Honeymoon

예기치 않은 (Unexpected)

 

Author's note: In this fanfic, Jiyong is 31 years old and Jiwoo is 23 years old. Let's just think of it as something that's happening in the future :p 

~*~

- Do you feel comfortable? You can put on your head on my shoulder if you feel uncomfortable sleeping, - Jiyong offered when you two were finally in the plane. You thought that you could understand now why newlyweds feel so tired after the wedding day. You could feel it all over your body. And now you wanted to have some rest before you got to Paris. Yes, you and Jiyong chose Paris as your dream honeymoon place. It was probably one of the few things that you had in common with him. 

- I'm fine, thanks, -  you replied. Even though you felt tired and even though you wanted to put your head on his shoulder you just couldn't get used to being a real married couple with him. 

- As you want, - he shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes, sitting comfortably on his seat. You felt a bit guilty for turning him off now. But it was your personality. You couldn't help it. You wasn't used to getting so close with guys so soon. But Jiyong felt too close to you, much closer than he should be. 

 Jiyong's POV

I closed my eyes and pretended like her words didn't hurt me. I wondered why was she always was so distant apart from few moments when she displayed signs of caring and warmness. One of those moments was when she didn't say anything and even felt herself comfortable when I backhugged her. I got surprised how intimate we could be at that time. We were just like lovers at that time. The second time was when she responded to my kiss in the wedding today. I couldn't read what was on her mind. And it was killing me.

 

~*~

You were watching the beautiful building of Paris in the taxi. Jiyong saw your excitement and asked if it was your first time here.

- Yes, I've never had a chance to come here before. Even though I learned french from the time when I was young, Paris was just a dream for me, - you explained. 

- Then I can show you around. I may not know french but I've been here a lot of times so I know lots of good places here, - Jiyong said.

- I'd be happy then, - you smiled. - By the way, are you using informal speech to me? - you asked, looking at him with round eyes.

- Aren't we married now? But if you don't like it, I'll stop, - he said, looking at your face as if searching for an answer in your eyes.

- No, it's okay. I think it's more comfortable too, - you agreed. Jiyong smiled in victory.

- But you know what, don't you think that you should start calling me "oppa" too? I mean you're 8 years younger than me, - Jiyong suggested. 

- Hmmm... I don't think I can get used to it right away but I will try calling you that, - you hesitantly answered. Jiyong smiled again as if even the thought of it made him excited.

- Good then. I'll be waiting, - he smiled at you. You smiled back.

 

 After taking shower and having dinner, you and Jiyong were lying on your bed in the luxurious hotel that was situated near The Eiffel Tower. You both weren't sleeping and talking about your relatives and the wedding. But of course, nobody brought up your kissing. 

- By the way, you must be so tired now. Wearing high heels for so long and then sleeping in the plane. I bet your legs are hurting. Do you want me to give your legs a massage? - Jiyong offered suddenly.

- No, no, no! I'm fine, - you lied.

- I'm insisting. Plus you can massage my back in return, - he tried to make a deal.

- If you want it so much, - you sighed. Jiyong smiled and quickly got out the bed to bring everything that's needed for feet massage.

 He carefully put your feet in the water and started caressing them, making you feel extremely awkward. It was your first time when a guy was touching your feet, not even talking about giving them a massage. You didn't know how to react. Although as he started massaging them, you closed your eyes and started enjoying it. When he was done, you were already drifting to sleep. You felt your whole body relax under his touch.

- Jiwoo? I'm done, - he looked at you. Just when he looked at you from under his fringe and smiled, you felt your heartbeat fastening. His eyes were sparkling and he was smiling at you so affectionately. You couldn't help but reach down his fringe and slightly fix his fringe as if caressing it. 

- Thank you, oppa, - you gave him one of your most sincere smiles and tried to control youself and stop yourself from doing any stupid things. Because you just wanted to kiss him and feel his body close to yours right now.

His eyes sparkled even more intensely hearing those words:

- You're very very welcome, baby - he smiled at you once again. 

- Baby? - you giggled.

- Yes, baby. I always wanted to call my wife "baby". I'd love it if you called me like that too sometimes, - he laughed.

- Okay, I'll remember that, - you chuckled.

- It's my turn now, - he said and laid down on the bed on his stomach after bringing the water that he used to massage your legs to the bathroom. You hesitantly put your hands on his shoulders and started massaging them. After a while you got bolder and was massaging all his spine. He moaned, enjoying your touches. You stopped for a second and continued massaging his back. Even though it was shameful to confess you just wanted to hug him and feel his body close to yours right now. It was your second time feeling it in one evening. After a while you were done massaging him.

- Thank you, baby - he said. Even hearing him say "baby" to you send shivers down your spine.

- No problem, oppa, - you replied getting used to calling him like that. You plopped down on the bed next to him and after calming your heartbeat felt yourself drifting to sleep.

 

Jiyong's POV

Why today is so perfect? She agreed to call me "oppa", me calling her "baby", then she let me give her feet massage and she gave my back massage too. Did she start liking me? But I can't be so sure about it. One of the things I learned about her was that she was a bit unpredictable. I tried to sleep after such a great massage but billion thoughts kept lingering in my head. I needed all my strength to control myself earlier. When I was touching her feet and she was closing her eyes from pleasure, when she brushed her fingers on my fringe and thanked me, when her hands were massaging my shoulders, when she touched my spine... I don't think I was teased like this before in my life. Even though it was our honeymoon, even though we were in good terms, even though I wanted it so much I wasn't completely sure if she wanted it or not. Because of that I had to control myself tonight.