Might Still Be in Love

To Let Him Go

 

Sorry about the short chapter, I wanted to have an awesome cliffhanger xD. (Lol that rhymes) Next chapter in the works!

P.S I have yet to decide who Onew ends up with :P

P.P.S Happy 9th anniversary Super Junior! Jjang!

 

"Was I that obvious?"
There was no point in denying the truth anymore, so I might as well tell her everything.

Brooklyn nodded, gesturing for me to get in the car. I got in, trying to organize my thoughts cause story telling isn't really my fort.

"I guess everything started on his last year of high school. I didn't know when and why, I just suddenly saw him in a different light. It was really weird feeling for me, I didn't know what to do. But it turned out that he had a little something for me too, so we became a couple. " I said, reminiscing the times we were together.

"I'd always dreamed of becoming a singer, so when I passed the auditions he was so happy for me. He was always there supporting me, but eventually I got so caught up with becoming a superstar; I....lost him." The tears I tried choking back trickled down my cheeks unwillingly.

"I wasn't there when he needed me the most, it's all my fault!"
Brooklyn patted my back softly, comforting me. "You know, if you weren't in love with my future brother in-law; I would have chased after you."

I wiped away my tears, offering a small smile.

"I'm sorry."

Brooklyn flipped her hair, "It's okay, I have loads of other guys chasing after me anyway; even if you are so much better than they ever will be."
She said sarcastically, with a smug look on her face.

"So, you're not mad at me or anything? I might steal your sister's fiancee away."
She shrugged. "There is no right or wrong in love. As long as they aren't married, you still have a chance. I have no right to stop you I guess?"

 

Brooklyn dropped me off at Onew hyung's place ten minutes before midnight. I was about to step inside the mansion when I noticed a familiar silhouette by the pretty small lake. It was Onew hyung himself, clad in ducky pyjamas that looked really cute on him.

I approached him slowly, wanting to frighten him like what he used to do with me; but of course he would turn to look at me at before I could do so. The moonlight that shone beautifully on his face made my heart beat a little faster than usual. I didn't want to face him like this.

"Ah hyung, it's getting late; I should go to bed." I gave an excuse and went on my way. Then it happened, the scene where the male character grabs the girl's wrist in dramas; yes it is miraculously happening to me right now.

"Jonghyun ah, I have something to tell you. Can you please stay a little longer?" He pleaded with his eyes, I couldn't refuse.

We sat at the bench, admiring the stars. "They are shining so bright tonight huh?" Onew hyung said.
It was always a habit of his, talking about the stars before announcing something important. I braced myself for what he was about to say next.

"You....will be happy for me; right?"

"Of course I am happy for you hyung! You didn't have to ask!" I managed to come up with something to say, even if it was a bunch of stupid lies.

"I'm sorry about that, it's just that.... I might be confused."

He then heaved a sigh, "I guess it's because of you Jonghyun ah, that I am doubting my love for Tiffany; cause I think I might still be in love with you."