Or So I Thought.

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

Jun-Hee POV

That night I brought Young-Min up to my room. I set him down on the couch by the foot of my bed. I walked over to my bathroom and looked for a first-aid kit. It took me about a good ten to fifteen minutes to find it (I guess getting used to the palace is harder than I thought). I grabbed it out of the medicine cabinet and walked over to him. I took a pair of tweezers, some gauze pads, hydrogen peroxide (to disinfect any wounds) and some Band-Aid’s. I finally cleaned him up and covered his wounds. I put everything away and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, straightened it and changed into some sweats and a loose t-shirt before going to bed. I then walked downstairs to grab some water then walked back up. I turned the light off then went to bed.

 

= While Jun-Hee was sleeping=

A boy and his sister were walking around some park and he was pushing his sister on the swing set. Jun-Hee watching from the play set was longing for a sibling. Being the only child was boring. Ok so maybe she wasn’t and only child but her brother was currently studying in Japan. Jun-Hee was maybe 11 or 12 at the most. Her uncle came to pick her up.

“Samcheon (uncle in Korean), why doesn’t my mom pick me up like all of the other kids?” Jun-Hee asked her uncle with curiosity.

“Noona (her mom is his older sister) is in Japan visiting your brother.” He said smiling down at Jun-Hee.

“What about dad? He isn’t in Japan is he? I know he and Jae-Wok aren’t on good terms, after the clubbing incident.” Jun-Hee said. Her uncle looked at her in shock, for an eleven year old she sure knows a lot about clubbing.

“Hyung-nim is in Croatia, working for his business.” He said, after coming back to his senses of course.

They finally got home and he cooked a meal for her while she played with her aunt and cousin who were just a little younger than her. They played with dolls and stickers and just did about every girly thing a girl from nine to twelve would do. Just then Jun-Hee went to the kitchen to talk to her uncle. When she walked in, he turned around but it wasn’t her uncle. She ran upstairs and her aunt and cousin were gone. She locked herself in the bathroom and called 119. They came straight away and no one but Jun-Hee was at the house.

=End=

My breathing was hard and irregular. I had beads of sweat dripping from face and my whole body felt like it was on fire but at the same time wet from all the sweat. I ripped the covers off and walked to the bathroom. I tied my hair up and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and asked myself,

“Jun-Hee who is that man? Why do I cry at the slightest memories and have no idea why?”

I changed my clothes into a fresh pair of shorts and a tank top this time make sure I wouldn’t feel like I was dying from lack of fresh air or the feeling of chocking on air.

I left the bathroom and walked over to my bed. Before I walked over I saw Young-Min sleeping on the ottoman by the foot of my bed. I walked over and kneeled by his face.  I remembered the day in the garden when I sketched his face. I wonder if he ever got it or still has it…

Young-Min POV

I was half conscious and half unconscious. I saw Jun-Hee crying in her bed. Was she having a nightmare? I wanted to get up and hug her and make her feel better, but my body would not let me do so. I couldn’t move. She then got up and I quickly closed my eyes. I heard the faucet turn on and off. Then I heard a cabinet open. She threw her clothes in the hamper by the door. Then I heard a mumble but it was inaudible. She then walked out and I closed my eyes again. I was frozen and still. I soon heard her sigh as she rested her chin upon the edge of the ottoman. I opened my eyes to the size of slits so she couldn’t tell. I then felt her breath against my cheek. Her lips were so close. The hairs on every inch of my body stood up and felt like and electric shock. She then placed her soft lips on my check and rested it there for a few seconds. I couldn’t breathe, yet I was so happy that I could die with no regrets.

Kwang-Mins POV

I was about to go get Jun-Hee so we could eat a midnight snack together in the kitchen. I walked towards her room and saw a crack in the door. I peered, in and no I was not being y, but she was sitting by Young-Min. Why couldn’t that be me? Why is he always the lucky one? The older, better looking, slightly taller, and ladies man twin. I hate it. I hate him. I love Jun-Hee, why can’t she stay with me. I then heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and there was Haze. I really did not want to see her right now. Our past history isn’t exactly the happiest memory I have a hold of.

“Kwang-Min sshi? Can we have a talk?” Hazel said.

“Hazel sshi, I don’t have time for you. I really don’t like you anymore.” I blurted out.

“Kwang-Min, I realize what I did wrong and I just want to get back together.” Did she really just say that? She has clearly gone mad.

“Noona, don’t you remember, you broke up with me. You liked Young-Min. I saw you kissing him for crying out loud!” I yelled then ran away down to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee, popcorn and a good movie and watched it in the palace theater.

 I watched sad sob story movies like; The Notebook, Raise the Red Lantern, and things like that for about a good 6 hours. I literally cried my eyes out. I then put another movie in, and watched that. I was half way through the movie when Jun-Hee walked in and out her head on my shoulder. Or so I thought it was her.