You Should Really... Part one

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

You woke up once again in your bed but... wait I'm not wearing the dress I was in before. You quickly looked under the covers and saw that you were wearing pajamas. Thank goodness. You looked up and saw Heechul?

You: Umm... Why are you here.

Heechul: *laughs* umm I was sent here but Jae-Wok. He told me to watch over you. Oh yeah and by the way I'm one of your teachers. I know crazy right?!

You: Try more like bizarre. Well I'm going to get ready so can you leave?

Heechul: Yeah about that i have to teach you how to act more girly. Weird task but don't worry it's only for a few weeks. So follow me.

He walked into the bathroom over to the closet he handed you a lavender light purple long dress. It had a few sparkles near the bottom of it and was a one-strap. He then handed you silver ballet flats then looked at you. You gave him a weird expression.

Heechul: You're really tall I don't like being around girls who are taller than me so around me you must wear flats or sandals.

You were some where around 175-176 cm tall. (That's five feet 9 or five feet 10.)

You then walked over to the accessories table and he grabbed a silver thin bangle and a ring with a light purple crystal in the middle of it with small diamonds on the ring part. Then came a silver necklace that went around your collar bone and made your neckline really defined. He then sent you to the bathroom to shower, brush your teeth, you know the daily routine. He then sent in a stylist to do your hair. He came in and his name was Jaques ( it's like saying Jack but with the french accent and tone of course) Jaques was a really famous make-up and hair stylist in France and Italy.

Jaques: So Princess Jun-Hee how shall I do your hair? How about some French braids or wavy hair?

You: Well I dont like putting lots of hair products used on weekends so I'll go with french braids two on each side please.

Jaques: Oh well I see we have another fashionista here. I Love it! Let's see here. La-di-da-da-dum-dum.

About 20 minutes later.

Jaques: Perfection. You look beautiful. Oh and now for the tiara.

You: Omg! Jaques this is great. *You kissed him on both cheeks(its a French custom)* Wait tiara?

Jaques: Lets see which one ohh I like this one baby!

He grabbed one out of a clear glass box it looked just like the one yoona from SNSD had in their music video 'The Boys' But it had yet another light purple crystal in the middle.

Ok time to go and you walked down the long hallway and all the maids and butlers in the house froze in place bowed and stared at you as if you were the most beautiful creature on earth ever seen. The hallway was really long with white tall walls with gold accents and mirrors along them and big modernized looking chandeliers on the high ceiling.

The palace was so big you almost got lost you walked into a big room. Oops... The big room you walked into had a boy dressing up and only in his pink boxer briefs. You both screamed and you ran out as the boy ran to the door and locked it. You quickly ran back down the hall and asked the nearest maid where the dining room was when she corrected you and told you that today you were eating outside with the princes and teachers out on the third floor patio which happened to be two floors down because your room happened to be on the 5th floor. The maid was really nice about it and really pretty. She also had a nice body. She was around five feet seven inches tall had had a slender athletic looking body. She had nice long blonde wavy hair and hazel eyes. Her skin was so ever fair and milky. She has long skinny fingers. She was from New Zealand and spoke English, Korean, Cantonese, Dutch and Portuguese fluently. You asked her to direct and guide you to the patio where you were supossed to have breakfast.

You: Hi, I'm Jun-Hee!

The maid: Oh I know who you are Congjumin.

YOu: Oh haha so what is your name?

The maid: Oh yeah right Hello, I am Hazel. But most people call me Haze you can just call me whatever you like.

You: Cool I like it Haze. *you both giggled* So tell me about yourself.

Hazel: Well I'm From New Zealand, My mother is half Chinese and half Korean and my father is half white and half Portuguese. For a Third of my life i lived in New Caledonia then another third in Brazil where I learned Portuguese and another third in New Zealand where I get my accent. I play Piano, Violin, Cello, and Gayegum ( a traditional stringed Korean instrument) and I also play the Yangqin ( a traditional stringed Chinese instrument played with two bamboo sticks). Oh and the harp. My father wanted me to learn a lot of instruments and languages as I grew up. My mother made me learn Brazilian Judo and taught me how to make clothes since she is a fashion designer but I haven't seen my parents in a long time since my father is in Indonesia teaching music to college kids and my mother is in Laos working with another fashion designer they have an upcoming show for wedding dresses and tuxedos. Oh and I am 22 Years Old. 

You: Wow! Way cooler than what I have been Doing the past almost 17 years of my life! I have school, work, learned bass guitar and drums, do video game challenges, eat and sleep. And I got my most prized possession taken away from me, my motorcycle. Can you believe it? I so envy you. You know what you're really cool i like you and you seem nice. Why don't you change and spend the day with me?

Hazel: I don't know if chairman Joo will like that.

You: Please I'm a princess it will be fine!

Haze: But I only have my work clothes and and al my clothes are in the washing machine being washed right now.

You: Oh that can be a problem but it can be easily fixed. To my room we go.

You were both in your room and you picked out an outfit for your new friend Haze. You chose a Light brown, tannish dress with cut out sleeves that went out to about the elbows and it was about mid-thigh length and looked amazing on Hazel. Since you guys wore the same size shoes (thank goodness) you lent her some brown sandals then put on a brown straw fedora with a white ribbon around it. She then thanked you and you both walked to have breakfast you quickly called over a butler to set another place next to you for your "guest" and he did so within like 10 seconds.

You: Hello we are back!

The boys: Wow you should really...

=============================================================================================================================

Authors note* hey readers sorry I haven't been on lately I was in Hawaii for a vacay then I got sick and now I am packed with school work. I will definitley be updating more often now even though I still got drivers ed to do Eww... Anyways...

Comment, Subscribe, Yeah? Love you all! I know it's kinda late but hope you had a nice Thanksgiving or Chusoek? Sorry IDK if I spelt that right. Oh I fail at bieng Korean but I'm only half hehe.