Hungry

I am empty

Last night I couldn't sleep, and when I did I woke up crying because of a nightmare. That's one thing that's bad about living all alone. Not having someone there to hold you until you fall asleep. Feeling some sort of comfort that they are there. 

I'm lying here in bed not wanting to get up and not wanting to find things to keep me occupied. Not wanting to face my ty hangover that I'm having right this moment. I throw the blankets off of me and slowly crawl out of bed. My stomach growls, and I realized that I didn't eat anything last night, only whiskey and beer was in my system. I swear my body runs off of it like fuel. I stretch when I get out of bed and make my way towards the kitchen. 

All I really have here are microwavable foods and boxes of cereal. I go to my table where I left a box of chocolate rice crispys and shook the box. Empty. I throw it back onto the table and sigh. My place is a pig sty, I never have the energy to clean the place so every once in awhile I call a maid to tidy the place up. When my mother died she left a huge will that was split between me and my father, enough for me to use the money on unless things like flat screen tvs and waste money at the bar. I know she would get pissed at me seeing how I'm spending my money now but I didn't really give a . I spent my life seeing what people would do to get money and what they used it for and it made me sick. it I'm not even hungry anymore, too much thoughts are making me upset and I just want to tear my skin off. I sigh and rub my hand threw my hair, my head was throbbing and I just wanted to scream. 

"I need to get the hell out of here before I go crazy" 

I leave the dirty kitchen and go to my bedroom and grab a pair of dirty skinny jeans tot the floor along with a big sweatshirt from my closet. I put my clothes on in a hurry, but I wasn't sure what I was in a hurry for. 

"The hell am I going to do.. "

I go over to my night stand and grab my phone off of it, seeing what time it was. To my surprise when I unlocked my phone I seen that I had one unread message. I tap on the green icon on the screen and read the message I have been sent.

Jonghyun 

Hey it's me jonghyun~ I was wondering if you wanted to go out and get some ice cream this afternoon, maybe around 2:30? I haven't had ice cream in such a long time and I wanted to know if you would like to join me? Just text me back if you want to go~ ^^

I smirk at the message I have received. Jonghyun was way cute.

Yeah sure, I don't have anything to do anyways :)

I send the message to jonghyun and plop down on to my bed, staring at ceiling, smiling to my self. I'm not sure why I was smiling. But the thought of me smiling made me smile. I haven't smiled in such a long time, or hung out with someone. I don't remember the last time someone invited me to do something with them. Everyone thought I was weird and mean. My phone vibrated, meaning I got a text. I quickly slid my phone open and click on the green icon. I frown. 

Have you died of aids yet you little ? Shoved any new inside of you. Why don't you just slit your wrist and die already. 

The message didn't make me sad it made me upset, upset because I knew exactly who it was that sent me this. It was my father. He always sends me things like this out of the blue. I quickly delete the message, disgusted. I get another message but at this time it was from jonghyun.

Jonghyun

Then I'll come to your house to pick you up! ^^ be ready! :D

My smile returned to my face. Jonghyun seems different from the other people I have talked to. He was kind, cool and...really hot. Really hot people never wana hang out with me. I'm some creepy skinny boy who does things out of the question. I know putting my hopes up to think I will be this guys friend is surprising but he's all I have left. Because my time is ticking, and I don't have that long to live. I Just want to be happy once before I die. If that's possible at all.

(Yoooo c: I wrote this at school today!! The first day of school at that. XDD It was boring as usual and nothing great happened , only that I have some crushes with the same class as me heuheue =\\u\\= anyways yeah, here's the new chapter! Hope it doesn't ;u;)