XxEVILKYUxX: Henry [Let Me Tell You]

My Story/ One Shot Collection/ [Haitus]
Please enjoy this one shot! ^^ :)
-----------------
Here I stood in front of my mom’s house. I always thought it was weird to go visit another family that was supposedly mine as well. My mom got married to some man. I always called him Mr. Lau. They always talked about their son. I had never met him though I had just heard about him. He was born around the same time I was only his mother died. I guess my mom was just in luck to have married him.

“Honey! Welcome home.” My mom greeted me. I smiled and hugged her.

“Hi ma.” I answered.

“How was your flight?” My mom asked me.

“Well… flying in from China was fine. My dad really wanted me to go home first, but I told him I was coming to visit you so he said he was going to spend some time in Okinawa while I was gone.” I told her. I use to live with both my mom and my dad when I was younger. We lived in China. However, after the divorce my mom moved to Korea and my dad went to Japan. It was only irony that I decided to go study in China.

“Ah well… I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay here. Henry came home a couple days ago. You’ll get to meet each other. He’s in an idol group.” She told me. I grabbed my luggage and started walking inside.

“Really an Idol… he must be handsome then.” I commented. She chuckled.

“You could say that. He performs in China you might know his group. It’s called umm…. Super Junior M.” she informed me. I shrugged. I had heard of them but I never actually gained interest in them.

“Ah I’ve heard of them.” I told her. I quickly went up to my room and unpacked.

“Really well maybe you can get Henry to introduce you to his group.” I shrugged. I wasn’t interested but I nodded anyways. I went downstairs and decided to watch some TV. In the end I dozed off and fell asleep.

[Later]

“Honey….wake up it’s time for lunch.” My mother cooed.

“Hn…”I answered rubbing my eyes.

“Go wash up and come eat.” She told me. I nodded and went to wash my face. I patted my face dry and the door swung open.

“Uh…sorry.” The boy said. I recognized him as Henry Lau.

“It’s okay… “I answered. I made my way out of the bathroom and headed down to eat.

*Hn… my brother is... Hot*

I ate and got to know a little more about Henry. He was a nice guy and every chance he had he would apologize for barging in to the bathroom.

“Look it’s okay…really. Plus I was just washing my face no big deal.” I said, trying to make him stop apologizing. He nodded and smiled.

“So um… since you haven’t been around how about I show you around the town idol style.” He told me. I looked at him suspiciously.

“That would be great if I didn’t suspect that I’d owe you something from it.” I said. He shook his head disagreeing.

“No…you’re my sister. Plus I think we should get to know each other. After all, we are family.” He said. I shrugged.

“Fine…we can hang tomorrow.” I confirmed. He smiled cheekily. I couldn’t help but smile back. “You know Henry… you’ve got a great smile.” I said, turning to fix my bed.

“Thanks…”He said. From then on out that’s what it was. Henry and I got along so well. I didn’t want to leave when the time came.

“Do you have to go?” Henry asked me.

“Yeah… I told my dad I would go visit him before school starts.” I told him. He frowned. I couldn’t lie to myself. I knew that I had fallen for my step brother. The only thing was I couldn’t tell if he felt the same way for me. I couldn’t distinguish if it was sibling love or love.

“Well can you come back here before you start school?” he asked. I continued to pack my bags.

“No…I have to spend time with my dad. Plus my dad said that he wanted me to meet a famous architect that can help me once I get out of college.” I said. I could tell that he wanted to find some way to keep me here.

“Okay… well maybe we’ll see each other soon?” He asked. I nodded.

“Yeah hopefully,” I answered.

The departure from Korea was worse. I started to miss Henry the moment I stepped in to the airport.

*Henry….Look at what you’ve done to me*

When I started school my heart started to ache for him more. I had called him a couple times. However, the last conversation concerned me a lot.

[Flashback]
“Henry… I miss you..” I confessed.
“I miss you too… are you sure that there’s no way that you can make it to Korea before you start school?” He asked. I remained quiet.
“Sorry Henry…but no.” I told him.
“Ugh….well can I tell you something?” He asked.
“uhh yeah… what’s up” before he could say anything someone called him and he groaned.
“Nevermind I have to go rehearse I’ll tell you later.” He told me, slightly annoyed.
“Oh…okay.”
“Bye… “ He said quickly and hung up.
I closed my phone and sighed. “Bye.” I muttered
[End of Flashback]

*What did you want to tell me*

I spent countless nights wondering what he wanted to tell me

[One Day at School]

I was walking out of class looking over some notes when I bumped in to someone.

“I uh…sorry.” I said not looking up.

“What… did you already forget about me?”The voice asked. I looked up in shock.

“H-henry?” I said taking off my spectacles.

“I needed to tell you… I love you.” He confessed. That made my eyes widen.

“I-..I what?”I asked. He grinned and came close to me to close my book. Then he poked my nose and looked in to my eyes.

“I. Love.You.” He stated. Before anything else could be said he planted a soft kiss on my lips. I was still surprised but I answered to it nonetheless.

“…I love you too,” I answered. “But why did you come all this way?” I asked. His face went red.

“I couldn’t stand the thought of seeing you with another guy.” He told me. I smiled and laughed. I had fallen in love with my brother and that was the best thing that ever happened to me.
---------------------
Comments are <3 <3