Family?

9 Months with you again. (apply for 3rd Co-author)

-Nearby Camping Site-

"appa!~" A little boy called his dad, looking at the beautiful unconcious girl.

"wae?" the dad answered, leaving his laptop in the tent with his wife in it. He ran towards the boy surprised by the girl.

"y...yeo.yeobo!" He called out to his wife panicking, The wife came and look at the girl.

"yah HyunJu did you do something to noona?" She asked looking down to the girl.

"ani! i found her here...is she dead?" the boy panics and backs away. The women kneel down to wake the girl up.

"agasshi...wake up, you'll get bitten by bugs" Haru shooks her head.

"omma...just another minute..."she tossed to the side and continue her sleep.

"agasshi, are you lost? we can help you" the man offered. Haru shot her eyes open, and sat up. She blinks twice, adjusting to the lights and unfamilliar faces.

"come, you must be hungry..." the women helps her get up and leads her to their camp. She gave a bento and a drink.

"k..kamsahmninda..." Haru thank them, looking at the delicious meal they gave her. She wondered if she can taste again. Then her stomach growled.

"ahh...noona! you should eat!" the boy gave her a chopstick. Its been awhile she held a chopstick, though she still can do it properly.She smiled to the boy.

"my name is Haru...whats yours?" Haru said, the boy smiled and bow slightyly.

"Park Hyun Ju imnida!" the boy salutes, the parents laugh. Haru starts to eat, slowly...then fast.Surprised, the women asked her to slow down or she'll choke, which...she did.

 

Hours later.... Haru was soundly asleep with Hyun Ju in the tent.

"yeobo..." The women called out to his husband, cleaning out the dinner plates.

"nae Hee in?" the man look up to his wife from his laptop screen.

"i wonder where that girl came from...she must be here along time..she looks tired" Hee In said looking at where Haru's sleeping in.

"She be left behind or something...we'll talk to her tomorrow and once we find out...lets go back to Seoul and help her out"

 

-Next Day-

Haru open her eyes slowly, blinking. Looking at the sleeping boy.

'Hae-Jun?' Haru rubs her eyes, then she remembered last night. She sighed, of course she couldn't see her brother again.

Haru got out of the tent and straightened her dress.

"Good morning...Haru..right?" Hee in greeted her with warm smile, and gives her a breakfast.

"ah...m.morning..." Haru said sitting on the picnic mat, Hee In sat besides her.

"dear...may i ask, what were you doing in the forest?" Hee in asks with concern. Haru sat down her plate.

"m...mo..molla...i dont really remember.."Haru answered nervously. Hee In sighed, and suddenly, tying Haru's hair in half ponytail.

"thats better...eat"Hee In said, getting into Hyun Ju's tent.

'is this what the call family?' Haru thought, she smiled at her ponytail and continue eating.

Two hours later, they were packing up their stuff into the car. Haru, wanted to part ways but, the Ahjussi insisted that she stay with them for awhile.When they were entering Seoul, Seoul City changed abit. the shops and cafe she used to go, got closed down but some stays. Haru look left and to her...excitement.

"You like Seoul?" Woo Ahjussi asked into the mirror. Haru nods with a smile, she thought never had.

"omma! i got a language class today....do i have to go??" HyunJu asked..hoping that his mother would said no.

"of course you do! look at Sunghyun" Hee in said, HyunJu pouts.

"but he lived in US! ofcourse hes perfect in english" HyunJu said.

"add of an english education...wont hurt, right Haru?"Ahjussi said, Haru nod.

"Haru, how old are you? don't you have school tomorrow?" Hee In asks, worried.

"ah...18. But i don't go to college...."Haru said embarrased, then HyunJu grabs Haru's arm.

"then noona can, teach me english!! can you?" Haru chuckled.

"Sure...not problem" Haru said in perfect English.

"waah...Haru, did you came from the US also?" Ahjussi asked in surprised.

'shoot! i forgot.' Haru hides her panic well.

"uh...ani..mollayo. I don't remember.." Haru laugh off her nervous. The Woo couple look at each other in surprised, and pity.

"we are here!" without realized, they already parked in the garage. HyunJu walks out of the car with excitement to show Haru his house.HyunJu went to pull Haru inside the house, white,grey and blue. HyunJu pulled her upstairs, and into his room. full of toy cars and messy laundry basket. Haru laughs at the boy's excitement.

"This is my room! though its abit messy..."he said shyly, Haru messes his hair.

"thank you for showing your room." Haru said with a smile.

"Haru...come i'll show you, your room" Hee In pops her head in, Haru follows her to the room three doors away from HyunJu's. Hee In opened the door to the white and pink room. The bad was a princess bed. a medium size table.

"you like it?"Ahjussi suddenly came to the door asking. Haru nods happily.

"you can stay here as long as you want we wouldn't mind..and if wouldn't to ofcourse" Hee in asked.

"i wouldn't...thank you so much" Haru bows 90" degrees. Hee in and Ahjussi smiled in delight.

-Week later-

Haru woke up, with a smile on her face. Thinking about the passed fews days with them, going shopping and drop off Hyun Ju to school.

Haru took a warm shower and got dressed in her new blue hoodie and skinny, plus a hair tie that has angel wings, Hee In gave her.Haru went downstairs, Ahjussi reading newspaper and drinking coffee in his suit at the kitchen bar,Hee in was cooking.

"morning..Seok Ho-ssi...Hee in-ssi" Haru said, taking one seat from ahjussi.

"morning Haru..."Seok Ho Ahjussi answered lowering his newspaper.

"slept well?" Hee in asked planting her a bowl of rice cake and Haru nodded. Then Seok Ho ahjussi puts down his paper with Hee in sitting opposite of Haru.

"Haru...you can call us..omma and appa if you want..you know that we are family now" Ahjussi said, patting Haru's head.Also the past few days they were tracking all sort of infomation about Haru, but nothing came up. So they went to register Haru in their family register, but they registered Haru as 17 years old.

"nae..." Haru said with a smile.

"and one more thing...if you have boy problems....appa is here!" Haru laughs at his funny superman pose.

"i'm serious! if he hurt you i'll break his neck!" Hee in shooks her head in shame.

"ah! Haru you'll be late for class!! go go!" Hee in said after Haru took the last rice cake. Haru grabbed her backpack in her room and left to school.

 

In front of Hanlim High School. Haru took a deep breath and went in to find Teacher office.Everyone stares at her.

"Park Haru?" Haru turned around to see a teacher with a messy, shes kinda good looking.

"follow me to class...your parents already signed the papers right?" Haru nodded and follows her, to A-2 classroom.

Everyone in the classroom settle down after the teacher went in but when Haru went in, whispers started.

"This is Park Haru..shes a year older, due to hiatus on her studies she decided to re-take a year." The teacher motioned her to introduce herself. Haru bows.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park-"

"Yeon-Sul noona?" a boy stood up looking at her surprised. Haru panics. The boy...familliar face. Who? Everyone in the room became noisy.

-----------------------Cliffy!---

lol cliff hanger~

sorry 4 the late update!

Miko95 here...i'm abit lazy but...heres the 3rd chap!

Subs,Comment!

 

To silent readers..tq 4 readig even though...you guys are shy :P