

Hmmm....Why did she ignore my Question???Something seems wrong.....

*shudder* Why did you do that to me old lady!!!!!