MRS.HEECHUL: Heechul [Remember Me?]

My Story/ One Shot Collection/ [Haitus]
Written by MICKEY
Enjoy please
---------------------
BEA’S POV

It started out as a normal day for me. I got up, got ready for school, ate breakfast, said goodbye to my older brother Jaejoong when he left for work, and then left for school. It wasn’t until break that something was out of place from its usual routine.

[School during break]
The door to my homeroom slid open to reveal a first year girl holding a bouquet of red roses.

“Is Bea Kim here?” she asked timidly, it was, after all, a third year classroom she was stepping into

I was sitting with my friends in the back chatting when she came in. I raised my hand and she hurried over to give me the bouquet.

“Some guy asked me to give you these,” she said and hurried away

“Whose it from?” asked Hyori, my best friend

I checked the sides of the bouquet, there was no card.

“I have no idea,” I didn’t know where to put them, where could I put a big bouquet somewhere where it wouldn’t be noticeable?

“Probably a secret admirer,” giggled Dayoung

I didn’t think about it until after school ended when a black limousine pulled up to the school right in front of me. I frowned and tried walking around it but it moved to block me again. I walked back and it moved again.

“What is your problem?!” I asked the limousine.

After a few seconds of nothing, a tall good looking guy got out of the limousine and smiled at me.

“Would you like a ride home?” he asked

“Um, no thanks,” I backed away

He looked at my arms and saw the bouquet,

“I see you received my gift,”

I looked down at the flowers.

“You sent this gift?!”

He looked confused and checked the roses,

“Do you hate flowers?”

“No”

“Okay then”

I stared at him he was really good looking, better than any of the guys at my school. But I wasn’t this easy. Just because some guy decides to try winning me over with roses, doesn’t mean I’ll fall for it. I don’t even know his name!

“Who are you?” I asked

His face visibly fell.

“You don’t remember me?”

Now a lot of people were staring. I grabbed him and went inside the limo where no one could overhear us. Once the limo started moving (I gave the driver the address to my house), I turned to him.

“What is your name?” I asked

“Kim Heechul,” he said proudly, “From the Kim Corporation,”

I didn’t recognize the name.

“I’m sorry, I don’t,” I said, was I supposed to?

The limo just pulled up to my house when my brother came running out.

“Bea! What are you doing?” Jaejoong oppa asked as I got out

Heechul came out after me and smiled at Jaejoong oppa. Jaejoong oppa gasped,

“You’re that Heejin kid!” Jaejoong pointed at Heechul

I started laughing. I couldn’t help it; Heejin was totally a girl’s name! Heechul’s smile immediately vanished,

“Heechul, Kim Heechul,” he corrected

Then the truth dawned on me. Somehow, Oppa knew this kid! Was it someone from my past?

“Oppa, you know this person?” I gestured at Heechul

Jaejoong oppa shrugged,

“Yeah, his parents own the Kim Corporation, everyone knows him,” Jaejoong oppa looked at me like I was crazy, “Apparently you don’t,”

I frowned, that was way off the point of discussion. I was about to shoo Heechul away when Jaejoong oppa invited him in.

“Please come in!” said Jaejoong oppa, “Would you like anything to drink?”

Heechul smiled at me and followed my brother inside the house. I slapped my head,

-Great, now that Jaejoong oppa has a hold of him, he’ll be here till evening-

NO ONE’S POV

As Jaejoong was talking about the engineering of the Kim Corporation, Bea started to get really bored. Heechul noticed this and stood up,

“Thank you, I enjoyed your hospitality,” Heechul shook hands with Jaejoong who had also gotten up, “But I’m afraid I have to go home now, my parents are expecting me,”

Bea and Jaejoong walked Heechul to the door. As Bea was about to shut it, Heechul stepped back inside,

“Would you mind accompanying me to the park? That’s where my driver said he’d pick me up and I don’t know the area very well,” said Heechul, smiling at Bea

“I can go with you,” said Jaejoong, grabbing his jacket

Heechul stopped him,

“If it’s okay, I’d like Bea-sshi to come with me?” Heechul glanced at Bea

Bea sighed in annoyance; she really didn’t want to walk with him to the park in the dark. He sent her flowers, and she barely knew him! What if he tried something on her?

“Okay, you don’t mind, right Bea?” Jaejoong looked at Bea urgently

“I do,” Bea huffed

Jaejoong frowned at her and then smiled at Heechul,

“I just need a word with my little sister; we’ll be right back,”

Jaejoong pulled Bea into the kitchen.

“Are you insane?!” he whisper yelled, “That’s Kim Heechul, son of the most powerful financial man in South Korea!”

“So?” Bea asked, irritated

“So you shouldn’t get on his bad side!”

“What if he tries something on me?”

“He won’t” said Jaejoong confidently, “I can tell he’s not that kind of person,”

Bea opened to complain,

“But if he does, give me a call and I will be there right away,” Jaejoong hurried on, “I’m not that kind of brother who doesn’t care about his sister,”

Bea sighed, it wouldn’t do any harm right? Just walk Heechul to the park and then go home quickly.

“Alright”

Soon after, Bea and Heechul were walking in silence to the park.

“You really don’t remember me Bea?” asked Heechul

-Since when were we close enough to just call me ‘Bea’?!-

“No,” Bea snapped

Heechul sighed,

“It was thirteen years ago, when I first met you,”

[Flashback]
“Heechul looks like a girl!” children laughed, surrounding a small boy crouched on the ground crying

“He’s such a baby!”

The children continued to bully the young boy when a small girl came running over,

“Yah! Stop bullying him you meanies!” she yelled

The other children turned to face her,

“What are you going to do about it?”

The little girl turned and screamed with all her might.

“TEACHER, THERE ARE BULLIES HERE! COME QUICKLY!!” even though she was small, she sure had a loud voice.

The children immediately ran away at her loud voice. Satisfied, she turned to the boy who was still crouching on the ground but his crying had reduced to whimpers.

“Are you okay?” she asked, squatting in front of him

He sniffed and looked up at her. It was obvious this little girl was younger than him, but something about her made him feel comfortable with her.

“My name is Bea Kim,” she said smiling happily, she held out a hand

He looked at the hand and slowly took it,

“K-Kim Heechul,”

Bea could see he was still unsettled at the bullying. So she took off her ring which she had made by herself out of small flowers and gave it to Heechul.

“There, if you ever feel sad or lonely, you can look at the ring and remember me!” Bea smiled and ran off to play with her friends.

[End of flashback]
“And I did,” said Heechul smiling at Bea, “I never forgot you, even when I left with my parents to America. Whenever I was frustrated or sad, I looked at the ring and your smile gave me the strength to keep going,”

He took out a battered little ring made of flowers and held it up to Bea.

“I always kept it close, hoping that I would meet you again,”

Bea didn’t know what to say, suddenly, bits and peaces of her memory started to come back to her. She remembered making that little ring, fighting off bullies, and giving the ring away.

“Still, Heechul-sshi, I’ve built a life here,” said Bea looking down; they finally made it to the park, “I can’t just make room for you all of a sudden. I’m sorry that you have kept feelings for me, because I have to break your heart. I don’t know you that well, and I never meant for you to always remember me. When I said that, I assumed you would just forget about it. I did,”

Bea saw that Heechul was hurting from her words, but she couldn’t stop. It was like a rollercoaster, once you started you can’t stop until you’ve finished.

“Bea-”

She didn’t want to hear anymore; she turned and ran back home.

[Next day]
BEA’S POV

“Class, we have a new student with us today coming back from America, please welcome him kindly,” said the teacher

Then he walked in. Kim Heechul.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Heechul, please take care of me,” he bowed

There were gasps from the girls and disinterest from the boys.

“Oh my god, it’s Kim Heechul!”

“Isn’t he the son of the man who owns the Kim Corporation?!”

“He’s so handsome!”

“Do you think he has a girlfriend?”

I don’t know why, but I suddenly just got really irritated.

“Okay, let’s find you a seat,” said the teacher, “How about-”

“I want to sit next to Bea Kim!” said Heechul loudly and excitedly

Great.

Heechul sat down next to me and smiled.

“If we can’t be together, we can at least start out as friends?” he asked, holding out his hand

I smiled; he wasn’t pushy which was good.

“Friends,” I agreed

After that, he and I got to know each other better. I learned his favorite color was blue, he hates wasabi, and he loves jewelry made out of flowers. It was going perfectly fine, we never mentioned the past to each other. I thought we could stay like this forever; until he got a girlfriend. I didn’t even know her name but I could already tell she dated him just because of his status. Besides, she was two timing him with another guy. I tried to warn Heechul, but every time I tried, she would start kissing him and distracting him. It was disgusting.

One day I managed to get Heechul alone in the classroom during break while Hyori and Dayoung managed to keep the girl busy.

“Heechul-” I started

“Heechul oppa,” he corrected me, smiling

“About your girlfriend, Minka or whatever-”

“Minkyu,” he corrected me again

“She’s two timing you!” I got straight to the point

I thought Heechul would understand. I thought he would know that I would never lie to him. Instead, he got angry.

“Who do you think you are Bea Kim?!” said Heechul angrily, “Why would you say something like that about my girlfriend?!”

-He doesn’t believe me?-

“I swear!” my voice was rising, “I walking in on Minka and another guy yesterday!”

“It’s Minkyu! And she would never do that!” Heechul was also yelling

Tears were starting to come; doesn’t he realize that I would never ever lie to him?

“Fine!” I screamed at him, “Do whatever you want! Just don’t come crying to me when you find out what a two timer she is!”

I dashed out of the classroom past Hyori and Dayoung and out the door. I kept running until I reached the park.

-Why doesn’t he believe me?! What made him so distrusting of me?!-

I then heard footsteps; I looked up and saw that it was Heechul. I quickly wiped my tears and stood up.

“What?” I asked coldly hoping that he would finally realize I wasn’t lying

“Look, I’m sorry I yelled at you Bea,” Heechul ran a hand through his hair, “But you really shouldn’t talk about my girlfriend like that in front of me,”

-What?!-

“You know what? Forget it, do whatever you want, I don’t care anymore,” I turned and walked away

The truth was, I did care, I cared a lot. Over the past few weeks, I had grown to love Heechul. I loved the Heechul that confessed that he had loved me without actually saying it at the park.

“Bea!” I heard him yell

Be strong, I told myself. I closed my eyes and forced my legs to keep walking. What happened next was a blur. There was a honking from a car, Heechul’s yelling, and a sudden impact on my body that sent me flying. I landed with something heavy on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Heechul’s face inches from my face and breathing heavily.

-What happened?-

“Are you crazy, girl?!” a man got out of his car and slammed the door

Heechul got off of me and helped me up.

“What do you think you’re doing walking out onto the street with your eyes closed?!” yelled the man, “I could’ve accidentally killed you and you know how bad that would be on my record?!”

Heechul stood in front of me protectively

“Look sir, it was an accident, alright? No one got hurt so you can just leave, I’ll take care of her,” said Heechul

“She’s crazy, that’s what!” the man spit out

“No, she is not,” said Heechul defensively, “She’s one of the most sensible people I know. Now please sir, go back to your car and leave unless we have to call the police for harassment,”

The man grumbled and got into his car, slamming it. He drove off and Heechul turned to me. He inspected me all over,

“Are you alright?”

I couldn’t help it, I started crying.

“Bea?” he asked worriedly, “Are you hurt?”

“This is the Heechul I fell in love with,” I whispered

Heechul suddenly became still, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug. Then I felt a hand creep up my shirt. I immediately pulled away.

“Yah, what do you think you are doing, ert?!” I glared at him, wiping my tears away

He laughed and pulled me into another hug, this time, and genuine one.

“This is the Bea I fell in love with,” he whispered in my ear

I felt tingly,

“What about Minka?”

Heechul sighed and rolled his eyes,

“It’s Minkyu, but I already knew about her two timing,”

“What? Then what was all that about back there?!” I asked, referring to the fight in the classroom

Heechul my hair,

“I wanted to see how much you loved me. If you didn’t react, I would have given up. But since I saw your reaction, I knew that you loved me as much as I loved you,” Heechul teased, “Besides, I got to see you jealous,”

“Hey!” I playfully smacked him

“Now let’s go back,” Heechul flung an arm around me, “I’ve got a breakup to cause,”
---------------------
comments are <3