9 Months with you again. (apply for 3rd Co-author)

Description

Park Yeon-Sul, was born and raised in a quite wealthy family. She was spoilt but has a heart of gold. She had a wonderful boyfriend,Kevin. But on an unfortunate day, she was killed in a car accident.  Now she came back as an angel, who has the second chance to live as a human again for 9 months. On two conditions, She couldn't meet her family as Yeon-Sul and must not tell anybody who she really was. She accepted it, thinking she was just saying goodbye to them, when she couldn't. But as Kevin fell for her, she was hurting to lie and to see him desparately not to fall for her and still waiting for Yeon-Sul. Will she tell him the truth? but if she did, will she turn back as an angel or a fallen angel?

Foreword

This what she looked like when shes alive. (above)

Birth Name: Park  Yeon-Sul

Angel Name: Park Haru

Age:18(died at 16)

Family:

Haru is born in a rather wealthy family, her father owns an art gallery while her mother was an artist. Haru was the oldest daughter in the family, her father loved and spoilt her the most. When her father decides to move back to Korea, his homeland. They were excited, but at a day of school. After school her father was supposed to picked her up, but he was so busy with the art gallery opening, Haru decides to walk home instead until an unfortunate accident causes her to breathe for the last time. His father blames himself and sort of lose it and leaves the family and vanish. after two years, her mother falls ill of cancer. Leaving the two younger sisters to take care of mother and youngest brother.

Parents: Park Hwan ssik(left the family) he left the family before after Haru's death. He was nowhere to be found. Yamaa Asuka(dying of cancer),She is the closest to the kids due to her taking care of them on her own.

Siblings: Park Yeon-Mi(15)very dependent and taking care of the family after the father left and Haru's death.Park Chae Jun(13),the third daughter of the family,who is also responsible and really attached to Haru. Park Hae-Jun(8),Youngest sibling and only brother of the family.