Infinity Love - Shy Shy Love Story

Infinity Love

>N7 Production<

 

The smile made Yura's heart skipped a beat. It's like she was splitting into two. She wanted this to be true but another half of her also wished this thing is just a dream. L walked towards him. Crowd of girls stood silent as they watched their idol. All L could see was Yura. The person he missed the most. The person he wished to meet the most. He could only watch her wide, scared and also lovely eyes. He wanted to hold her but something stopped him. 

   Min Ah stood between Yura and L. Both were startled by Min Ah.

   "You. I won't let you hurt Yura again. Don't you feel ashamed?" Min Ah shouted. Ki Bum who just walked out of the gate went startled too by Min Ah's voice. "How dare you come back again after you hurt Yura and destroyed her life?" 

   L looked taken aback. "Destroyed her life.." he muttered. 

   "What? You won't admit now?"

   L's face serious. "I'll show you I would never hurt her again." 

   Min Ah smirked. Though they'd been friends for long, Yura still freaked out when Min Ah's on her rage. "How so?" Min Ah asked.

   L pulled Min Ah aside gently. He walked towards Yura who didn't know why her heart beats faster and faster as he come closer. L gently kissed Yura.

   "Omo!" A loud gasp from the crowd. 

   Ki Bum closed his eyes. As much as he want to punch that guy, he didn't want to cause trouble. There are paparazzi's around and reporters? When on earth do they get here? He clasped his hands. That guy surely needs to get paid someday. Ki Bum made his away from the scene. He was afraid he can't stand anymore and lose his control.

   Min Ah who was also shocked, stood silently with eyes wide open and jaw dropped. 

   "Yorobun! (Everyone)" When L said that, the reporters or paparazzis or whatever listened attentively. "This is my girlfriend, Yura."

   Yura put her hands on to prevent herself from gasping too loud. The fans there were shocked too. It seemed like everything L does that day were entirely shocking. Min Ah who can't stand to see this things happening, punched L's arms. L, with his muscles showing though he's wearing a a suit, stood unmoved. 

   "I told you I will not let you hurt Yura again!" Min Ah put her hands on her hip.

   L looked at Min Ah for a while but then he gently pulled Min Ah away. He looked at Yura's face softly but Yura suddenly fainted.   

   "Omo!" Everyone there gasped again.

   Yura was too shocked that she fainted just after L kissed her. L scooped Yura in his arms and brought her inside Infinite's van. Min Ah was just seconds too late to run after them. The van already made it's way. "Aigoo, that guy! Aishh." Min Ah grunted.

 

   Yura was awake when she felt a bit cold that night or morning? Omo! Yura immediately brought herself up. Where is she? The room was so big and so elegant. Everything there was so beautiful and simple. 

        

 

Yura heard somebody flipping a page. She looked immediately. It was L. He sat relaxingly at the leather arm chair with feet crossed. He was reading a newspaper and now folding it back. He looked at Yura and a smile crossed his face. Yura's heart skipped a beat. L walked slowly towards Yura and sat at the end of the bed when Yura backed herself further and further. L smiled at that and Yura felt annoyed by that.

   "Mianhe-yo." He said.

   Yura's eyes widened. She looked down to see herself. Her eyes were wider when she saw she was not in her school uniform anymore! She looked at L disgustingly. Is this what I get from loving him? Crushing my own life for him? Him? HIM? 

   "NO!" L suddenly shouted. "NO! I didn't mean that." He pointed at Yura's body. Yura pulled her blanket higher to her face.

   "Then?" She asked slowly.

   "I just happened to kiss you and you fainted. Sorry." He said. "You fainted yesterday's afternoon and I was so worried when you didn't even wake up last night. Sorry."

   Yura honestly didn't know where her courage came from. She sat beside L and grabbed his hand. "I miss you." She said shyly and blushed.

   "Jinjja-yo?" L asked enthusiastically. He couldn't help but hug Yura. Yura was stunned by that. Seriously. 

   L got up immediately, feeling shy. "Err, just so you wonder, err, the maid did it for you." He said and disappeared behind the door.

   Yura smiled. Her heart was pounding. "L-sshi pabo." She said but smiled after that. She didn't know how and why but she just suddenly got up and danced to Teen Top's Crazy.

   She was singing, "I need you baby, baby, baby," when the door suddenly burst open and L was so surprised to see Yura's dancing. Yura stopped immediately and blushed.

   "Err, I thought you dad might've worry so I called your dad." He then disappeared through the door. Yura was so annoyed because she swore when L said that, he was restraining himself from bursting out laughing loudly. "Pabo!" Yura made a face.

 

   -to be continued-

      

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

IT'S STILL MY HOLIDAY SO I DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! UH HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR MY BELOVED SUBS! THANK YOU FOR SPENDING TIME READING THIS PIECE OF STORY :D

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT OKAY? HAVE A BLASTING DAY! SARANGHAE! :D