Infinity Love - A Prince Appears

Infinity Love

>N7 Production<

 

  It was 7.30 a.m. Yura was late for school. She hurriedly went to shower and get herself ready. As she reached downstairs, she caught a glimpse of her dad spreading pineapple jam on the bread. While she was running, her dad yelled to her, "Don't run!" She quickly grab a piece of bread while getting on the front door and grabbing her shoes.

   As soon as Yura's dad reach her, she was already on her way out. She yelled, "Appa, mianhe!"

   "Aigoo, that child.." Her dad sighed. 

   As she ran, she felt somebody pushed her, resulting her to fell on the ground. She saw a guy with all-black outfit running away, carrying her school bag. She quickly get up and tended to get back her school bag. 

   As she was still chasing the all-black guy, she thought, "Wait, do I really have to chase him all the way? It's just a school bag anyway and I'm too tired already.." Her run was getting slower when she suddenly thought, "My precious PURSE!" 

   "Help!" She yelled. "Help!" Her yell eventually got slower too. Her body was so weak that she fell on the ground again. But, her body may be weak, but her eyes could still see clearly. Out of nowhere, she saw a guy wearing her school boys' outfit appeared and immediately chase the all-black guy. 

   All of sudden, her eyesight started to get blur. Her body felt too weak that she was sure she was going to faint in a second when she felt somebody held her, preventing her from falling on the ground and slowly carrying her in his arms. She could hear his breath but she just can't lift her eyelids. 

   As the moments passed by, her eyesight started to get clearer. As soon as she saw the guy's face, she was so stunned. She never saw someone as handsome as him. His beautiful eyes, his sharp-lined nose, his tender lips.. His feature was too perfect to look away from.

   "What are you staring at?" He asked without looking at her face.

   She was shocked, still because of his perfect feature and shocked about his sudden question. A bit embarrassed too because she was caught staring at him. "Errr.. erm.. I wonder.. am I not heavy?"

   He replied with a smile that was so beautiful yet evil. A crooked smile.

   "So.." Her voice hadn't fully recovered yet that her voice were cracking while saying, "Will you put me down?"

   He stopped immediately and looked at her. The way he looked at her.. it was as if he was looking straight through her heart and her soul. His stare was so deep that she bit her lip for feeling guilty.

   Without saying anything, he put her down slowly. Her prince charming that just saved her handed her school bag.

   "Thank you!" She took a deep breath and checked her appearance. She felt something was missing. She ran her hand to her face again. Blinking her eyes a few times and tilting her head a bit, she shouted, "My GLASSES!" Her eyes widened in panic.

   She began to panic, not even noticing the guy beside her. She started rummaging her school bag. "Oh, please don't tell me it dropped anywhere else.."

   Suddenly, the guy beside her put something onto her eyes, a pair of glasses. Once again, she was  taken aback by him. Before she could say anything, he already disappeared from her sight. He was going towards.. Woollim High School.. Her eyes widened again. THAT'S MY SCHOOL!

   As soon as she got into her class, Min Ah, her best friend, ran to get her. Others does not seem to notice her, as usual. Min Ah, the most excited and also the only one excited to see Yura, enthusiastically approached her.

   "Wow! New glasses?" Min Ah asked. She shrugged. Still thinking whether she should tell Min Ah about what had happened earlier. "Erm.. you were quite late today, right? Luckily, our first period teacher is not present today.." Min Ah, who was like forever friendly, tried to make a conversation with her.

   Yura just nodded. Her mind was bothered. Her thoughts was still about that mysterious guy that she had set up her mind to go look for that guy.

   In the meantime, Kim Myungsoo, went straight to the nearest restroom. He was in a danger zone. If anyone found him without using his glasses, they would definitely recognized him as L, one of the singer inside the famous boy band group, Infinite.

  Moreover, he woke up late this morning and did not have much time to turn his hairstyle to the nerd type. Luckily, there was no students seen along his way to the restroom. He was quite late to enter the school so most of the students were already in class. His hairstyle turned in a second from his favorite fringe cascading to the sides to a very neatly-combed and overdosed-gelled hair.

   He stared into the mirror. Kim Myungsoo, what have you done?  

 

-To be continued-