Chapter 14: New Inmates.

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

Just like Na Rae and the six guys at the orphanage, Bangtan was already getting used to prison life. The slowest to adapt was no other than the leader, Rapmon. He adapts the slowest and he was all smitten by the psychiatrist too.

They were sort of a fling or maybe more. There more skinships between these two, obviously after two months. V and him still haven’t talked to each other and V felt really sorry and guilty. It was his fault at first. He couldn’t do anything but just staying around his leader making sure he was fine.

The sun was bright but it was surprisingly chilly. The wind blew sending shivers down their spine as they were brought to the field. Suga cursed under his breath as the sun shined brightly at him. Discomfort and irritated look was all shown on their faces.They planning to sleep in their cell but no.

They were asked to exercise and they followed suit. They did stretching and push ups, running, it was like they were in for military training. Curses and profanity were heard from the boys. They weren’t satisfied. End up in a prison and here they were forced to exercise under the hot sun too. Thanks to the chilly wind, it made it slightly better.

After the vigorous exercise, they were asked to fixe the field. Mow it, trim it, whatever they called it. Jhope groaned in anger and rolled his eyes.

“ Im not doing it! “ He hissed and pointed a middle finger at the guard.

The guard gave him a death glare and wrote something down on his paper. “ That’s a minus. All of you will be asked to do community work and points will be given of course it will deducted too and the person who has the highest points gets a week break. Sounds cool? “ The female guard stated and shrugged.

“ This is just ed up “ Suga cursed again for the third time that morning. Everyone sighed and did. Everyone was spread out on the field, including Rapmon.

Not like before, he actually did clearing and fixing up the field just because it made him easier find stuffs or maybe clues for his escape. It was still the first thing on his mind. He fainted two months ago as he couldn’t take it after knowing that Na Rae was sent to the orphanage. He felt guilty, really guilty and blamed himself so hard for it.

Everyone was doing their own cleaning up. Jin glanced over the field all the way across it and he thought of Na Rae. * If only you were here too Baby… but nah~ you wouldn’t want it to bere, I wont want you to be in prison too. I hope everything’s alright for you. I’ll be out real soon * He thought and had a last look and continued clearing the weeds.

Jungkook and Suga were thinking of their girlfriends too while Jhope, Jimin and V kept on sighing and complaining. Jimin accidently found a hose and a smirk came on his face.

* Lets have fun for once * He thought and turned the knob. Water splashed out and he started wipping the hose everywhere and at everyone. Laughters were heard from him. He was definitely the happy-go-lucky one in the group.

V and Jhope ended up playing with him. It was like water party or something. Jin smiled as he looked out happy his dongsaengs were, playing and enjoying while they cleared the field.

Rapmon coincidently found a little flower by the wall and his heart raced. “ Maybe I should give it Miss Jae “ He mumbled and plucked out from the wall.

Little did they know, there were new inmates coming in while they were doing their community service. There were six of them.

The whistle was heard and they were asked to stop and the guard sent them for breaks at the canteen.

“ omg. My muscles are so sore! “ Jhope complained.

“ Only my comfy bed is here “ V rolled his eyes. He just wanted to lie down and sleep for the whole day.

Rapmon furrowed his eyebrows as he heard faint whispers along the corridor and their footsteps were heard as they were approaching the canteen. He raised his hand and instructed his mates to keep quiet.

“ Something’s unusual here. Looks like there’s people coming. And it’s a bunch “ Rapmon sensed it fast.

The six guys wearing black jumpers stepped into the canteen looking unsatisfied. They had the same unsatisfied look just like Bangtan first came in. The guy with black hair, shaved sides and small eyes sort of eye contacted Rapmon for a few seconds and looked away unbothered. He seemed to be the leader.

“ why is our jumpsuit green and theirs black? Im not a ing caterpilla “ Jungkook whined softly.

Rapmon couldn’t turn away. His eyes were pierced right at the six of them as though he was shooting lasers with his eyes.

The same female guard entered the canteen and cleared . Bangtan couldn’t give a damn about her already, the six of them were the same.

“ You will have new inmates today and here they are, six of them. Get along with each other and we’ll see how you guys fair from there. These six of them will split into their cells just like the seven of you. They will be here as long as you guys are. New inmates, new friends. Not gonna be bored anymore right? “ She stated.

Rapmon rolled his eyes and left without a word. He didn’t like that idea of being in the prison and now being in it with new inmates. Not one but six. He couldn’t handle. The rest of them didn’t care and walked away, following after Rapmon.

Later that night, Bangtan were all in their respective cells. They were all talking about the new inmates they saw that afternoon.

“ I don’t like them “ V said randomly.

Jimin nodded and laughed like nothing. Jungkook couldn’t be bothered. He wasn’t happy with the colour  of his jumpsuit. Jhope was sitting in a corner feelng sore and tired. “ I hope we don’t get to see them again. “ He stated and yawned. Jimin smiled. “ We’ll have the same three meals with them so I think we’ll see them again. “ He sighed and smiled. Deep down, he didn’t want to see them. He felt bad, real bad. Its like somebody coming to steal their territory away.

Suga shook their head in disapprove. Jin too. “ I wonder why they were here. Were they threatened like us? “ Jin asked and shrugged.

“ Maybe they were charged of ? “ Suga smirked. “ That’s worser than us ya know “ He chuckled.

“ I don’t care what’s their charges. I just own like them here. “ Rapmon hissed. * Looks like there’ll be a war * Jin and Suga thought in sync.

Just when they were about to sleep, the heavy metal door of Cell B was unlocked and swung open. Three guys were forced and pushed into the cell where the maknae team of Bangtan were residing in.

* What the hell? * Jhope thought.

“ They will be your cell mates from now. Have a good night “ The security stated and left after locking the door.

“ What are you staring at? “ V snarled.

“ You guys should introduce yourselves. You know what I mean? “ Jimin said with a smile that was up to no good.

The guy with brown hair looked at Jimin from head to toe. “ And why should we? “ He pushed past Jimin without giving a damn about it. Jimin’s expression changed. He was dumbfounded. He didn’t felt good being pushed by the new inmate.

The one with a handsome face smirked and Jhope swore he wanted to punch his ribs out.

“ Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Sungjong imnida. “ The skinny pretty one introduced himself, gaining a look from Jungkook and the rest. He raised his eyebrow.

“ If only Sungyeol was here “ The handsome one mumbled. Luckily, no one heard him.

“ Im Jimin. Nice to meet you? “ Jimin said sarcastically and smirked.

Sungjong gave a him a quick little smile and went to the side with his hyungs. Same went for Cell A. The other three guys were pushed into Cell A and Rapmon early had a fight with one of them and he tried to maintain himself.

That guy with small eyes trudged past Rapmon and the rest and placed his things on the bed.

“ That’s my bed you filthy little thing “ Rapmon snarled angrily.

“ Not anymore “ He hissed.

Rapmon grabbed him by his black jumpsuit. “ If you’re here then you have obey the rules. Im here first so its my bed “ Rapmon snapped. The other fierce looking guy stared at Suga like he wanted to eat him up alive.

“ What are you staring at? I cant be bothered with you people so don’t bother me and I wont meddle with you “ Suga stated and lied on his bed, closing his eyes.

The last one looked at Jin and gave a smile and looked back at Rapmon and his mate. “ Gyu ah… let it go this time~ you can take this bed here “ He pointed at the empty one beside him. He looked at Rapmon one last time and turned away, settling his things on the empty bed.

“ if only sungyeol is here with us~ “ He stretched his arms and yawned. He turned and looked at Jin again.

“ Im Woohyun. Nam Woohyun “ He held out his hand with a smile.

Jin looked at him and slightly nodded and climbed into his bed. Rapmon couldn’t sleep. He felt insecure with three strangers in his cell.

The new inmates were Infinite. Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun were placed in Cell A together with Suga, Rapmon and Jin while Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungjong were placed in Cell B, together with Jimin, V, Jungkook and Jhope. As for Sungyeol, He wasn’t there with them. He wasn’t sent to prison, he wasn’t sent to 1004 Jail Clinic.