Oldest Step Brother

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Birthname: Im Junsu

Age: 28

Birthdate: March 16th, 1985

Relation to Jun-Hee: Step Son of her mother from first marriage. His father is deceased therefore, her mother is his legal guardian. They have a close relationship and her mother always treated Junsu like her own son.

Junsu is a smart man who is well built and has his mind set straight. His father died when Junsu was only twelve. Junsu gets along with everyone and has a great personality. He brilliantly intelligent and works as a scientist in oriental medication, owing his own pharmacy. He is almost like a therapist and is always there for people. He is the person to go to if you are in trouble and can depend on. He always keeps his word and puts others before himself. He is very energetic and is a family type of guy. He is married to another scientist who goes by the name of Ham Ga-Hwi. They have two twin daughters who are three years old (Ta-Hee and Bo-Hee).

He loves his wife, daughters, step mother and siblings dearly. He is excited to meet Jun-Hee and add her as a new edition to the family.

Height: 184 cm (6ft 1inch)

Weight: 75 kilo (150 lbs)

Hobbies: Soccer, Track (sprinting), Tennis, Reading, Cooking.

Dislikes: Arrogant, Selfish, Ignorant, Rude, offensive, Insulting people. Scared of small insects.

So overall Junsu is a cool guy and a good person.