Noona....

9 Months with you again. (apply for 3rd Co-author)

"Yeon-Sul....noona?" the boy with bowlcut hair look at her with surprised teary eyes. Haru, stood there trying not to panic.

"Dongho ssi, i think you mistaken her for someone else...she just moved in Seoul a week ago..."  songsaengnim, said pushing him back down his seat.

Everyone start whispering louder and asking dongho if he knows her.

She tried to calm her self down, she raised both of her eyebrows.

"what? sorry i think, you got the wrong person...I'm Park Haru" She said giving him a slight bow. 

"ok, Haru ssi you can sit beside him." the teacher said, Haru took the seat beside him, wher he sit at the window.

"m..mian..." Dongho said not really mean it. He tried to ignores her through the class, but Haru sometimes caught him staring at her from time to time. Then the class rang. 

"Do-" When Haru was about to call him out, he was already gone.Then suddenly girls seems to gather around her.

"yah, you better stay away from him." The girl with a bun said while chewing her gum, then the other with circle glasses and braids started to pull Haru's hair and touches and pokes Haru's cheeks.

"hah, you don't look so ugly" She said, Haru felt hurt.

"Yen Ah, don't be stupid. She must had plastic surgery all over..." the other said smirking and then they left laughing. Haru was frozen there, it was still the same when she was still alive. She was then also a bully victim, girls hated her for being Kevin's girlfried and jelousy of her beauty. Then a sudden tap from behind, Haru turn around to see Dongho with a un readable expression.He was holding a can of coffee Milk, Haru smiled. She hasn't taste that since her death, heaven wasn't really heavenly. 

"ah.. kamsahamnida" Haru thanked him as she took it, Dongho wennt to the front and sat on the chair facing her face. He stares at her she drank, Haru felt abit uncomfortable.

"uh...is there anything on my face??" Haru asks as she wipes her face, Dongho chuckled. She hasn't heard him chuckled before.

"aniya...you just look like someone i know..." He said taking Haru's drink and drink it. Haru look at him, how he changed...he's a man now... Haru thought.

"w..who?" Haru managed to speak.

"Well not the appearance, but your presence..never mind. I shouldn't told you..." Dongho said suddenly standing up and left. Haru was confused.

"did he fell in love??" Haru asked herself, she giggled at the thought of that cheeky and whiny dongho is in love. Then she sudenly felt eyes on her, she look at the classroom doorway, the girls were staring and glaring a her scarily. Haru bravely passed them and went out of the class, as she walks the hallway boys were checking her out. Dongho was looking at her from a far, he was talking to his friends. 

 

Haru got ready to go home and checked everything in her bag just in case she'll forget anything. Then she heard girls screaming and shrieking out the window. She look out the window...her eyes went wide.

 

Dongho's POV

The girls screaming and shrieking is really annoying. This is why i don't want the hyungs to take me home from school, plus i can go there by myself.

I was really annoyed, then someone caught my eye from the my classroom. Haru. She was staring at someone, is she looking at me? she had that scared shocked look on her face. I look where she was looking....Kevin hyung? Then she saw me looking at her she looks away and dissapeared inside. Why did she had that look? 

 

"Dongho-ya...whos that girl you were staring at the whole time?" Eli asks, It took Dongho by surprised.

"what? oh, o i wasn't staring...she was staring..never mind"

 

 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry guys for not updating for long period! Anyways here it is! Happy New Year!~ 

||Miko||