The Rising Sun Will Be Back

Loneliness Without You

“..and the winner is… DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!”

The crowd went wild as Yunho stood up and waved to the crowd, Changmin stood up also and they both exchanged glances, congratulating each other telepathically.

“If only,” Yunho thought “If only-“

“Yunho!” Suddenly arms wrapped around his stomach.  Jaejoong?!

Yunho turned around surprised. “J-Jae-?” Jaejoong looked like when they had first debuted, his hair was black and longer, his eyes huge, skin flawless and porcelain white.  He wore a white suit tailored suite with intricate white designs that only Jaejoong  could pull off.  

“Yunho-yah!  We did it!  We won Best Artists in the World!” Jaejoong told him, “We’ve reached the top!  We did it!” He hugged Yunho, burying his face in Yunho’s chest. 

Yunho just stood there like a statue trying to take in what was happening.

“Hyung’s!  You’re blocking the way!  Is only Changmin going on stage?!” Junsu complained.

“Junsu!” Yunho exclaimed looking up, “Yoochun!”

Junsu and Yoochun were just as they were during debute too!  Junsu and Yoochun wore white suites that were also tailored and fashioned just for them.

Yunho turned his head to go see Changmin but suddenly he also looked as he had 7 years ago, Changmin sighed “Hyungs!  Hurry up!”

Jaejoong, glued to Yunho’s side, ascended toward the stage followed by Yoosu.

The crowd had been chanting for a while “DONG BANG SHINK KI!  DONG BANG SHIN KI!” and grew even louder as the five stood up on stage.

“The Rising Gods of the East are back!” the announcer shouted “After so long!  They dominate Asia and the world as five members once again!” 

The crowd screamed in agreement.

All Yunho could see was a vast sea of pearl red as a video prepared for them played in the background, but he did not watch the video, he was too busy staring at s. 

Changminnie was smiling so widely, his eye’s mismatched, and he couldn’t stop clapping for the life of him.

Yoochun and Junsu waved and bowed constantly, laughing, overjoyed.

Then Jaejoong, he was still joined to Yunho at the hip, staring, smiling, at Cassiopeia.

The crowd squealed at them.  Jaejoong noticed and looked up to see Yunho staring at him. 

“Yunnie, we did it.” Jae whispered close into Yunho’s ear.

“Yeah” Yunho said “We did.”

Suddenly everything was swirling in and Jaejoong’s face was the only thing he could see clearly.

Jaejoong leaned toward Yunho, Yunho lowered his head and fixed his hands at Jae’s waist. 

Yunho hesitated for a second, remembering where they were.

“There’s no reason to be afraid anymore.” Jaejoong crooned, pulling Yunho in for a kiss and passionately planting it.

For a second it was only Jaejoong and him, two people madly in love.

Then world swirled out once more, the deafening crowd chanting Yunjae, the confetti all over everyone, the blinding spotlights, revealing their love.

He looked out once more toward the crowd.  He saw the shock in some people’s faces, the horror, but most of all he saw those Cassiopeia that screamed and shouted in joy.

Suddenly you could hear Yoochun sobbing.  Tears of happiness, of finally releasing all his pain, flowed out of him.  Junsu silently cried with him and even Changmin, even though he swore to himself that he wouldn’t cry after what happened in 2008, started to tear up.  Jaejoong seeing his dongseng’s so emotional, tried really hard to blink back the tears but to no avail. 

 Yunho looked at them and smiled, and for the first time he didn’t try to hid the waves of emotion he felt, and he cried with everyone.  With one arm around Jaejoong he reached over to the other three and wrapped his arms around all four of s, in a group hug.  

s. 

“XIAH JUNSU!  MICKY YOOCHUN!  YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG!  CHOIKANG CHANGMIN!  U-KNOW YUNHO!”  The crowd chanted over and over.  The majority of the crowd was crying too.

“U-KNOW YUNHO!  U-KNOW YUNHO!  YUNHO!  YUNHO!” they started to chant.

“YUNHO!”

…wait a second

“YUNHO!”

a guys voice…

“YUNHOO!”

Changmin…?

“Yunho-Hyuuuung!!!!”

Changmin.  Yunho confirmed. 

He opened his eyes to see his very annoyed maknae shaking his arm vigorously.

“Stupid hyung!  Hurry up!  We have to go and get ready for A-Nation!” Changmin complained.

‘Oh.’ Yunho thought ‘just a dream.  Of course it was… why would they be so young?  Is there even such a thing as The Best Artist in the World Award?  And Yoochun, Junsu, and… Jaejoong… his Jaejoong…’

Yunho unconsciously sniffed the air to see if he could smell the breakfast Jae used to cook every morning.  Of course he couldn’t smell anything... because Jaejoong was not there.

Changmin exited Yunho’s room convinced that he had woken Yunho up enough.  He went to go grab himself a bowl of cereal before they would have to leave.

The leader shook his head, trying to get the sleepy mistiness out of his head.  He also wanted to get the feeling of disappointment out of his system.  It was already 2012, so many years since he last shared a stage with all of s.  He was excited though.

You see, a ‘tragedy’ had befallen SMEntertainment this year in 2012.

The death of Lee Soo Man. 

SME was suffering because of it, apparently there were complications to where all Lee Soo Man’s money would go and his whole family was fighting over it, but even more than that, the government found out that a lot of Lee Soo Man’s money was gained through illegal means and that many SME employees were in on the cash, the government had to come in and executives were getting fired or sent to jail left and right they were on the verge of collapse.

But with his death a new start had begun for all of Korean entertainment.  Suddenly JYJ started to appear everywhere.  On TV, newspapers, buses, every advertisement, every store. 

But why was Yunho excited you ask?

Well because of their plans of course.  DBSK’s plans to be exact.  You see when Homin and JYJ split they had a plan. 

Homin would stay, keep their name DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki/etc.  They would be able to make sure that SME doesn’t tarnish the good name of DBSK because Homin are still in SME.    

JYJ would go out and create a foundation for the group.  Gain money so they could buy themselves their own recording studio and other important things that artists need. 

During this time they would also grow more as individuals and show us all their amazing and unique talents.

But…

Yunho smiled.

After they did all this Yunho and Changmin would leave SME, join JYJ and become DBSK once more.

Their initial plan was to wait for 2013 but the sudden death of Lee Soo Man created a situation where it would be foolish to wait any longer to leave the falling company.

A-nation was the event.

THE event.

Homin and JYJ would both be attending this year and Homin would call out to JYJ and they would sing once again together.

After that DBSK would announce ‘reconciliation’ (which was funny to the DBSK members because they were never really fighting, and all of them were and are DBSK members the whole time) and file their lawsuit against SME.

Jaejoong had called him last night and they had talked it all through in detail. 

DBSK would be reunited.

All that was left, was to do it.

_____________________________

Next up A-Natioooon!!!!! plz comment and subscribe and check out my other stories as well! thx! love u! ^^