A dance for him

예기치 않은 (Unexpected)

 

 

 

 As you got home, Jiyong and you decided to do some walking in Seoul streets at night and buy some snacks. 

- Are you going in it? - Jiyong looked at your shorts.

- Yes. My husband is with me. I have nothing to be afraid of, - you shrugged your shoulders, taking his hand in yours. Jiyong just sighed in defeat.

 

You had a great walk with Jiyong. You were holding hands and looking at each other with amazed expression. You thought for yourself that everyone who saw you now, thought that you were a young couple of students. You loved how his beautiful brown eyes sparkled in the night. They were like the stars, that were shining just for you. Jiyong pulled up the hood of your hoodie and put it on your head. 

- Aigoo, you look so cute in this hoodie, - he pinched your cheek.

- Aigoo, my oppa looks so cute in his hoodie too, - you laughed and pulled his hood up too. You both were wearing hoodies. It wasn't the ones for couples, but they were alike. Yours was pink, while his was red. 

- Looking at us now, it's obvious how we both like bright colors, - you said, pointing at your hoodie.

- We're a bright shining bling bling married couple, - Jiyong chuckled at his own words. You started laughing too.

 

 - Let's turn up the music, - Jiyong said, as you were done eating the snacks that you bought earlier. You two even ate ice-cream. "We're really like a high-school couple", - you thought, smiling.

- Why are you smiling? Are you thinking of me? - he was approaching you, dancing to Chris Brown's "With you". Just like when you first met, he was amazing at dancing. His body just perfectly felt the rhythm. You wondered if there was something that he wasn't good at. 

- Yes, I'm thinking about my absolutely perfect husband, - you smiled, moving your body to the music too. Jiyong's eyes sparkled as he heard those words. He took your hand and led you to the living room, swaying to the music. You danced to some R&B music

for a while, as you thought of ways to thank him for making this day so special for you.

- Do you want me to dance, just for you? - you asked Jiyong, who looked at you surprised.

- I want to thank you, - you confessed. - You made me the happiest woman in the world today.

- How about a slightly y dance then? - he playfully smiled at you.

- Okay, I'll try, - you sighed, feeling nervous. You sighed and tried to control your nervousness, when he sat on the couch, waiting for your mini-performance. As a new song started you closed your eyes and tried to go with the flow of the music. At first you felt like you were frozen but after a while you started picking up the rhythm. 

 

Jiyong's POV

 As I watched her body sway to the music, my heartbeat fastened and I stared at her in awe. She took my breathe away. As the song continued, her moves started to become y. Her moves made me go crazy. I got up and took her hand in mine, pulling her towards me. She sat on my lap and I noticed that her cheeks were burning. She looked so beautiful with her sparkling green eyes and red cheeks that I couldn't take my eyes off her. 

- You look so beautiful... You took my breathe away, - I sincerely voiced out my thoughts, caressing her thigh and putting my chin on her shoulder. She turned her head a bit and placed a long kiss on my cheek.

- I love you, - she whispered, turning her head a bit to look into my eyes.

- I love you too, - I replied, feeling myself like a firework exploded in my heart. Because this was the first time when she told me first that she loved me. I was so happy that I felt like all the world's happiness was in my chest. I pulled my chin away from her shoulder when the strap of her top fell off her shoulder. I stared at her shoulder and felt my whole body heating up. I brought my head closer to her shoulder again and placed wet kisses on her bare shoulder. My hands went down, as I slowly lifted her up and turned her body to mine. She rested her legs on the both sides of my waist. I caressed her thighs and locked my lips with hers, earning a slight moan from her. My hands went up again and lifted her top, snaking under it. She gasped, when my hands started caressing her bare spine. I took it as a chance and our tongues started battling for dominance. Despite her being actually so innocent, she was a fast-learner. Now she was even a better kisser than me. 

- Should I be a bad girl tonight? - she chuckled, when we pulled away to regain our breathe. 

- Let's be bad together, - I answered and laid her on the couch, hovering over her.