Infinity Love - He Came Back

Infinity Love

>N7 Production<

 

Yura may be happy with Ki Bum by her side. But L had been trying hard to shut away his feelings. He tried his best to avoid meeting Yura at school. It was never impossible to bump into each other when you're on the same school, so L kept much to himself at school. He didn't go to the cafeteria during recess and decided to leave school a bit later than everyone else. Though he felt it was the right thing to do, he didn't know why but he just felt so miserabled. His mind was bothered. He can't concentrate on his dancing and singing nowadays but he still tried hard to focus his mind.

   "L, stop it!" Sungyeol shouted one day after their dance practice. All the other members were staring.

   "What? I got all my dance moves correct. No mistakes, today."

   "Don't act like you're the good boy studying inside his room for the next exam.." Sungyeol smirked.

   "What on earth are you talking about?"

   Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on L. Don't think I didn't know you were going all miserable these days."

   "What's this all about?" Sunggyu the leader asked.

   L looked at Sungyeol and then Sunggyu. “It’s nothing.”

   “Hyung, mianhe.” Sungyeol said to Sunggyu. “But this kid had been going all miserable these days. And I’m not going to sit and stare he’s going through it all. By himself.”

   “Stop it, Sungyeol,” L snapped at him. “Stop.”

   “No, you stop it L! That girl is the key right? You liked her! Just admit it, L!” Sungyeol snapped back at L. “What’s the matter of it? You’re being a coward L! A coward.”

   “What is this all about?” The door opened. There stood Infinite’s company CEO, whom never revealed his own identity. Including his company’s artists.

   Sungyeol took the chance. CEO might consider it, who knows. “CEO-nim, I need to speak to you.”

   Don’t tell me.. Sungyeol’s going to betray me and tell the CEO all about my bad behaviour all these weeks. He unconsciously grabbed Sungyeol’s back clothes. “Don’t.”

   “Hands. Off. Me.” Sungyeol rarely got mad but he’d definitely freaked everyone off when he is.

   “Hey, hey boys. Stop and Sungyeol, come and follow me.” The CEO already started to walk outside the studio. Sungyeol immediately followed him with a gaze of anger following after him.

   Sunggyu approached L and patted his back. “Calm down. Your rage won’t change anything. It’ll just worsen any situation.”

   Yea, I know, L thought. So he sat on the floor and began to gulp down his mineral water. There’s a month away from our second Infinite Show. This time it’ll be held at Japan. And I am no way near the preparation. And that will freak all the members out. No, the whole company will.

   “L, go meet CEO-nim outside.” Sungyeol said.

   L stared at him. Sungyeol’s expression was serious but somehow, L thought he’d see a smile. He got up and walked slowly. He was definitely not in the mood to hear some lectures. CEO-nim! Please spare me today! L opened the door and saw the CEO staring towards the bright sky outside. He turned around slowly.

   “L, I’ve something for you.” He said calmly.

   No way, he’s not ask me to quit, didn’t he? “Neh, CEO-nim.”

   “I approved of it.”

   No. Way.

      So Min Ah decided to meet out with Ki Bum to carry out her plan and also to make sure of something.

   Ki Bum was quite surprised at first when Min Ah said she wanted to meet him but he quickly understood when Min Ah told him it was about Yura. “So, what’s up?”

   Min Ah took a sip on her drink. They were in a restaurant at HongDae. “Do you like Yura?”

    “What?” Ki Bum, who was obviously startled by the opening question of their conversation, choked on his water.

    “Just simply answer it. I’m not your admirer or what, you’ll understand this later. I just want to confirm it. I think, you really do like Yura. Right?” Min Ah asked.

   “Yes. I do like her. A lot.” Ki Bum said. “And I won’t hurt her like he does.”

   Min Ah frowned. “Do you know about L?”

   Ki Bum flicked his fingers. “Ahh, that was his name!”   

   Min Ah frowned even more.

   “Well, actually, I don’t really know what is his name, but by judging on Yura’s behaviour, her heart’s broken. And I definitely don’t want to ask who and how he hurt her. That’ll just cause her more pain.”

   “Definitely. Good job. I do really hope, you know. That you’ll help Yura to forget about him. She’d gone lifeless since the guy asked her to stay away from her.”

   “Was he her boyfriend?”

   “No, not really..” And so Min Ah told Ki Bum the whole story.

   “But then, if she didn’t really know the guy, why would she act like that? Totally lifeless though she barely knew him.”

   “And that, is the mystery. I didn’t know ‘bout that. But I think, from the way Yura told me about him, it sort of like they had already known each other for a long time. I mean, like they just met after being apart for years. But, I don’t know. She just felt too much.. passion for him.”

   Ki Bum just nodded. “I’ll promise you, Min Ah. I’ll make sure Yura is happy with me. I’ll never hurt her.”

   “Thanks. That’s all I want for her.” 

 

   The school went by as usual that day but something caught Yura's eyes that day. There was a crowd near the front school gate. There were too much girls. Yura didn't feel like checking out what could be the cause of the chaos but Min Ah grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the crowd. Rolling her eyes and grunting, Yura just followed. But then..

   She froze. It was him. Him. L. Only today.. he did not dressed up as the usual nerd boy, his perfect feature shone brightly without his big glasses and his nerd hair-cut. He was so handsome Yura couldn't take her eyes off him. He leant coolly against the wall. His eyes were closed. And, open.  

   His eyes looked straight through Yura. And, he smiled.

 

-To be continued-

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEEEEE! THANK YOU YEAA FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR  RARELY UPDATING! I GOT A BIG EXAM COMING UP SO.. YEAH. THAT'S IT :D ENJOY!!!