Star Student

Can You Not?

Chapter 3:

Star student

 

The next morning i finally decided what i was going ot do with Yoongi , there was no way i was going to let him think he can stay here and not do anything. i decided to sign him up for one of the best music schools in Cali. I waited for him to wake up as he camei n ot the kitchen taking the carton of milk out and start to drink. He burped really loud and made a face as he smelled his stinking breath. i eased up behind him not saying a word as he turned around and jumped from the sight of me.

“Oh my God you scared me” he said holding on to his chest.

“ little bother” i said as i smiled holding on to his shouders.

“ Aren’t you just the cutest thing” i said as i pinched his cheeks. he slap my hands off and looked at me strangely.

“ your scareing me why are to acting like this?” he asked.

“awww little Bro, i just want to be nice” i said as i playfully punched his arms.

“ nice is not in your vocabulary since when are you nice to me” he asked still suspious.

“ since i decided to stop being a meanie and be a big sis to you “ i said as i cutely smile and pinch his cheek again.

“ please stop you look like idoit” he said as he walked off.

“ Heeey do you mind going somewhere with me?” i asked hoping his would say yes.

“ go where?” he asked.

“ ahhh just somewhere...fun” i said as i smiled showing all my teeth.

Yoongi looked at me as if i was some strange hobo off the road claiming the world was about to end.

 

    We both where in the care i havnt told Yoongi where we were going and wasnt goign to let it be a surpise. we pulled up to the school and i stopped as Yoongi face changed from lost to confused.

“ umm this is a school sis, ” he asked.

“i know…” i said as i blinked my eyes and smiled.

“ ummm what are we doing here?” he asked.

“ ummm this is where you be going” i said as i smiled.

“ ummm what , no im not going to school no” Yoongi said.

“ oh yes you are , your not going to stay at home and do nothing wiht your life” i said.

“well im fine just doing that , im not going” Yoongi said as he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms.

i sat back as well as we both sat in silence for sometime.

“ well we sit here all day , no food , no tv , no nothing just all day bored”i said.

“ well i can get out and walk” Yoongi said as he got out the car and began walking.

i signed and got out and started to follow him.

“ seriously Yoongi do you always have to make everything about you, for once Yoongi do what someone else wants” i said.

“ im not going to school, why do you think i got kicked out all the time , school is not for me” Yoongi said as he kept walking.

“Yoongi just try it , its a music school” i said as he stopped walking and so did i.

He turned around and looked at me.

“ Really?” Yoongi said.

“yes Yoongi , i knew how much you wanted to do music ….try out the school” i said.

Yoongi took a breath and looked at the school, he shook his head no and began to walk again.

“ Hey where are you going” i said.

“ Im not going to some ty school sis never, im not going” Yoongi said as he walked off. I didnt bother to go after him this time , just let him figure it out for himself.

 

The morning had come again , i looked into Yoongi room to find out he was gone again.

“ here we go again” i said as i went to race out til i found a note on the front door.

 

it read:

 

Hey sis i thought about it and decided to go to the school

i hate it but i might as well make use.

 

I took the note off and smield to myself, my bother may at time be stubborn but he does things in his time.

 

    At the school Yoongi began to walk, as he looked in all the room , full of musical students. one room where ballet dancers the others were painoist. Yoongi made it to the school office to sign hisself in.

“ Hi im Yoongi Min, im here to become a student” Yoongi said . The lady looked at him as her glasses were below her eyes.

“ you have to auditon, auditions are held in auditurim. sign up and wait your turn” the lady said.

Yoongi went into the auditurim as no one notice as the music of the person on stage was so loud.

The judges were two girls and a guy, all three looked well dress and wealthy.

“ ugh what is this get this nonsense off the stage” one the girls said as she throw the persons sign up papers on the floor.

“ im sorry can i go again?” the person said nervously.

the girl looked at him without saying a word , as the other two looked at him with wide eyes.

“ can you go again...WHAT DO YOU MEAN CAN YOU GO AGAIN!, YOU OFF THE STAGE” the girl yelled as the person ran off the stage crying.

“ ah , so hard to find real talent in this place” the girl said as she flipped her hair with her hand.

Yoongi walked up on stage no one was paying attention as everyone was talking about what just happen.

“Hello im Yoongi Min” Yoongi said as he cleared his throat.

everyone looked at him as well the judges .

“oh who are you , wait let be hice my name is Hyeri” the girl said as she was talking interest in him.

“im Jinri and thats my bother Kibum, are you new here” the other girl said.

“ Yes im new they say i had to come here to audition” Yoongi said.

“oh please do , EVERYONE HUSH!, the stage is yours” Hyeri said.

Yoongi cleared his thoart again.

“ ummm im gna rap” Yoongi said.

He closed his eyes to removed the nerves and began to start. After he was finish everyone was so amazed and gave him a standing ovation.

Yoongi couldnt believe what he was seeing and was shocked.

“well it looks like you made it” Jinri said as she smiled.

“welcome to California Arts Academy” Jinri said . Yoongi bowed and walked off stage .

“ ooh would love to get my hands on that” Hyeri said.

“ what , he looks like he wont be interested haha” Jinri said.

Hyeri turned to Jinri and gave her a long stare.

“ Jinri , do you not know hwo i am , we been firend for so long. Who wouldnt be interested in me. I be right back, i have fresh fish to catch before it gets caught by someone else” Hyeri said. He lifted he and groomed up her hair and made her shirt a little shorted as she began to look for Yoongi.

She spotted him as his locker , trying to open it but couldnt. He was getting fusterated as she suspect this to be her chance.

 

“ do you need help” Hyeri said as she tried to sound as nice and feminie as possiable.

Yoongi smirked and shock his head yes. Hyeri eased her self infront of him as she worked on his lock. he didnt back up to far away as he like the feeling of her infront off him. he chuckled as she began dance a little on him.

“ all done” she said as she opened it.

“ Aww thankyou so much” Yoongi said as he began to put his things in the locker.

“ No problem….i really like your performance” Hyeri said as she leaned on the locker seductively next to his.

“ Yeah a lot of people did” he said not paying attention to her.

“well im fan , your biggest fan” Hyeri said as she was biting on one of her figure nails seductively.

“oh really , awesome i hope someone day you be able to get free concert tickets” Yoongi said not caring how sensual she was being and walked away.

The people across from Yoongi’s locker were watching as Hyeri looked over they looked down. She smiled and flipped her hair.

“ He’s attracted he’s just shy” Hyeri snapped as he strutted back in the auditurium.