Chapter 24: Secret Found Out.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

It has been good for her as she finally get to see Rapmon. The weather was surprisingly good. It wasn’t raining and it wasn’t that icy cold. It was like Rapmon has casted some magic in that town. The sound of the car engine whizzed past from time to time as people got up for work early in the morning.

She turned and flipped and her eyes opened wide to check if Rapmon was there and hoping it wasn’t a dream. She sighed in relief when she saw Rapmon, all curled up and sleeping soundly on the floor. She softened and threw her blanket over him.

* namjoon oppa…. Look at you~ * She thought as she finally got the chance to see how pale and skinny he was. His face was too obvious. Her heart ached when she thought the same about the other six members.

She checked the time and went to wash up. A few minutes after she went into her bathroom, someone came knocking on her door. She gasped and ran to her door to see if it was locked. She kind of panicked as she didn’t want to let others know that Rapmon was here.

“ ne?? “ She responded to the knock.

“ noona~~~ are you awake? Lets go have breakfast and then skate~ “ Zelo stated.

“ ah junhongie! Alright! I’ll be down soon. I just got up, I need some time to wash up. “ She told him.

“ Aniyo! I’m gonna wait for you outside your room “ Zelo said.

She was nervous, she panic even more. “ yah CHOI JUNHONG! I said Im going down in a minute. Get your down first “ She snapped in panic. Youngjae came and pulled Zelo down to the canteen and she sighed in relief. She quickly washed herself up and changed her clothes.

Rapmon was still sleeping. She wrote a note and left it beside him. “ Don’t go anywhere namjoon oppa. Wait for me to come back.. “ She whispered and left her room and locking it carefully.

Down at the canteen, all seven of them were already having their food on the table, including Sungyeol. Sungyeol gave her a weird look as she headed to the table to get her food. He was still suspicious of her but his heart was acting weirdly somehow too. She took three banana milk, three apples, three chocolate bars, three hot buns and three sandwiches and headed to the table and sat next to Youngjae.

“ Morning beautiful~ “ Himchan winked and blew a kiss to her.

Daehyun chuckled and greeted her too and continued slurping down his cereal. Zelo smiled happily at his noona and was humming some tune happily as he ate the cookie biscuit. Jongup smiled and put the extra egg and bacon into her plate. “ Eat up Na Rae ah~ “ He smiled again. Jongup never failed to make her smile. He was the smiling angel. To  her, Jongup was like the second Jimin.

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head and greeted her too. “ big appetite… you must be really hungry “ He said and gave her a smile. She blushed but actually it was for Rapmon.

“ Na Rae ah~ what happened to you? I remembered you badly eaten anything when you first came… look at you know with all the food there “ Yongguk commented with his gummy smile.

“ haha yeah…. “ She smiled.

“ eat slowly babybear “ Yongguk stated and gave her his blackbean milk.

Her eyes lit up in surprise as he called her babybear just like how Rapmon called her. “ drink up. I had too much. “ He stated.

“ omg hyung. Babybear? Cant believe you actually called her that “ Daehyun nearly spit his food out.

“ why? Cant i? She’s the youngest bear here so its obvious she’s the baby bear “ Yongguk defended.

Zelo smack the table. “ HYUNG! IM THE MAKNAE. “ He whined.

Yongguk chuckled. “ the one and only youngest FEMALE bear here “ He corrected with a laugh.

Himchan drank his ice Americano and burped. “ Im not going to share my Americano with you beautiful~~ itsone of my thing that I cant share. Mianhae~ “ Himchan pouted and winked at her again.

Sungyeol was curious at how she took so much food which was so unlike her. But, he didn’t care for now and left the canteen without clearing his plate as usual. Na Rae ate one in all of the food that she took and took the rest upstairs.

“ Cant finish the food huh? “ Sungyeol questioned.

She nodded. Sungyeol leaned closer to her and her heart raced nervously.

“ What are you up to exactly? Whats your secret really? You’ve been weird after that news that day…. “ Sungyeol questioned her and her tongue was tied. She felt like she was choking.

“ nothing. Now would you mind… “ She rolled her eyes and stepped away and headed upstairs to her room and quickly closing the door behind her and locking it again.

She set the food down on the table and found Rapmon not around. “ Oppa? “ She called out. There was no answer and she panicked. She was on the verge of tears and her stomach churned. “ namjoon oppa?? Did you leave already? Why so soon “ She mumbled.

Just then, the door to her bathroom swung open and Rapmon came out. A smile appeared on his face. “ MORNING BABYBEAR~ “ He greeted her while he stretched his body.

Na Rae was worried that he left but he didn’t. “ I thought you left. I was so scared you left without saying goodbye “ She said, biting her lips.

Rapmon chuckled and gave her a hug. “ come on~ I told you I’ll still be here… and I saw your note… now let see hwhat you brought me from the canteen “ He stated as he looked at the food. His stomach grumbled.

“ eat deliciously oppa~ “ She said.

Rapmon took the banana milk and drank it. He ate two apples, two hot buns, two sandwiches and kept the chocolate bars. “ I’ll save this later “ He smiled and shuffled her hair.

“ Thanks. I ate well. “ He rubbed his stomach.

Tears welled up in her eyes and Rapmon noticed. “ you alright babybear? “ He concerned. She shook her head. “ tell me then~ “ He said.

“ Im just worried for you and the rest. Looked like they didn’t treat you well and didn’t feed you well in that place “ She said and tears rolled down onto her face.

Rapmon softened. “ hush hush our Na Rae ah~ im really fine~ “ He console her as he gently patted her back and wiped her tears away with his fingers. She stayed in her room the whole day with Rapmon and BAP found it weird, including Sungyeol. Zelo was a little pissed with her, she didn’t even went skating with her.

Na Rae wanted to show Rapmon the garden and the common room but it wasn’t possible. She wanted to show him that she was fine in Angel Orphanage. She went out of her room and went to the icecream shop nearby and bought two cups of icecream.

On her way back, she bumped into Youngjae. “ is it for me? “ He asked. She shook her head. “ Im just hungry “ She replied and quickly went to her room, leaving Youngjae dumbfounded there.

She gave the icecream to Rapmon and smiled. “ Try it oppa. The best icecream I’ve ever eaten ever since I ended up here~ “ She stated and took a spoon of her icecream. Rapmon smiled and ate up. “ Delicious. “

Dinner was the same and the seven of them felt really weird and they started to suspect something but let it slide.

Later that night, Na Rae checked and waited for everyone to sleep before taking Rapmon out and showing him to the place. She waited till past midnight when everyone went to sleep and quietly both of them tiptoed out.

 She showed him every corner of the building, the common room, her favorite armchair in the corner of the common room. She dispensed a hot can of coffee out from the vending machine and let Rapmon keep it. She brought him to the garden and he inhaled the cold night breeze.

He has been running and hiding for the past few days and it was his first time out of the prison, being relaxed and inhaling the oh-so-different cold air. Both of them sat on the bench, enjoying the cold midnight breeze.

“ How’s jin? “ She asked.

Rapmon smiled. “ Worrying about your boyfriend…. That’s Jang Na Rae~ “ He chuckled lightly. She smiled and giggled.

“ he’s good. He misses you so much he’s about to go crazy~ Everyone misses you babybear… “ Rapmon told her and she softened with her heart aching.

“ There were a group of guys who were sent to 1004 Jail Clinic. I didn’t like them. They were a bunch of rude and cocky s and we were being split up into different cells. Me, Jin and Yoongi in Cell A while Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were in Cell B. Tat grup of guys were split up too. The older ones in my cell and the younger ones in Jungkook’s cell “ He shared.

She too, shared what happened with Rapmon. She told him about BAP and that guy, Sungyeol.

While they were sharing their things with each other, lightly did they know, they were being watched the whole time. BAP and Sungyeol wee watching them for the whole time.

“ Hyung~ isn’t that the convict that escaped the prison… “ Zelo whispered.

“ what exactly is her relationship with that guy omg “ Daehyun commented.

“ is she crazy? Or what if he’s threatening our Na Rae? “ Himchan almost freaked out.

“ yeah man~ it’s a ing convict~ a prisoner in our territory~ omg “ Jongup cursed and Yongguk shot him a stare.

As usual, Yongguk, Youngjae and Sungyeol were quiet.

Rapmon fixed her jacket properly and smiled. “ you should wear more at night. Its ing cold. “ He stated.

“ you should worry about yourself namjoon oppa~ “ She said and frowned, causing him to laugh.

After an hour, both of them decided to head back into the building but to their dismay, Sungyeol blocked the entrance, causing her to gasp in shock. She was even more shocked when BAP appeared behind Sungyeol.They found out what she was hiding.

“ you really are good Jang Na Rae. Hiding a convict here “ Sungyeol hissed.

“ Please… Please I beg you. Don’t tell anyone. Let him just stay here for how long he wants. Please I beg you~ “ She begged and pleaded and it hurts Rapmon so much.

“ what happened Na Rae ah? “ Yongguk asked.

Everyone looked like they have lost trust in her. Rapmon stepped up infront of her. “ Don’t blame her. It was me who came and find her… so don’t blame her or you’ll see for yourself “ He hissed and threatened.

“ This isn’t right. We need to alert the caretakers “ Daehyun suggested.

Na Rae ran and grabbed his shirt. “ Oppa please. Daehyun oppa jebal. Don’t tell them please “ She begged. She was desperate, she was crying again. Rapmon was hurt, he couldn’t see her suffer like that.

“ I’ll leave as soon as possible but do as she wishes… please just listen to her…. Lets go babybear~ “ Rapmon grabbed her and pushed past through the seven of them.

“ babybear “ Youngjae mouthed that word.

“ babybear “ Zelo repeated that word too.

“ Yah BBANG!! That prisoner called her babybear too…. Whats going on right now omg “ Himchan freally freaked out.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “ I’m gonna tell the caretakers “ He stated. Jongup didn’t want to, neither Youngjae nor Zelo. Himchan and Daehyun wanted to tell tail. The looked at Yongguk for his answer. Youngguk didn’t want to, she didn’t want to hurt her. Looking at how she begged and pleaded, it hurts him too but for everyone’s safety, it’s the rules. He was on Sungyeol’s side.

“ namjon oppa~ Im sorry I got you found out “ She cried. Rapmon consoled her.

“ nothing is safe, im not safe from the start. Don’t worry Na Rae ah~ Im gonna leave actually tonight after you sleep…. So its fine “ He told her.

She cried. She didn’t want him to leave but there was nothing she could do. Rapmon tugged her in bed and covered her with the blanket tightly. He planted a kiss on her forehead. “ Sweetdreams babybear. Don’t cry anymore. “ He whispered.

Na Rae held his hand tightly. “ Will I see tomorrow morning? Please don’t go “ She sobbed.

Rapmon nodded with a smile. “ Yeah I’ll be here in the morning. I’ll say goodbye before I leave. Alright? Lets sleep baby~ “ He assured her and coaxed her to sleep.

* Who was that guy that she begged and pleaded us for… why is she protecting him like that knowing that he escaped the prison * Youngjae thought while he lied on his bed.