Dinner

I am empty

I look down at the food, bowls and spices sprawled out on my kitchen counter. They were all the things I needed to use to make spaghetti and garlic bread. I sighed and scratched my head, slightly confused. Out of everything my parents wanted to teach me, they had to skip out on cooking class. I took my phone out of my back pants pocket to look over again on how to make the spaghetti and bread I'm so desperately trying to cook. 

" my lack of skills" I grumbled to my self. 

I began to follow the instructions on my phone. 

This is going to take me some time.

It took awhile to cook the food...I decided I should clean up a bit, considering I had sauce all over my shirt. The food turned out okay, nothing like out of a horror Syfi film, thank god. But it wasn't something out of a cooking channel either. I guess It was ordinary, boring spaghetti. Nothing special. I made my way to my bedroom to change out of my dirty shirt. Unlike this morning my room was clean. I made sure to clean the whole house right when I got home from eating ice cream with jonghyun. I felt that was the most important thing to do, because I didn't want jonghyun thinking I was a huge pig, in which Secretly I was. 

I changed out of my white tee and changed into a black v neck. I walked over to the mirror to look at myself. 

My skin was pale and my hair was in my eyes, I flipped the hair out of the way.I didn't like my eyes, when you look at them they didn't show any emotion. They were just empty and sad. Sad dark brown eyes.I put on a fake smile, it looked weird and ugly. I groaned and pressed my lips together. I don't even look good when I smile. I jumped when I suddenly heard a loud knock on the door. It must be taemin. A little grin appeared on my face. I slowly made my way to the door that had jonghyun waiting behind it. I didn't want him to think I was waiting watching the clock tick by until I heard a knock from him. Which was what I was kinda doing. 

I finally got to the door and unlocked it, then opening it. Jonghyun had a big smile and was holding a bottle of some expensive looking Champaign. He was wearing a black loose tee shirt with the bolded word KING on it. Along with white skinny jeans. He looked y with his hair going in all kinds of directions, it was a mess but it looked so damn good at the same time. 

"You brought champaign?" I asked with a slight smile.

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders. "Well yeah can't ever go wrong with this stuff." He says than lifts up the bottle and kisses it.

"Well how much did it cost?" I asked, now grinning. 

"That's no of your business~" he says and lightly pushes me aside and walks in threw the door. "Wow it smells delicious, that's the food right?"

I laugh. "Yes that's the food. Welcome to my- er apartment. I don't really hang out here much so that's why it's not very ..homely?" I close the door and follow jonghyun to the living room. 

"I assume I should give you a tour before you get yourself lost." I say.

"Well first show me the kitchen before I drink all this stuff." Jonghyun says examining the champaign. 

"Follow me then." I say with a smile. 

I make my way to the kitchen with jonghyun following behind. 

"You can just put it on the counter."

Jonghyun places the champaign on the counter and walks back over to me. 

"The one place I'm dying to see is your bedroom." Jonghyuns says with a sly smile. 

I turn a dark shade of red. M-my bedroom? Why does he want to see it so badly? Is that suppose to mean somthing?

"O-okay." I say, trying to sound like I wasn't bother by what he said. 

I take him to my bedroom and while on the way I showed him the bathroom. 

"So this is my room..it's not really much. Just a bed and a desk." 

"You know a room says a lot about a person. I think your room says your simple and not very open." Jonghyun says, walking slowly to my bed, watching me.

"W-well that's true I guess." I watch jonghyun lay himself across my bed, his eyes still locked onto mine.

I wanted to join him, lay atop of him and place kisses along his neck. I was so desperate to touch someone. 

"Well what do you think of my bed?" I ask. I walk over to my bed and sit at the edge of it.

"It's comfy, but mines better." Jonghyuns says with a fox like smile. 

"Well I'm sure it is." I continue to stare at jonghyun with lust. 

"Come closer." He says to me. 

My heart skips and beat and I slowly come closer to him. My whole body now on my bed. I crawl next to him, and lay on my side.

"Is this close enough?" I ask. I could feel his body heat. 

"No, come closer..." 

I listen to him and get even get closer, my body next to his . skin touching. I look into his eyes, while he stares into mine.

"What about now?" My heart was beating so fast. Even though I have had experience, this feels like the first time I have been close to someone like this. 

"Perfect." Was all he said when suddenly he moved ontop of me. He held my hands above my head and his legs caged me in. 

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, not sounding as shocked as I was.

"Shh, just let me do this." Jonghyun says as he takes one hand off mine and brushes his fingers lightly across my face. He then reaches on the side of the bed and grabs the folded blanket. 

I raise a eyebrow wondering what he's going to use that for.

Jonghyun, now using both hands unfolds the blanket and puts it over my face. He then gets off the bed and unwraps the rest of the blanket and covers me up like a body bag. 

Right when I was about to get up and ask what the hell he was doing, jonghyun rolls me over and wraps the blanket over me more.

"Teamin is a boreito!!" He yells and laughs.

I start to wiggle under the blanket, laughing. Jonghyun was such a tease. 

"Soy un Dorito !!" I yelled out.

"What does that even mean?" Jonghyun asked, still laughing. 

"I don't even know." I reply. A big dorky smile was on my face, thank god I had the blanket over me.

(Sorry for late chapter update. I was planing to upload this on Tuesday but the laziness got the best of me. Lol did you guys leik my soy un Dorito ?heueheuheeu. -shot to death- well yeah. Here's my gay chapterrrrrr.)