Kyung Who?

Can You Not?

Chapter 4:

Kyung Who?

 

    Yoongi decided to go to lunch since on his first day nothing really much was going on. the lunch room was packed, Yoongi tried to find a table to sit. He wanted to sit with people but didnt feel like being a people person so he went to sit at a empty table by hisself.

as he got to the table he sat down and put on his headphones , shuting away all the noise. He bit on his apple when finally someone came and sat at his table.

 

“ Hello i came and sat over here with you , you sitting by yourself im Kyung by the way” The guy said as he sat down olding out his hand . Yoongi just sat and staried at him before finally introducing hisself and shaking his hand.

“ Who are you?” Yoongi asked .

“ YOU DONT KNOW ME , OH MY GOD YOU DONT KNOW ME HAHA” Kyung said as Yoongi just sat there confused saying nothing.

“yeah you dont know me….im a student here well know one pretty much know me. im Kyung Park the kid parogy well at least thats why my dad thinks. How about you?” Kyung said.

“ Me..haha, im just here just to go , i dont want to be here” Yoongi said.

“ahhh okay , well this school is awesome , do you mind if i ask whats your talent?” Kyung said.

“ Why do you ask so many questions, what are you the police?” Yoongi said.

“ Wooow my bad sorry ask you anything see you later” Kyung said as he began to get up.

“ Wait im sorry” Yoongi said as Kyung jump back down on his seat.

“ i knew you come around” Kyung said happly as Yoongi looked at him startled.

“ You must not have any friends” Yoongi chuckled.

“ What! i have lots” Kyung said as he chuckled to hisself.

“ Really?” Yoongi said.

“ Okay no” Kyung said,

“ Look your like the only person that actually take the time out , even thou you dont want to but seriously we firends” Kyung said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and put his headphones back on.

“ i pass, go find someone else im not interested” Yoongi said.

Kyung sat there not caring if it irritated Yoongi, Yoongi looked up and notice Kyung was just staring at him. He signed and took off his head phones.

“ your still here?” Yoongi said.

“ Yes, Yoongi you need to make friends, thats the only way you be able to surive in this school, you cant stay closed up from the rest of the world for and entire semester” Kyung says.

“ i rather get kicked out then to be in a school full of to many rich bimbos that seem to be to in there ways” Yoongi said.

Kyung blinked at Yoongi as he was trying to say he was talking about hisself. All of a sudden he began to study Yoongi’s face.

“ You look like someone i know, someone familar “ Kyung said.

“ lets use brain power” Kyung said as he put his to fingers on each side of his head and began to shake as if he was getting electrocuted.

“ Your weird man what is wrong with you” Yoongi said.

all of a sudden Kyung began to shake violently as his eyes began to go behind his head , he began to mumble other crazy things.

Yoongi began to get scared and got up , as Kyung throw hisself on the ground.

Yoongi looked over the table as Kyung hopped up.

“ I know who you are Yoongi Min , Hyuna Min’s little brother” Kyung said.

“ im leaveing bye” Yoongi said as he walked off.

“hey comeback….ahhh it worked” Kyung said to his self as he was still sitting on the ground.

 

    Yoongi walked down the hallway to get far away as possiable from Kyung. The farther he walked he heard a voice and a piano come from one of the music rooms.

He peeked inside as the door was slightly cracked to notice a girl singing and playing the piano. Yoongi seemed to be mesmerized by her voice as he leaned on the wall smiling, all of a sudden she stopped as if she noticed someone was watch but really she was talking a break.

“ that was rather beautiful” Yoongi said , as the girl jumped and turned to him holding her chest.

“ i didnt know you were there , you heard me?” The girl said with wide eyes.

“ Yeah , is there problem?” Yoongi said walking towards him.

“ Yeah, i really dont like singing when there’s people around” she says.

“what then how you in this school?” Yoongi chuckled to hisself.

“ unless you recorded your voice hahaha” Yoongi said.

“ im glad you find that funny , im pretty sure your nothing special either” the girl said.

“ wooow girlie there , you must not know who your talking to. talking to the must famous up and coming rapper. Jay , Kanye watch out” Yoongi said as he posed like he was going to shoot a basketball.

“you mean , Micheal and Kobe. your in the wrong school for that” the girl giggled to herself.

Yoongi stood there looking confused.

“ cause you were poseing like...nothing” The girl said.

“ look i can show you some things” Yoongi said.

“ like what?” the girl awnsered.

“ just watch” Yoongi says as he came and sat next to her at the piano.

“ my dad taught me this a long time ago” Yoongi said as he began to play.The girl was amazed with his skills as she watched his hands danceing over the keyboard. When he was done she stood up and clapped for him. He took a bow , as they both laughed.

“well i have class to go to now speak to you later” The girl says as she raced out.

“ hey i never got your name” Yoongi says but she was already gone. Yoongi softly pounded his fist in his hand and walked out the room.