Infinity Love - A Blossoming Love

Infinity Love

>N7 Production<

 

   “Aigoo! Na jinjja michyeo-so!” (I’m really going crazy!) Yura pushed her body to her bed. She rumbled her hair. Appa~ wae.. (Why) Aigoo. Yura, calm down. This could be the perfect time to forget him. Try loving someone else. Gunde.. Aish! I’m not someone attractive! How can I attract him and made him fall for me! Kyaaa~ Yura pabo.

   Yura had been searching and watching many dramas to help her attract Ki Bum. But Ki Bum, knowing that Yura just wanted to make him fall for her, always laugh when she does aegyo to him but actually, to be honest she is cute without her even trying to do it.

 

 

   But Yura didn’t really hope for Ki Bum to fall for her. Deep down inside her heart, she was still hoping for L though she really didn’t want to admit it. She was really trying hard enough to like Ki Bum but her heart kept telling her that maybe one day L could would come to her, and she really didn’t want to imagine how her heart will be torn apart if the day ever comes when she started to like Ki Bum and also, L waiting on the other side. But, no. People always say expect the unexpected. But in this case, when it involves a person’s feeling, don’t expect the expected. Can you understand this? Good.

   Min Ah had been extra considerable too these days. She used out many excuses to let Ki Bum and Yura got some time alone together. But that doesn’t mean Min Ah trusted Ki Bum completely. She watched over him this few weeks just to make sure that Ki Bum was not a bad person.

  Yura went to school with Ki Bum everyday. Min Ah joined too, but only sometimes. Though Yura and Ki Bum were like, sticking together all the time, Yura still kept her friendship with Min Ah. Min Ah was very happy about that.

 

    

 

   One day, when the class had already ended, Ki Bum and Yura were just on their way out, Yura was suddenly grabbed from her right and into the girls restroom. Ki Bum looked instantly, but just a second too late to drag Yura back. He can’t enter the girls’ restroom, obviously.

   It was Min Ah. Yura’s eyes widened when she saw Min Ah.

   “Oh my God, it’s so hard to find you alone without Ki Bum. I had to do this to talk to you. Without Ki Bum listening,” Min Ah added when she saw Yura was about to open to protest.

   “What are you doing?” Yura asked. Her heart was still panting.

   Min Ah let out a breath. “I think,” she said. “Ki Bum likes you.”

   “No way!” Yura said almost immediately.

   “Yura please, just admit it! Don’t hope for him again. Try to like Ki Bum. Try-”

   “I’ve been trying for ages! I have!” She cut Min Ah. “But I just can’t.”

   Min Ah stood speechless. And just then, they saw the rubbish can fell on the ground. Ki Bum appeared.

   “Err,” he rumbled his hair. “Sorry, I just, err, worried for Yura. I’ll just-” Ki Bum stopped because Yura stormed out of the restroom. Ki Bum looked at Min Ah who looked worried. Ki Bum fought the urge to ask Min Ah what was going on so he ran out to search for Yura.

   He ran around his school area for what felt like hours. He had been searching for an hour already so he gave up searching inside the school area and went out to search outside instead. He searched around and around but still can’t find Yura. He gave up then and just walked on his way home. He walked slowly though, because he thought he might found Yura on his way. But then he thought of the park Yura likes near their house. He ran there but still kept his eyes on his way.

   He reached the park then. It was so silent there. Most people went there only during weekend. Ki Bum could see Yura’s skirt from behind a tree. Finally, I found her.

   Ki Bum went near and he could hear Yura’s sobs. She had stopped crying but her eyes were still red and wet. “Can I sit here?” Ki Bum asked. Yura didn’t answer nor did she shake her head so Ki Bum just went to sit on Yura’s right.

 

                       

 

 

   Ki Bum put his hand on Yura’s shoulder. Yura sat in silence. Her eyes were staring blankly ahead. Ki Bum put his right fingers on Yura’s cheek and gently turn her face to face him.

   "Don't worry.. I'm here for you.. I'll protect you.." Ki Bum said. "You hear that?"

   Yura nodded and then, she hugged Ki Bum so tightly that Ki Bum, shocked at first, replied her hug. A good sign, Ki Bum thought. Yura freed herself from Ki Bum and to her own shock, Ki Bum gave Yura a lingering kiss on her lips.

 

-to be continued-

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

                                ATTENTION!!!

 

keke. because of my best friend's request, I tried to make my fanfic a bit colourful so.. yea, I tried. But tell me if you had a hard time reading it because of the colours! AND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE tell me if you have any ideas, okay? :D LOVE YOU GUYSSSS! :D