One.

Never Knew I Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

People always thought that once two people even without a clue who the other was got engaged and live together; they will end up loving each other anyway so it didn’t matter, it’ll become the love story no one expected yet it’d be beautiful because that person is the one they never knew they needed.

 

 

How sweet.

 

 

After all, isn’t that the most typical love story of all times? That the two would fall in love sooner or later despite of all the odds? Ah, the dreadful life of the only heir or heiress to be of a wealthy family, how typical.

 

 

Seol Han Na is the only daughter of the Seol’s with a multi-billion dollar company to be handed over to her when the time comes. She’s not mute, she prefers to talk less and isolate herself because being around people makes her feel suffocated and tired. Han Na is the jewel, the precious gem stone to her parents or so it seems.

 

 

Oh Se Hun on the other hand is the only son of the Oh’s with no less than the Seol’s. Sehun is in the same age as Han Na and though the two never made an actual conversation with each other; they have few things in common. He didn’t like talking much, not that he hates it but he talks when it’s necessary though Oh Se Hun doesn’t dislike people like Han Na.

 

 

The thing the two undeniably has in common is that their parents have the same vision for their child; intelligent, diligent but to put it in one simple word is that their parents want them to be perfect. A perfect child to inherit their wealth and continue their generation. It is so typical for people like them to want only the best for their child; perhaps more for themselves.

 

 

The sound of her alarm rings in the air; Han Na slowly opens her eyes and sits on her bed as she sighs and turns to look at the time again. If she were complaining about life, well she hardly states it; maybe she was more to the keeping things to herself kind of person. She grabs the towel on her way to the bathroom and takes her shower as usual.

 

 

“Ms.Han Na.” one of the maids calls out as she knocks on the door “Your breakfast is ready.” she didn’t need an answer because Han Na won’t answer

 

 

After combing her hair and fixing her skirt; she looks at her own reflection and turns towards the door. Han Na closes the door behind her and spins around to see Sehun from the opposite side also walking towards the main stairs and their eyes meet each other. Han Na starts walking and the two stopped when they finally stand in front of one another.

 

 

“Good morning.” Sehun says calmly and Han Na replies with a nod before walking again with Sehun following from behind

 

 

Sehun and Han Na sits opposite each other in the dining room while the maids serve their breakfast but none of them speaks up while eating and it was a normal thing. The two are not in a fight, they’re not siblings certainly not, they don’t hate each other. It’s just that they found not talking an easier way to get through things with each other; after all, they are engaged.

 

 

“What am I dressed for?” Han Na stared at her reflection in the mirror

“A special occasion young mistress.” the woman answered

“I don’t rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter