Chapter 3

BABBLE DRABBLES
It was morning and Key was preparing sandwiches for his baby Taemin.

“Hmm… lettuce, tomato, ham, cheese. Gotcha! “He smiled at his masterpiece, “did I miss out anything?”

“Yes.”

“I did? What?” He checked the lunchbox again, still thinking which other ingredient to put in.

“Me.”

Key stopped and looked up. He knew it had to be Onew that retard who said it. “What do you want?”

“I’m trying to help you.” The grin so wide that Key couldn’t help but notice.

“And how are you helping me?” Key spoke as he finished wrapping the box and pushed aside the brown-haired boy, “by blocking my way?”

“I’m reminding you what you forget to bring along. Me.”

Key let out a sigh of exasperation, “Onew, you are not food. You can’t squeeze into the lunchbox and get eaten by Taeminnie!”

Onew pouted and snatched over the lunchbox in Key’s hand, “But I can help you carry this! Let me go with you… I’m bored!”

After a few rounds of meaningless arguments, Key gave in and the two set off to deliver homemade lunch to their son. Many have already learnt that Key has a soft spot for Taemin but few know that Key can never reject Onew whenever the latter does his aegyo.

.

Oh no, Key. You're wrong. Onew is food. He's my favorite DUBU. :D

170110