Chapter 20: Escaped?

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

The rain has finally stopped and the birds started to come out again. The weather was getting colder and colder. It was going into winter. Months had passed since they were in 1004 Jail Clinic.

The inmates were released from their cells to enjoy five hours of free time of their own. V and Jimin were at common room where people play games, eat snacks, or just laze around or even read news and watch tv. The shuffling of cars were heard and a chuckle followed after.

“ I’m gonna win this time Park Jimin! “ It was V who chuckled. The two friends were playing blackjack in the common room.

Jimin smiled and shook his head. “ Im gonna win again. It’ll be my fourth time wining against you Kim Tae Tae! “ He smiled like there was no worries in his life. V gave out the cards and Jimin went first. He drew once and it was V’s turn. A smile appeared on his face.

“ BLACKJACK!!!!! HAHAH JIMINIE PABO! “ V flipped his card out and shouted, clapping his hands like crazy.

Jimin laughed along. They haven’t been smiling and laughing like that ever since things happened but the two friends were having some great time playing together. While they were at it, Suga was lying on his bed doing nothing but randomly humming some tunes and rhythm. The metal gate to the cell wasn’t closed and to Suga, it was different when that door is closed. He just didn’t want to go anywhere out of the cell.

Jhope was loitering around with Jungkook, exploring the place over and over again. Jhope sighed and looked up to the sky.

“ When are we getting out of this place. To be honest, im started to like this place. I know im crazy~ “ Jhope stated the fact and inhaled the fresh yet weird cold air.

“ Me too… I don’t know hyung~ Seems like Im getting to like this place too…. Isn’t it bad? Or is it good that we’re likin this place? “ Jungkook asked his hyung.

All Jhope did was shook his head, shrugged and sighed and putting his arm over the maknae’s shoulder. Jin was alone on the rooftop. He has found his way up to the rooftop where no one even knows it existed. He touched the necklace on his neck and brought it to his lips. * Na Rae…Jang Na Rae…. How are you… * He thought.

There was only one thing on his mind. He wants to be with Na Rae. He yearned for her everyday. He blamed himself for being stupid. He blamed himself for everything. He regretted on doing it but brothers for life. What can he do. He felt sorry to Na Rae. He felt sorry for everything.

The door to the rooftop swung open and Sunggyu stepped out. He has also found the rooftop. To his dismay, the rooftop was taken but he didn’t care. He walked further out and inhaled the air.

Jin turned and saw who it was. Being the kind courteous hyung in Bangtan, he greeted Sunggyu.

“ don’t need for that~ “ Sunggyu hissed softly and sat on the edge of the rooftop after what he saw Jin did.

“ so… what was your charge? “ Jin asked. He was curious about Infinite. He was curious why they were sent to prison too.

Sunggyu kept quiet. * Tell him or not? * He was thinking about it.

“ Its alright if you’re not comfortable of saying. Anyways, Im charged of drug trafficking. “ Jin stated with a sigh.

Sunggyu looked at Jin and the look in his eyes softened. He thought about his charge and he couldn’t even compare his charge with Jin’s.

“ I regretted so much on doing it. I cant even spend my time with my love one…. And that .. have you wondered how much your girlfriend might suffer because of you and you being sent to prison “ Jin stated. He was in pain and Sunggyu could see through him.

After some thoughts, Sunggyu cleared his throat. “ I was charged for murder. “ He said and went silent again. His answer shocked Jin. He was speechless. There he was at the rooftop with a ing murderer. He don’t know what to feel.

“ How in the world did you even kill someone? “ Jin asked, digging his own grave.

“ do you need a reason to kill a person? You hate someone and kill him that’s it… “ Sunggyu hissed a little.

Jin nodded even though he didn’t understand it. It reminded him of that man who got Bangtan into prison. That same man who killed BlockB infront of Na Rae, infront of Bangtan. Heartless, ruthless, that’s all he could describe that bastard.

“ you seem to be the leader of your clan “ Sunggyu spoke.

Jin nodded and introduced himself to him. Sunggyu scoffed. “ I’m Sunggyu~ Kim Sunggyu. The leader of my clan “ He let out a little smile.

 

In the meantime, Rapmon was with his “angel” again. He was at the psychiatrist room, sitting on her sofa with his legs propped up on the handle of the sofa. Miss Jae was sorting out some documents while Rapmon just lied on the sofa comfortably while his eyes were on her from head to toe.

“ Nam Joon ah…. Could put your legs down… they’re dirtying my sofa “ She commented while her eyes never left the documents on the desk.

“ Baby… how long more till I could officially get out of here? “ He asked.

The thought of him calling her baby made her cheeks burnt a little. The consistency of him calling him made her stop and looked up at him.

“ y “ He muttered under his breath.

She sighed and stepped out of her desk and came to the front and leaned her on the edge of the table.

“ you should be spending time while you’re out from your cell… not wasting it here in my office Nam Joon ah~ “ She stated the fact.

Rapmon dropped his legs onto the floor and sat up, fixing his hair and adjusting his green jumspuit. He smiled and walked towards her and rested his hands on her table with his body close to hers.

He leaned in and traced his neck with his nose, traveling up to her lips. “ Noona~ Be my girlfriend~ “ Be my yeoja~ “ He smiled cutely.

Slipping his hand around her waist, pulling her even closer and his lips touched hers. The kiss was soft at first and he put more pressure on it. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. Rapmon smirked inbetween the kisses.

He found the chance and slipped his tongue into , and deepened the kiss. The kiss was hot and both of them were enjoying it. * Is this true love? My turn to fall in love now? Can I fall in love? Is this the right time for me? * He thought while he kissed her.

He slightly opened his eyes and looked at her face, the way she kissed him, her long eyelashes. His eyes shifted to the keys on the table and slipped his hands around her but, carrying her up and made her sit on the table.

His hand supported the table while the kissed and he was trying to take the keys. He recognized it so well that it was the key to his cell. They were marked so obviously; Cell A and Cell B.

Rapmon smirked and his hand traveled up her waist and onto her left , making her gasp but closing her eyes right away and tried to relax. Her reaction made him smirk. The moment when his hand made a squeeze on her left , his other hand took the key. It was in perfect sync.

He dropped his hand and broke the kiss. She blushing hard, she was red. Rapmon smiled.

“ I love you “ He hugged her. He didn’t know if what he did was right.

Later that night, everyone was back in the cell instead of Infinite as they had other chores to do, allocated in the prison. Suga and Jin were on their beds talking to each other and Rapmon hestated on telling them about the key.

“ guys~ I have something to tell you “ He said.

“ what about it? “ Suga smirked. Jin listened attentively.

He then, whipped out that precious key from his jumpsuit and both of their eyes lit up in happiness.

“ Dream has come true. Plan has succeeded. Its about time we escape. “ Rapmon laughed.

Suga and Jin smiled but stopped. “ But Nam Joon ah…. It would be obvious if the three of us escaped all in one night… “ Suga stated some sense.

Jin nodded and that got Rapmon thinking. “ If so, I shall escape first. I’ll leave the key with you guys here. “ He stated and hugged his mates.

“ Tell the maknes if you have the chance…no. don’t escape till I give you a signal. I’ll find a way to signal you guys. “ He told Suga and Jin and then made his way out from the cell.

It was tough with the guards patrolling along the corridors. Rapmon spotted the stairs and headed there as fast as he could and ran down the flight of stairs to the ground floor. He was tired, he was in sweat, he was breathing hard. He was nervous.

He went out and the strong cold wind hit him. He observed the area and made his way to the gate and hid there for a few minutes. “ This is it. I’ve succeeded. Its time to get out. “ He mumbled and ran towards the wall, ran up and flipped himself over the wall and landed outside of the prison.

* YES * He shouted mentally.

He looked back at the prison. * I’m coming to get all of you. Just wait for me * He thought and smirked happily. “ Na Rae ah! Im coming! “