Chapter 3

A huge change of living..

 

Dear Mom and Dad, 
I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving.
Maybe you will find out some day why this is happening..
But for now...
Farewell!
 
Dear teacher,
I'm sorry to say this but I'm quiting school,
I have reason behind this all but can't say it.
My lovely regards to all classmates.
Farewell..
 
Dear Seung Yeon,
I'm really, really sorry for this all.
I will explain everything to you later.
You can call me on Thursday at 6 pm.
I hope you will understand this,
and hope you can come some time to visit me.
I love you and your a amazing friend.
Goodbye~
 
When she was done she put all her clothes in a bag and
picks all her money out of the money pig.
Her parends were asleep and she walked down stairs.
She closed the door and looked at her house.
"Sorry" and bowed to her home place.
She went to the train station and bought a ticket.
She went to a place near the studio and checked in a hotel. When she was in her room she felt down on her bed and fell asleep with tears in her eyes.
Next morning she saw on her cell phone that her parends often tried to call her. "So they already found the letter......" She almost cried again but then she told herself to stop, and face the facts. She turned off her cellphone so they couldn’t track her down.
 
Seung Yeon opened the letter and couldn't understand anything from this letter at all. "Why did she left?! Why?"
"What's wrong?" A voice said. It was Key.
"Why did she left?! why?!"
Did you already tried to call her?"
"No but on the letter she said I can call her at thursday on 6 pm.
"Then what's the problem? Wait till thursday and ask her everything. Calm down first."
He walked away and thought about why she could walk away from her home and school. 
But then he realised about the last time and their talk....It's because I found out who she is for real...That's it for sure! I need to find her.
He runned fast to his home and tried to call to her cell phone, in hope she would pick up..
"This is the voicemail...."
", please pick up Yong-Joo!"
He turned off the cell phone and started to think about what he can do to find her.
"That's it! I just need to find her manager and then I will find her!"
He was searching on the internet for the manager of Nicole...and yes there is the phone number of the manager.
"I hope she will anwser her phone."
"Hello, manager of Nicole speaking. Can I help you?"
"Hello, It's me Key. I talked to you before on Yong-Joo's cell phone."
"Ohh yeah, I remember."
"Can I talk to Yong-Joo please? Is she there? I really need to speak to her."
"I'm sorry she isn't here, I think she is at home now."
"No she isn't. She walked away from home and said farewell to everyone here. I'm trying to find her now,
but if she isn't there I don't know where to look else..."
"She walked away from home...Uhm Key I'll call you back when I know more, okay?"
"Thank you very much! Bye."
He hanged up the phone and thought about Yong-Joo, "why would she do this all? She could have ask, so I won't tell anyone about it...but...
He felt so helpless and tried to think about a way so he can help Yong-Joo or a way to find her back.

-------

yeahh and what now xD how to hell ur supossed to start searching?!
Anyway you'll read that further in this story ^^ have fun  reading!