Who'z That Girl???

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Min-Woo’s POV

Jun-Hee Noona came out of the bathroom with her dress on. She twirled around and asked “How do I look?”

“Absolutely stunning.” I replied back. She giggled then walked back into the bathroom to change into her sweater dress. She came out again holding a picture.

“Min-Woo I was just wondering who this girl is. She is really pretty.” She was holding the picture of Han-Sookie, Young-min and I at Douksu Palace back in 2007 for our field trip in the seventh grade. We have been going to the same school together since kindergarten. Then all of that changed when Young-Min and I both fell for her. It was clear that this would break out in complete chaos. We kept on competing for her everywhere we went. We would buy her anything she wanted; did anything she wanted us to do. Now that I look back on this she made us into fools.

“Just some girl I used to date some few years ago.” I replied.

“Oh, you guys seem to be very close.” She said studying Han-Sook carefully then she put the picture back.

“Noona I’m bored let’s go out and play.” I said trying to get away from the subject.

“Sure. What do you want to do?” She said smiling.

“Mmm… I want to go to the amusement park, eat yummy food and go dancing with Noona!” I said with lots of aegyeo. “Buing buing.”

“Ok Noona will go with you, but how are we supposed to get there? I left my car at the schools boarding house.” She said.

“Ahh we can ask Kwang-Min to take us. He has his car here but let me warn you he will probably tag along with us.” “No Problem.”

We got Kwang-Min to take us.

*On the date: Amusement Park*

The three of us got there around midnight and it was starting to close but for us it was no problem. Why? We are royalty. Duh! She showed the guards out ID cards and they let us in and worked the rides for us. We went on spinney rides, roller coasters and water rides. After going on the spinney rides a few times Kwang-Min got sick and threw up in a near-by trash bin. After that we all got bored so we left and got some food at a cute little food-stall. We ordered Soon-Dae (Korean-style sausage); Dukbokki (Spicy Korean Rice Cakes) and we all drank some Magoli (Rice Wine). We didn’t get drunk but I was a little tipsy. After that we went to a for the underage dance club. We went there and Jun-Hee as if on cue automatically danced her way through the crowd to the dance floor. I’m guessing she likes to party. We both went with her and everyone was grinding on each other. Jun-Hee was starting to feel uncomfortable with a group of guys dancing on her, literally. She had a worried look on her face and the corners of her eyes went downwards. She tried to push her way out but with 8 guys around it was hard. Not only were they grinding on her but they were flirting and trying to kiss her. Suddenly a big hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her out. Kwang-Min and I looked over and saw that jerk Hee-Chul pulls her out.

Jun-Hee’s POV

These nasty guys started grinding on me and at first I thought they would soon knock it off after a few seconds but no. So then I tried to push my way out. Nope. Then a huge hand grabbed my waist and I totally freaked. This hand was right above my bottom. Like really close. I was pulled out of the crowd and hit a boney shoulder. I looked up and saw no other but that diva Hee-Chul. He then grabbed my waist and walked me over to an empty table. We sat down and he got awfully close to me. He handed me a water bottle.

“Are you okay? Sorry about those guys on you like that.” He said.

“You know them?” I asked.

“Yeah, you don’t recognize them? They went to the school over in Busan with us. Anyways what is a Princess like you doing out here late at night in a nightclub? You should be at the palace studying your classes and trying to find a husband.” He said. I cringed at the word husband.

“Whatever. Anyways what are you doing here?” I said.

“Just kind of hanging around, I guess. My younger sister Han-Sook made me drive her here. Remember her?” He said. Kwon Han-Sook! Hee-Chul’s younger half-sister. We were best friends up until 2005 then she left and moved to Sweden to study then she came back for two years and left again in 2008. She’s been in Korea all this time and didn’t once contact me?

“Ahh ne I remember Han-Sookie Unnie. How come she’s been back for 5 years and didn’t contact me?” I asked him.

“Not sure. But anyways I should probably go find her. I will see you later? Remember we have class on Tuesday at 6.” He said and left. After that I didn’t want to look like a loner so I grabbed the boys and we left to go back home. It was around 5 in the morning. We walked out and saw some guys beating up another guy. Wow 3 against 1. How brave. *sarcasm* The guy was being thrown around and fell to the ground. Kwang-Min and Min-Woo ran over to help the boy. As soon as they moved him out of the circle of boys I ran to him to help him over to our car. I looked at him and realized it was Young-Min. I took a tissue out of my clutch and dabbed some of the blood off his face. He wasn’t badly beaten. His eyes were droopy and he could barely walk, let alone stand. He smelt strongly of liquor and slurred anything he said. It was hard to make out what he was saying. He was drunk. Great now, not only do I get to take care of a tipsy Min-Woo but a drunk, hurt Young-min. The boys came back and we got in the car and drove back to the palace. Kwang-Min was driving while Min-Woo and I sat in the back with Young-Min’s body sprawled across us.

“Jun-Hee ah. Saranghaeyeo. Oppa misses you.” He said in his sleep.

OMG! Does Young-Min know Jun-Hee from his past? Haha. And so everyone knows each other. Anyone else sense a little drama? Haha. Sorry for not updating in like ages. Please comment! Subscribing is nice too.