Chapter 1

A huge change of living..

"Hurry!" Han Seung Yeon screamed to Jung Yong-Joo. "School almost starts!" Yong-Joo and Seung Yeon were running to the class. *sight* they both were very tired from running. Seung Yeon and Yong-Joo went to there places and the lesson started.
*school bell ringing* Seung Yeon and Yong-Joo went out of class. "What are you going to do today Yong-Joo?" Seung Yeon asked. "I need to work, and you?" 
"I still don’t know." *sight*
"See you tomorrow Seung Yeon!" Yong-Joo went off. She runned to her house and ate something. She picked up her bag and left for her work. 

On work; "Yong-Joo your new song is already out. Want to see the it?"
"Sure!" 
"Great! I like it a lot." It’s a nice picture! A picture of a moon with a shadow of a girl standing in front of it was shown.  This way nobody could see that I'm actually the singer "Nicole". She walked to the restroom, and waited on her manager.
The manager arrived, and said to Yong-Joo that she could come along to record the song in the audio-room, after it she could leave. She was done for today. She went home and was so tired that she felt on her bed. She closed her eyes and on the same moment her cell phone ringed. She looked at her cell phone for the one who was calling her. It was Seung Yeon.

"Hello Seung Yeon
". "Hi Yong-Joo, how was work today?" 
"Very good, but now I’m really tired of everything." 
"Yeah I can understand. *laughs a little* But what I wanted to ask,
do you want to go shopping by tomorrow after school?"
"Yeah, sounds great! Let’s do that"
"Okay! Then I’ll see you tomorrow on school. Bye bye"
"Bye Seung Yeon." Yong-Joo turned of her mobile and felt a sleep. 

Next morning, she made lunch for school and went out. 
In front of the school she saw Seung Yeon and walked with her inside to class.
They both went to their places, and waited on the teacher.
Yong-Joo was looking around till Seung Yeon was coming to her. She was in panic. "I lost it! I lost it!"
"What did you lose?"
"My...cell phone!"
"Don't worry I will look for it."
Yong-Joo went out of class and looked everywhere on the ground.
She runned outside but didn't find anything.
She went inside and saw a boy from her class.
"Is.. this what you were looking for?" *grabs the mobile out of his pocket* "Where did you found that?!" Yong-Joo screamed.
"Somewhere.. But do you want it or not?
"Here...catch!" The boy threw it to her.
She grabs it on time and looked for the boy but... he was gone?
She runned back to class and gave the cell phone to Seung Yeon.
Seung Yeon was so happy. "Thank you!"
Yong-Joo went to her place and looked around in class.
"Where is he?" She thought. 
The teacher came in and she called the names of our class.
"Okay everyone is here except Key again."
Yong-Joo shocked and thought maybe it was him who found the cell phone? She looked out of the window the whole lesson. 
-after school-

*yawns* "Finally the lessons are over. Now we can go shopping!
Yong-JooYONG-JOO!
"Ehh?" 
"No, don't ehh me! Come let's go shopping, let's have fun!"
Seung Yeon pulled Yong-Joo’s arm and runned outside. 
"Whaa look Yong-Joo! That's a nice shop. Come let's go in there."
They were looking for nice summer dresses. "Found one! I'm going to try it on Yong-Joo." 
"Okay, I will search for one too."
"Whaa cute" She thought.
She walked to changing room. 
She put on the dress and opened the curtain, looking for a mirror. She saw Seung Yeon already standing in front of the mirror. "What do you think of it Yong-Joo?" Seung Yeon didn’t even saw the dress Yong-Joo was wearing and turned around. "Whaa your dress.. It's beautiful! 
You MUST buy that one! It looks great on you." 
Yong-Joo looked in the mirror and saw in the reflection behind the window the boy from the cell phone. She turned around and looked to the window. He smiled.

"Seung Yeon? Who is that boy by the window?"
"Ohh he, he's Key. He's in our class."
"But why wasn't he in class today?"
"I don't know, he is often not in class."
"Key...." Yong-Joo thought.

They both changed back in there normall clothes and bought the dresses. They went out the shop and bought something to drink.
After that they went to their home place.
She came home and sat down on a chair. 
She decided to call her manager for a question but when she wanted to call her cell phone wasn't in her bag anymore!
Suddenly she remembered; the changing room in that nice shop!
She left in a hurry and runned to the shop. 
When she came there she asked a woman who works there.
"Did you find a mobile phone here? I lost it this afternoon in this shop."
"No.....Ohyeah a boy camed in after you 2 left. He said he was your boyfriend and that he will take care of the cell phone.
Or..wasn't it your boyfriend?"
"No he isn't but I know him... but thanks for your help! 
"Your welcome."
She left the shop and knew it for 100% that it was Key!