Tables Turn

Can You Not?

Chapter 2:

Tables Turn

    I flew back to Cali where i was making my debut at , for performing to much and having so much fame in Korea , the company finally felt that it was time to try bigger things. i walk into my apartment and kicked my shoes off as i lazly plop on the couch.

“ long day” i say as i turn on the tv. switching from channel to channel whiched showed nothing, i turned the Tv off and tried to get a nap form the jet lag that took over my body.

as i began to dose off my cell went off make me hit the ground, i leaped up and grabbed my phone.

 

it was mom:

“hi mom , i just made it home if that what your calling for….Yes im in one peice and healthy...Yeah im so tired thou, but….WHAT! NO!....Mom really please find someone else are you kidding me…..this is not going to work...okay see you mom i love you” i say as i hang up the phone from hearing news i did not actually wanna hear.

“ Great” i say as i fell back into the couch.

    i woke up the next morning and got dress as i eat breakfast and watch the morning news. Yeah since when did i watch the news, but i figured why not cause i was going to end up on it after i end up killing someone, that is my bother. Mom had called to tell me what i never wanted hear ever . That is take care of  my brother. I drive to the train station to pick him up. i see him as i begining to passed as if he didnt see him. one good thing he doesnt know my car so i could pass him ,he be left there all night. I didnt want to be that mean so i backed up infront of him. He looked me with the most unamused face a person could have as i unlocked the door.

“ Get in” i said as he just stood there like he didnt know what to do. he pointed at his bags , giving me a “ uh hello i have bags” look. i popped the trunk as i helped him put his things in the trunk. Yoongi so slick came and snatched the keys right out of my pocket and ran towards the front seat,

“ Let me drive!.” He said as i ran after him.

“ Give them back” i said as we wrestle with each other over the keys.

“ Nope” Yoongi said as he moved them everytime i tried to grab after them.

We fought as people looked at us like we were bunch of wild animals. i knee budding Yoongi in the stomach as he felled to the ground in pain.

“Ha that will teach you” i said as i stepped over him as he laid on the ground scruch up like a ball. He mangage to get up and walked to the passager seat.

“ I let you win” He said.

“ Yeah sure” I said.

We made it to my place as Yoongi just through his things anywhere and plopped on the couch and the Tv like it was his place.

“ Make me a sandwich” He said .

“ umm im not your housewife , make your own sandwich dewb” I said.

“ Why are you here anyway” i said.

“ Yeah way to treat your guess wow” Yoongi said.

“ Your not a guess your a pest” I said.

“ Mom wants us to get closer” Yoongi said as it suddenly became quiet, then we began to burst out laughing.

“ What made her think of a dumb idea like that” i said.

“ Right , i never wanna be close to you...lets keep are bounderies” Yoongi said.

    Mom always tried to get some way to make me and Yoongi get closer but they never worked. i loved my bro and i know deep down he loves me but we are bother and sister . we will forever be like this its what makes us click.

    The night had falling i began to go to sleep as i felt the need to check and see if Yoongi was still there. Which he was sound asleep in the guess room i was nice enough to let him have. i went back to sleep and slept into the morning.

    The morning had risin as i got up and decided to prepare breakfast. i made Korean breakfast dish , one of the Family faves that mom taught me how to make.

“ Yoongi get your up , breakfast” i said. i got no awnser and several mintues have passed and still no sign of Yoongi. I went into his room and discovered that everything was neatly in there place and folded. then i discovered his bags where gone , then i figured where he was headed.

    i made it to the train station to see him standing up against the wall waiting for a train.

“ Where do you think you are going?” i asked.

“ Home” Yoongi said.

“ umm no your not your coming home with me , why do you think mom sent you here” i said.

“ well she will realize its a bad idea now goodbye” Yoongi said.

“ GET IN THE CAR YOONGI”i said.

“ NO!” he said. i took a breath and got out of the care.

“ i feel like im taking care of a three year old” i said as i began to grab him.

“ Ah what are you doing let go of me, KIDNAP KIDNAP” Yoongi said.

“ You stop it and lets go” i said.

“ NO AND YOU CANT MAKE ME” Yoongi said. i let go as we stood infront of each other for a mintue.

“ I will go only if you let me drive” Yoongi said.

i signed and gave him the keys. i help him put his stuff in the trunk as he sat in the car. Suddenly he had drove off without me sticking his middle figure out the window.

“ YOONGI IM GONNA KILL YOU!” I yelled.

    It began to Rain and thunder on my way back home, i was soak and scared as i walked back holding on to myself.

“ oooh im going to get you Yoongi” i said. finally i made it home as i see Yoongi sitting with a box of pizza almost gone.

“ hi sis” Yoongi said as he waved and smiled.

“ Dont...You...Hi...Me...You Bastard okay, Im wet...And cold ,so now im going to take a shower.” i said as i walked off to take a shower.

“Oh well theres some pizza if your hungry” Yoongi said not caring as usual.

i screamed out in fusteration as i slam the door making Yoongi jump.