VIII - HIS MISERY

You And I Plus LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

VIII - HIS MISERY

 

“OUCH! SLOWLY PLEASE!” D-Lite complaints while Minzy aids his left eye covered with black eye courtesy by his GD hyung.

 

“AW! AW! BE CAREFUL! YOU’RE TOO DAMN HARSH!” TOP scowls at Bom who taps his newly bandage ribs. The girls simply smile cockily as she attends to Sol’s injury.

 

“AHHHHHH!!! MY ARM!!!” V.I screams as CL snaps his shoulders to aide his arm.

 

“STOP WHINING, OKAY! I’M CONCENTRATING HERE, CAN’T YOU SEE!” CL shots back before holding his arm again and snap it really hard making him screams in pain.

 

“Thanks, noona,” Sol smiles charmingly at Bom after she gives him help.

 

“You’re welcome!” Bom smiles at him.

 

“YAH! Why are you so gentle with Sol while giving him cure?” TOP grumbles. Bom sticks her tongue out to him. “AH! This ahjumma!”

 

“GD hyung is not really the person you want to across with when he’s angry. He is simply out of control. Good thing Dara noona was there!” D-Lite said while checking his eye to his mirror. “Look at what he done to me! Gosh!”

 

“Yeah! All thanks to Dara, we only got this. I can’t imagine what else would happen if she didn’t calm him down. That kid must need some taming to do!” TOP remarks while drinking his beer.

 

“Honestly speaking, I felt afraid to GD a while ago. He is really screwed up big time! And that babo santokki! She didn’t hesitate to go to GD! She didn’t think about her welfare. What if GD puts his rage to her? AH! I can’t imagine what I will do to that dragon if he laid a finger to my santokki!” Bom voices out.

 

“Spare them with your wrath, noona. We don’t want another casualty here. And besides, Dara knows what she was doing a while ago. She’s the only one who can stop GD. You know that also. Let’s just be thankful that she came into the scene at the right time before GD killed the man,” Sol said softly.

 

Bom scoffs and drinks at TOP’s beer.

 

“YAH! That’s my beer!” TOP glares while Bom gives him a ‘W’ sign which means whatever with her three fingers.

 

“What do you think is now happening to them?” CL wonders done with V.I’s bandage.

 

“Definitely not making out,” V.I comments. CL glares at him.

 

“You are really a ert!” CL shouts at him and slaps his injured arm.

 

“YAH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TARGET MY INJURED ARM?! THAT HURTS YOU KNOW” he screams. CL just covers his mouth with the spare bandage.

 

Everyone laughs as V.I tries to mumbles something.

 

“I just hope everything would be fine after they’d talk,” Minzy sighs deeply.

 

____________________________________________

 

GD and Dara remain in the octagon with the same position. Her hugging him from behind while he stands in front of her. They are quiet while weighing each other’s mood.

 

The whole octagon is isolated. BIGBANG and 2NE1 let the audience and staffs out of the fighting arena. The underground is immediately closed after the beaten guy brought to the nearest hospital. No one is there except BIGBANG and 2NE1.

 

Dara loves the feeling of hugging GD again after four years. It brought out memories of their happy life before. When they are still together, they are the sweetest couple in the underground making the gang grimace sometimes. But that was

Please log in to read the full chapter