My Albino Brother: My ticket home

Dong Hyun: the Idol Pop Star...... Me: the freaky weirdo

All of them chanted: Together we are Boyfriend!!

Boyfriend?? What's that. I tilted my head inconfusion.

Me: Boyfriend....?

Dong Hyun: Yes

Me: What's that supposed to mean?

Youngmin: We're a Kpop group

Me:Kpop....? What's That!!

ALL of them even the driver: HUH!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know what KPOP is!!!!????!?!?!?!?

I nearly jumped out of my seat when i heard their HUH they freaking scared me but it was funny 'cause even when they said HUH it was with an accent! >_< their so funny!!^_^

Me: Of course not no one does ...well no one in america

Minwoo: WHAT?!? americans don't listen to Kpop :'[ that makes me want to cry...

His bottom lip started to wiggle ..it actually looke like he wanted to cry.....awwww he looks like a little chubby bunny!! <3........WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I THINKING!!! I began to thump my head trying to get the thought out of my hand when i felt some one grab my wrist.

Kwangmin: What are you doing? O.o

Me: Moh?!? HUH? nothing ......can ...you let go of my hand .....

Kwangmin: oh yeah......sorry...sure...O/////O

BLUSHIING!!! AGAiN!!!!!! WTH!!!?!?!?!?

The van came to a holt.

Driver: We're here

Dong Hyun: We'll continue inside I'll get your bag

Hyunseong: I'll get your other suitcase wow heavy

Jeongmin: I could carry you if you want ;)

Dong Hyun: If you touch I'll break your arms

Jeongmin: O.O *walks away*

Minwoo: This way milady

Me: What a gentle man

Minwoo: WHy thank you miss shall I accompany you and Naruto inside?

Me: I'd be honored 

Wow this is some playful kid I wonder How old he is?? He interlocked his arm in mine and walked me out of the parking lot in the front of this condo biulding. NICE! XDD Hyung got Swagg!!

Me: Minwoo who picked this place?

MInwoo: We did! Its rrrreally pretty inside i made sure your room was next to mine.... since its mostly just the hyungs going to the important meetings i stay home alone...

Me: Oh...welll you won't be alone now you have me :D

Minwoo: AH! thats right let's go exploring!!

Kwangmin's POV:

Waahhhh...Jessica-ah is so pretty and nice...PLUS i think she also likes pokemon ^^. Ihope she notices i kind of like her.

Me:OW! man i guess i was daydreaming again...fell over a little rock...owie....>.<

My POV:

When Minwoo opened the front door I thought I was going to faint........

It was amazing evrything was white grey and moderny and classy!!! I fell in lovewith the house instantly!!!

 

MInwoo: Sorry I told you it was kinda messy in here.....

Me: UH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Dong Hyun: SO about you not knowing about Kpop let's finish are mini concert for you. Guys get in here!

Youngmim and Kwangmin: We're coming

I couldn't really pay attention to the mini concert they gave me but i clapped at he end, praised them, and thanked them anyway. I was too mesmorized by the pretty room....

Dong Hyun: So Jessica...I noticed you don't speak korean fluently?

Me: Oh well i was able to when i was little but then i learned english and became a fluent english speaker...i guess i sorta forgot since i don't really have anyone to speak korean to ...

Minwoo grabbed my hand in his. I felt and electric shock course through me when my skin met his. i knew he felt it too because i saw him staring at out hands .Then he finally spoke.

Minwoo:we'll help you practice your Korean and in the mean time we could translate for you the best we can for school tommorrow.

Me: Oh yeah...school... well doesn't that bring back memories....

THem: O.O

Kwangmin:What do you mean?

I didn't hesitate to tell them because they were going to find out soooner or later right?

Me: Well at school there was this girl who REALLY didn't like me so she got into a fight with me an-

Youngmin: Are you hurt?

He grabbed me and stood me up and scanned me head to toe....

Me: Heyy!!! You ert!! Quict checking me out!!!!!!

Youngmin: I'm not trying to check you out I'm just looking for- AH HA! on  your neck!

He gently tilted my neck and i immediatly felt a sharp pain. I flinched at the pain and stepped away from Youngmin Oppa's grasp.

Dong Hyun: What was on her neck Youngmin?

Youngmin: well from the looks of it she go some pretty bad bruisesin the fight and-

Me: Can i just finish my story!!!!

Youngmin: Sorry! Go ahead.

Me: Well after the fight i got a bunch of punishments one of them coming here to take of a sick relative.....Wait your not sick!!

Dong Hyun: actually I am...I'm albino...when i was your age mom sent me here to Korea to get treatment and since i was a childhood actor the producer of starship entertainment found me and put me in Boyfriend...You don't actually have to take care of me though...

Me: Ohh..I'm sorry to here that... 

Then Hyung left the room and Hyunseong and Jeongmin trailed close behind leaving me with the twins and Minwoo.

Me: well that was odd...

Kwangmin: Not really ..hyung has beem struggling lately with the sickness

Me: really?? Like how

Minwoo: sometimes he acts suicidal and doesn't like to take his medicine

Youngmin: Just yesterday he asked me to bring him a knife. of course i didn't just in case he  tried to do something stupide but yeah its pretty depressing....

Then it hit me , my goal while I'm here in Korea is to help my brother and everyone else who had to watch him in pain and depressed...even though i don't have to this may be the only and quickest way to get me home..the sooner hyung feels better the sooner i can go home!! HWAITING Jessica Hwaitig!!!!