First day of school

Dong Hyun: the Idol Pop Star...... Me: the freaky weirdo

My Pov:

I woke up early today so i could take a bath to relax my nerves and think of how to look and act to embarrass my oppas hehehe evil!!!XDD When i toweled my self off i heard a slight tapping on the door.

Me: Yes?? Is there someone there??

Minwoo: Jj-ah!!!!! I have to go PEEE!!!!!~o~

Me: Jj????? Its jessica!!! And can't you use the one in your room???

Minwoo: Its a nickname for you!! AHH!!! Youngmin is blow drying his hair!! Please can i go?????

Me: AHH!!! HOLD on!!HOLd ON I'll Be right out!! Give me a moment!

Minwoo: PLEASE!!! HHUURRRRYY!!!!!

Me: OKay OKay!!

I slipped on my under garnments, skirt, and buttong up as fast as i could. I ran out of the bathroom letting the potty dancing minwoo inside.  I guess he is a pretty good dancer.....OH!! I could use this as some thing to black mail him with!!

Minwoo: AAAhhhhh........

Me: Don't forget to flush!

Minwoo: I know!! *fwwwisshhh

Me:  EEEWWWW!!!>3<

I went downstairs with Minwoo trailing close behind. When we reached the bottom of the steps i saw none og the oppas except for Kwangmin who was face down on the table probably trying to catch some more Zz's.

Me: Kwangmin-oppa??

He didn't move?? Hmmm...What shoul I do??

Minwoo: Maybe we should tickle him....then i again he probably night swat us away violently..

Me: Hmmm.....Let's use this!

I pulled out my phone because it had a a little shuriken on the end that shocks you when someone else onther than me touches it...saddly Minwoo curiously grabbed it and consiquentally he got shocked...

Minwoo: AHHHH!!! That hurt!!!

Me: Mianhae Minwoo-oppa!! I forgot to tell you

Minwoo: its okay .....but what are you gonna do with that??

Me: Watch!

I pulled down the back of Kwangmin's collar  and looked for a spot to shock ....when i was about to press the shocking shuriken it his neck he turned around and swiped it form my hand and through it at Youngmin! WHO WAS RIGHT BEHING ME!! Napkins were put into Minwoo's mouth to keep him form warning me....

Minwoo: Achk-chk ehk

Me: Minwoo-oppa!

I rushed to his side yanking the balls of napkins out of his mouth

Me: Kwenchana???

Minwoo: N-ne...owie that really hurt Jo Youn-.....hyung???

I looked at the floor where Youngmin was the shuriken was still on his chest and still shocking him. I carefully removed the shuriken.

Me: Y-Youngmin??

Youngmin: Mianhae Jj-ah...i was only playing around..

Me: it okay Oppa ..... Kwangmin gomawo for stopping your brother..but how did you do that???

Kwangmin: hmm..Well I don't know...i just did.....

Me:uhh..okay well let's get to school or we'll be la-

I was just about to march out of the kitchen when i heard a symphony of tummy's growling including my own. I felt my cheeks redden....i was to embarassed to turn around until i saw the rest of Boyfriend coming down the stairs i panicked and turned aroundonly to see the maknaes staring at the floor near my feet then i turned to my hyung and my other oppas who were also looking at the floor at my feet. i finally glanced down out of curiosity wanting to know what they were staring at.

 

Kwangmin's POV: OMG Jj-ah is ...leaking

 

Youngmin's POV: Is she hurt??

 

Minwoo's POV: BLOOD!!![~0~]

 

Rest Of Boyfriend's POV: WHAT THE !?!?

 

My POV:

Me: What are you guys looking at?

Minwoo: There's blood on the floor....

Jeongmin:*fake cough* ....its dripping off from your legs...*fake cough then looks away*

Me: Huh??

I shuddered at the puddle of blood...i haven't started my T.O.M...yet.....

Youngmin: Do you need to go to the hospital?

I was to embarassed andshocked to move or talk......what was happening???

Dong Hyun: I think she'll be fine...its probably just her pe-

I finally got it togther and shoved the napkins i pulled out of Minwoo's mouth in to Hyung's mouth...

Kwangmin put his hand on my shoulder it looked like he was about to say something but he just froze there. I swatted his hand off and swallowed the embarassment hard.

Me: O-Okay so let's get things straight! I have not started my p-period yet so get that thought out of your head. I think i may have to go to the hospital-ahhh....

AHH!! I felt a sharp pain in my side..it really really hurt ..maybe i am on my period.....

Hyunseong: W-well i could drive you if you want...

Me: N-Nevermind.....can i just stay home??

DOng Hyun: No! I told the school you would be going so just go and do your....stuff let's go..

Kwangmin finally unfroze: Wait but we're  hungry.....

Dong Hyun: We'll have breakfast on the way then...so hurry Jj-ah

Me: FINE! and quit calling me that....

I ran upstairs and changed my bloody clothes packes my bad with extra pads and ran down stairs to find Kwnaming waithing for me. He handed me a note saying.

                                                                     To: Jj-ah

                                                                  Memory erased. :)

                                                                      From: Kwangmin

Me: Gomawo oppa....

Kwnamin: No problem let's go today's you first day of shool enjoy it okay! <3

Me: I'll try.....

KwangMin: See this is the beginning of a great day!!^^,

Me: Yeah

 Or will it be??