Chapter 1

BABBLE DRABBLES
[Dance studio]

Jonghyun was editing the lyrics for Juliette; Taemin’s practicing his newly created choreography; Minho quietly reading a storybook. The leader was feeling bored but the members were too busy with their own things and he couldn’t disturb them.

“Maybe I should sleep,” said Onew to himself, tired of having nothing to do.

He placed both arms under the head and lowered his body to the ground. Just as he was about to touch the cold floor, a warm hand pushed him up again.

“Yah! What are you doing Key?” Onew exclaimed.

“Don’t sleep! Watch this horror show with me! I just loaded it onto my PSP.” The blond-haired boy excitedly plugged in a earphone into his left ear and the other into Onew’s.

“I don’t want to watch with you, let me sleep!” Onew protested. His hand never reached up to take off the earphone, though.

“No! You have to watch with me! You know I can’t watch this kind of thing alone…” Key insisted as he tugged at the leader’s shirt, refusing to let go.

“You’ll bite me again!”

“No, I won’t. I promise.”

The older boy eventually conceded defeat. The movie wasn’t in the least bit scary and his arm was printed with an obvious teeth mark once again. But Onew was glad for the company when he needed it.

.

'Cos I cannot resist the temptation to share what I've written, XD

140110