Chapter 1 : The More You Hate

Leeteuk Interlude
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AJUSSHI, stop bothering me!” Jen Serena Cabrera was at her wits end. Jens or Jen to her friends and siblings, she hated one member of her sister's favorite idol group. And the fact that he was following her around during the wedding was really pissing her off.

 

“Do I look like an uncle to you?” Park Jung Su a.k.a. Leeteuk is better known to her as the “mother-in-law part two”. He had more to say as to what the couple should do than Lady Lee, who left all the arrangements to the bride, the maid of honor (hers truly) and the professionals. But Leeteuk insisted that he knew what he was doing. For all she knew he just wanted to oogle the servers. .

 

“You need to be in the wedding party, but we don't have to like each other.” she snarled at him.

 

“Why are you so pissed off at me? I am just trying to help. You insisted on doing all of this for your sister and now there are things that are not falling into place. This is unacceptable.”

 

“You are not even supposed to be here, this is Jans bachelorette party!”

 

“She hasn't been a bachelorette in so many months! She's married already! Why do you even have to have this ridiculous party?” he had his hands on his hips and was tapping his foot.

 

“Because she never had a chance to do it!” Jens screamed at the cornhead who was bothering her.

 

“Try not to live precariously through you sister. Go find someone who would actually be suicidal enough to marry you.” The nerve of this hellion!

 

“Get out! Out, I said! And don't you dare come back here or I will scratch that money-making monkey face of yours!” Jens actually hissed for good measure.

 

“God, I hate that guy!” Jens closed the door to the Bazooka Jane. If I am going to lose you anyway then it's better to have the mother of all parties for my sister and our friends before it's too late. She leaned on the door and let out an exhausted sigh.

 

“GOD, I love that woman!” Leeteuk whistled and hailed a cab to the Cabrera's. Jans had insisted that he should keep the groom busy elsewhere. She needed a night off Sungmin and Ninz has to escape Donghae just so she could attend the party.

 

LEETEUK, Donghae and Sungmin were in the car with him. He didn't know if this consittuted to “keeping the groom busy” but he insisted that this was what he needed. Sungmin was totally hen-pecked. Donghae was sweating and looked rattled.

 

“You're imagining how hard Ninz would kick you when she finds out that we are not in bar in another place but right here, spying.”

 

“This is the lamest stake out ever.” Leeteuk sighed because he had planned to go to a strip club with the two guys but they insisted that going there would be cheating in their women's book. “Do we really have to stay here?” he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter