Its Just A Really Really Weird Dream Right?

Dorm Life: With The Six Korean Princes.

= In your room=

You were still laying in bed. But when you looked at the room it wasn't yours nor was the bed. The room was huge and amazing. And the bed was huge and not to mention extremely comfortable.

The boys: Angyonhaseo congjunim!

And they all bowed at you. You were so confused as to what was happening.

You: Umm... where am I? And who are you?

The boys: We are the six princes of Korea and you are the princess to be. And you are at the palace which is also your house in which you live in.

You: Oh I see... 0_o

Min-Woo: No you don't. You're a bad liar.

Jeongmin: So Jun-Hee congjunim as of today you will be homeschool by these teachers they are the top teachers each personally picked by your uncle who is the chairman which leads to you being thee princess of Korea.

Donghyun: Umm you okay?

You: Just letting it sink in. Just give me a sec. you might want to cover your ears.

They just stared at you then you suddenly screamed which startled them.

You: OH MY FRICKING GOD IM A PRINCESS. HOW IN THE WORLD IS THIS HAPPENING?

Hyunseong: Om my god. Calm the hell down. What was they for?

You: Well you couldn't say I didn't give you a warning. Anyways where is my brother?

Jeongmin: Oh Jun-Hee about that actually we need to talk about that today. So go get washed up and come down and grab some breakfast then come to the conference room.

You: And I am supposed to find all of this how?

The boys pointed to the people standing in front of your room.

You got out of bed and walked to your bathroom in your room. It was huge! Everything was made from marble and there was a bathtub and across from it there was a huge shower! Your eyes felt like they were going to pop out of you head. So you brushed your teeth, took a shower, did your hair and make-up, and next up was the closet. You walked to your closet which was a walk in closet and the clothes were beautiful but not something you would wear. But you had no other clothes with you so you quickly changed into a dark grey dress that was knee length, and you added a black belt to add a little bit of yourself in the dress, then you went to the shoes which there was another closet in the closet for shoes, accessories and everything. You found a grey pair of strappy wedges and put those on then you went to get breakfast. You sat the empty table and they brought out a bunch of foreign foods to you.

You: Um.. yeah can I just have a bowl of chocolate cherrios?

Assistant: No

You: How about some frosted cherrios?

Assistant: You must eat these foods no more cereal for you.

You quickly ate and left to go to the conference room.

When you walked in you saw the six boys sitting at there personal desk and your was in the middle of all of theres. Everything seemed so professional yet boring and a little sad. All the boys looked up at you. You sat down and thats when the really old men in suits came in the room.

The old men: Hello princess we are here to talk to you about the rules to be a princess.

You: WAit ummm... I never agreed to this and where is my family they would never agree to such an idea.

The Old Men: Well they did and they even signed this contract.

He held up a document with their signatures, fingerprints and a bunch of words probably explaining what would happen to you. Since you weren't 18 just yet you can't really make your own decision.

You: Okay the  proceed.

He presented all of the rules.

#1: No more public school.

#2: Dress like a princess not who you were before.

#3: No going outside before confirmation of your husband with a bodygaurd.

#4: Attend your homeschool classes regularly.

#5: Respect the rules.

#6: You must attend all meetings with the other world rulers.

You know what we will just go over this when the other times come.

You: Umm I have an objection I need to see my family and Husband? Are you out of your mind? I'm not even eighteen and I don't even want to get married and I don't take orders form husbands or boys or whatever.

Jeongmin: Jun-Hee you are now a princess and must get married to one of us. And your family you have lived with for the past 16 or 17 years of your life is not your real family. Well Jae-Wook is your half-brother but you get what I mean.

You: No I'm afraid i don't get what you mean.

Jeongmin: You can never see them again because they are well gone.

Youngmin and Kwangmin: For good.

You were totally shocked that you once again fainted.