Now What?

Can You Not?

Chapter 1:

Now what?

 

    December 19th, 2014 the day i thought my life couldnt get anymore complicated after this. I sit here thinking to myself is this what happens when you do wrong to people. like why God punish me im and Angel well at least i think i am. i cant help that im at the top of my game, lets say the charts , but why i had to be smack in the face with reality to. it isnt fair, this is just saying that life always comes back and bite you. Here i am sitting her with my mother and little bother , ugh that . He’s like a demon from hell, never in my life i would think i wanted to ship someone away so badly. sometimes i ask myself , why did mom even keep him. Haha if she knew all the things he pulled she would think twice about letting him stay with her.

    i see him over there with his “ im so swagged out , cant be touch” look as he sits next to mom. Yeah may i tell you we are at a funeral, yes my dads; you would at least think he would have enough symphty for the old man. Mom crys her eyes out as they began to bring dads casket down into the ground. She grabbs me and Yoongi as she puts our heads on her chest. Yoongi began to get uncomfortable as he tried to ease out her grip, he began to get up until she pulled him back down.

“ Mooom” Yoongi cried as she began to sqeeze his head into her chest.

“ ooooh babies , your father was a good man” she said as she blew her nose into the tissuse letting us go.  i took moms hand and held it and i looked into her red eyes,

“ Mom its gna be okay you will make it” i said. i looked over at Yoongi who was giving me a dirty look then rolled his eyes.

The repast had started as we all sit and waiting until dinner was served.

“ummm mom who are all these women here?” Yoongi asked as he looked around at the large amount of women at the repast.

“Son thoose were your dads ex girlfirends” she said as she sounded pitiful.

“ Whaat dad could mack like that, let me find out” Yoongi said as he walked off like a jolly old man. he went to talk to some of the women who were very beautiful and all looked like gold diggers to me. i went to go sit by the piano Dad use to play as i began to sing a old song we use to practice together when i was really little. Tears began to form as i stopped and dipped my head down.

“umm your dad loved that thing” mom said.

i looked up and smiled and straighting myself as mom came and sat next to me.

“ do you mind” mom asked as i shook my head no.

“ Your dad was such a bright man , very strong man you see. He was like the main reason why i was so into music, and wanted to be apart of his merchdise. Back in my day your dad was the thing like you are now. i always see so much of him in you when i look at you performing on tv. He be so proud of you” She said as she caressed her hand on my face.

“ You think dad would of supported me even if i started singing about ” i said as we began to laugh. Dad was so protective after me that when i told him that i started having feelings for this one boy he end up home schooling me. He wanted what was best for me and didnt want me to focus on the minor things in life.

“ Miss Min dinner is ready to be served” the maid siad as we all gathered around the table to eat. meals were being passed, Yoongi grabbed his plate before it even touch the table and began to eat. I looked at him as he ate, he looked like a pig as always munching on food like it was going to leave him. while everyone was busy eatting mom stood up and tapped her fork against her glass.

“i would like ot have a few words to say about this wonderful man that i had and still have in my life” Mom started as Yoongi signed.

“again mom , seriously this is like the sixth time mom nomore sob stories” Yoongi said.

“ Seriously Yoongi everything is not about you , you will see what it is like to love someone deeply if that ever happens” i said . Yoongi rolled his eyes and made a face as he contiued eatting.

“ finish mother” i said.

“first thing first i would like to tell you all how honor and moved i feel to be able to share his life with you. he wouldve enjoyed you all, no matter the morejoity of you here” Mom said as she looked at all his ex girlfriends.

“umm he loved you all but , i was one he choosed to be his special one. see there’s things that we had in common that no other’s could complete him with. he’s a man of honor creativity and power. He wants the world to love him-”mom said.

“ Women” Yoongi said under his breath as i gave him a look he gave me one back.

“well he left here loved and will always be remembered” mom said as she took tissues from the maids hands and began to pat her wet eyes.

“ Mom that was so wonderful, Dad loved all of us. Maybe not some people but all of us” i said as i looked at Yoongi.

“ Yeah whatever , you think your better then everyone else becuase your a superstar singer oh wow. Clap Clap Clap i give you applause” Yoongi said as he clapped his hands.

“ oh my God you really are a jerk, Dad should of shipped you away a long time ago” I said as everyone looked to are attention.

“ oh yeah you know dad loved me the best , thats why he never let you go out anywhere” Yoongi said as he began to chuckle to hiself.

“Yeah cause he didnt want me to end up like you” i said .

“Dont you dear do it” Yoongi said he he knew what i was papearing to do.

“Try me” i said nice and slow as i got in his face.

“Children stop you are causeing a sence , this is embarrassing.” mom said nervously.

“ No mom let her be the center of attention, ALWAYS TRYING TO STEAL MY LIGHT” Yoongi yelled as he got in mines.

“ You pest at the bottom of my shoe, your gonna wish you hadnt done this” i said.

“ Go ahead Hyuna , by the way your breath stinks anyway” Yoongi said as he smirked. i sat back as i staired him down as he arched one of his eye brows and titled his head.

“ you bastard, Mom i dont think you would like to hear this but i think you might want to.” i said as i narrowed my eyes.

“Dont you do it” Yoongi said.

“ Yoongi here , hasnt been the angel boy you expect him to be” I started.

“ He’s been sneaking out the house so he can go shack up with one of the Kim sisters” I said as one of the sister began to cough. Mom looked at Yoongi surprised as Yoongi looked at her and smiled.

“ Hehe mom thats not true she is telling lies” Yoongi said.

“ oh boy its the truth, cause when i was doing laundry i found a in your pants when you tell mom you dont have ” Mom sat down as she couldnt believe what she was hearing.

“ mom its for ed” Yoongi said nervously .

“ Lisa, Luna is this true” Miss Kim asked both of her daughters. Lisa looked at Luna who turn away.

“ mom im so sorry” Lisa cried.

“ OH MY GOD SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU ARE NOT A ” Ms Kim asked Lisa.

“say it wasnt me” Yoongi whispered as i shook my head at how dumb he could be.

“ im sorry Yoongi but i cant lie anymore, Mom i wasnt really going to clarinet classes” Lisa started.

“ No no no” Yoongi whispered.

“ I went out with Yoongi and we would go to the motel on the street that i said i would take classes. first off though i never even started them” Lisa said.

“ i didnt want to be anymore mom, he was the only one that was actually willing to give me a try” Lisa cried as everyone was so shocked. Luna looked at Lisa with wide eyes and hanging.

“ This is it” Miss Kim got up and slam her napkin on the table.

“ Miss Min , the devils you raise , No that one devil you raised is such a ...ugh im leaving” Miss Kim said.

“ Girls lets go” Miss Kim said.

“ im sorry Yoongi” Lisa said as both began to walk out.

“ omg sis, how good was he” Luna whispered to Lisa, Lisa winked her eye as she bite her bottom lip.

“ Really?”Luna said as Lisa shook her head yes.

“ uh your so lucky” Luna said as they all walked out.

“sorry to burst your bubble baby Bro” i said as i made a puppy dog face. Yoongi rolled his eyes shook his head. He looked at mom who gave him a cold stare , he could feel how intense it was as he gave her a nervous smile.