chapter 21: Thats Impossible!

1004 ( Trilogy to B.M.L & S.L.A )

It was a pretty good night for Bangtan, especially for Rapmon. It was drizzling and he muttered a curse under his breath. He looked around to see what he could find. His green jumpsuit was too obvious.

He roamed around the chilly quiet street, hoping to find some old clothes to cover himself, trying to make himself less obvious. * I should have taken a piece of the black jumpsuit from Infinite. * He thought and regretted. Continued walking along the streets, he started to think, started to look back.

Rapmon came to back of the pre-loved store and started rummaging through the piles of stuffs and smirked as he took the black old hoodie out. Lucky for him, it wasn’t dirty and it doesn’t smell. * Luck must be on my side * He thought and wore it and slipped the hood up on his head.

Observing the neighborhood and he moved again. For the whole chilly cold night, he was trying to find his way to town as 1004 Jail Clinic was so faraway out from town. For his brothers, he was willing to anything.

 

The sun shone brightly on the sky and it was even more dangerous for Rapmon to walk around in broad daylight. He was nervous and scared he might get caught. His stomach grumbled and he cursed.

“ Its not even time to eat stupid… “ He mumbled and his stomach grumbled again. He sighed.

He tucked his hood, making sure his face wasn’t obvious and entered the convenient store. Luckily, the cashier didn’t regconise who he was. Maybe because the news of a convict has escaped was not released yet. The guards haven’t noticed that Rapmon was missing.

Rapmon quickly scanned the food he wanted and luck was on his side again. Five students went in and it made him really easy to steal the food. He took the stuffs and walked out, setting the alarm off and sped up, running as fast as he could and out of sight.

He stopped in one of the dark alleys and breathed heavily. Looking down at the bag of food he had stolen, a smile appeared on his face for the very first time. Without thinking twice, he started to munch down the food as he was really hungry.

 

A loud irritating siren shrieked through the building and the heavy metal gates to each of the cells were double locked, causing the inmates worried and scared. The irritating siren woke all of them up from their good sleep.

Dongwoo cursed and hit his bed. Jin and Suga somehow knew what was going on. “ Its gonna have to do with namjoon escaping… “ Suga stated. Jin nodded. “ yeah, they noticed… or maybe by the security cameras… “ He said.

Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun looked around and realized Rapmon was the only one who was not in the cell. The three Infinite didn’t know what happened last night.

“ OI~ “ Dongwoo called.

“ Yah hyung~ hajima~ talk nicely “ Woohyun insisted.

“ Hey Kim seokjin~ “ Sunggyu called Jin.

Jin turned and greeted him. “ Where’s your crazy friend? “ He asked. Jin shook his head and shrugged. He didn’t want Infinite to know what had happened. Suga just ignored him.

The guard stopped by in front of Cell A and unlocked the gate. All five of them were taken out to the interogation room.

“ yah hyung~ what the has just happened? Did something happened last night? “ Jungkook asked. He was worried. The rest just shrugged. They didn’t know either.

Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungjong too were pissed by all the commotion in the morning. Annoyance were shown all across their faces and curses were heard.

“ I swear I would kill that person if I find out what happened. “ Hoya hissed and muttered and another curse.

The speaker was and everyone paid attention. “ Attention! Attention! Inmate 100403 Kim Nam Joon has escaped. I repeat 100403 Kim Nam Joon has escaped 1004 Jail Clinic. It is a serious offence. “ The speaker announced and it was turned off.

The maknaes: V, Jimin, Jhope and Jungkook were shocked. Never did they know that his dream and plan has come true. They were happy, yet angry.

Hoya scoffed. “ wow. So it was that dude… your mate…. Your mental friend has escaped. Wow. Congrats. “ He hissed sarcastically and hit the side of the bunk bed.

“ your kind of friend that would betray his own brothers…. “ Myungsoo smirked.

“ That’s impossible! That’s ridiculous! “ V scowled.

“ those people are just making false reports on him. Im sure he’s still in this building… “ Jhope hissed.

Jimin nodded and frowned. Jungkook sighed. It seemed like his world has crashed onto him.

“ If he had escaped, we would all have escaped. He would have come and get us right hyung? “ Jungkook asked, still hopinh there was hope that Rapmon wouldn’t betray them.

Sungjong rolled his eyes thinking how naïve he could be.

“ so tell me! What the is Kim Namjoon? “ The interrogator asked as he hit the table.

“ How the would I know? The three of us only came back almost dawn… “ Sunggyu snapped.

“ Get the facts right officer before you start all the commotion. Just ing ask them since we werent there… “ Dongwoo snarled. Woohyun just kept quiet.

The officer wrote something on the paper and the three Infinite members were allowed to leave, leaving the two in the office. His attention shifted to Jin and Suga.

“ tell me whats going on? “ He snapped.

“ The hell do we know? You know how he never spend time with us….  He never did those chores you guys asked him to, he was always alone… how the do we know…. “ Suga snapped. He couldn’t take it anymore. He just wanted to keep it as a secret.

Jin nodded, agreeing to Suga and had the officer no choice but to release them from the interrogation office. Both of them communicated through their eyes and sighed in relief.

 

On the other side, everything was good at Angel orphanage. Na Rae didn’t tell Youngjae about her story and that he had given her time to tell her but it wouldn’t stop him from liking her now.

Youngjae opened his heart to Na Rae and to Yongguk, it was a good thing. The cold wind blew and she shivered and sniffed a little, rubbing her nose gently. Someone came behind her and placed a jacket over her shoulders before sitting down beside her.

“ oh? Ehm…. Thanks… “ She smiled. Youngjae smiled too with his heart racing in a speed he couldn’t describe.

Jongup came and occupied the space on her left. “ oh! Na Rae ah~ I noticed you have been spending time with Youngjae these days~ oh ho! Whats going on here you two~ “ Jongup joked and laughed.

Na Rae’s mouth was dropped open at his comment. “ what are you thinking Moon Jongup~ We’re nothing… “ She stated while she swung her legs to and fro.

“ you like Youngjae hyung don’t you? “ Jongup questioned, causing Youngjae to be uncomfortable.

“ Yah jongup ah! Hajima! Don’t ask this kind of questions~ “ He hissed softly and frowned even though he wanted to know what was her answer, what she was thinking about.

That got her to think of Jin. She has a boyfriend. She was attached. She was someone else’s. How could she forget that she belongs to Jin. She would never forget about it. But she didn’t deny that Youngjae treated her well.

“ Actually I.. “ She was interrupted by Yongguk who came to take her away for some personal matters. Jongup smiled and Youngjaed sighed in relief but was annoyed because she actually wanted to say something. He didn’t get to here it because of the leader.

Yongguk smiled. “ I haven’t been around lately. How you doin’ anyway? I see you’re getting along with all them, especially Youngjae. “ He smiled. His trademark gummy smile was shown that day.

“ Im amused that Im getting along with the members here… It was surprising. I usually don’t get along with people that fast… “ She stated. Yongguk smiled again.

“ Youngjae seems to open up quite a lot these days. He never did until you came. He opened up to you so much I noticed that’s a good thing I supposed. “ He said, stating the obvious fact.

Na Rae was in her thoughts again. * Why is everyone talking about Youngjae to me? * She thought.

“ I think he likes you “ Yongguk commented and waited for her reaction.

“ haha… that’s impossible “ She tried to laugh it off.

He looked at her with a smirk. “ I think he is… “ He said the same thing again.

“ Yongguk oppa… I actually… have a boyfriend “ She finally said it. She felt relieved after saying it out which she kind of surprised him.

“ boyfriend? you have a boyfriend? Or you had? “ He questioned.

“ Have. “ She answered but she was doubting herself. Was she still with Jin? Having seprated to different places, was this considered a ‘break-up’? She don’t know.

Yongguk nodded. “ alright. Say you have it but Im curious about another thing.. “He said. She knew what he wanted to ask and tried to avoid eye contact. He laughed.

“ Hey~ Look at me… Im curious why if you have a boyfriend then why did they- “ Zelo came running towards them, interrupting his question which Na Rae thought it was a good chance. She didn’t have to answer Yongguk. She clearly knows what he was going to ask.

“ Hyung! The news is on! I heard it’s gonna be an interesting piece of news “ Come on lets go. You too Noona! “ Zelo was so excited about the news.

Everyone was gathered at the common room, including Sungyeol and they were sitting in front of the television. “ It must be some stupid news for stupid people like you guys “ Sungyeol commented sarcastically.

“ Jerk ! “ Daehyun cursed at him. Zelo pointed a middle finger at Sungyeol and he scoffed it off.

Sungyeol shifted his gaze to Na Rae and found her quiet and occasionally smiled when the boys smiled at her. * Why cant she smile like that she’s with me. So bias… * He thought.

The news came up and it was about an inmate who had escaped the prison. Na Rae tensed up and paid attention. The news reporter reported the prison name and the inmate’s name.

“ 1004 Jail Clinic? Kim. Nam. Joon. “ She mumbled and the others heard her. Her face was pale.

The camera filmed the situation inside the prison. She saw Jin, Suga, Jhope, V, Jimin and Jungkook, followed by the other inmates, Inifnite.

“ That’s…. “ She paused.

“ wow! Nobody has escaped that prison before…. This is just amazing “ Zelo exclaimed and high-fived Himchan. Daehyun was munching on his chips again.

Jongup nodded, totally immersed in the news. Yongguk, Youngjae and Sungyeol had their eyes fixed on the screen and fixed on Na Rae back on forth.

“ That’s impossible… How could…. How on earth did he “ She mumbled again. Her face was so pale and she was shocked by the news.

She was elated to see her family on screen but that was the sad thing too and knowing that Rapmon has escaped made her even more worried. She wanted to leave the common room but she couldn’t move. She couldn’t breath.

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and noticed the changes of her. Sungyeol observed and noticed something was wrong. Youngjae was worried. Now, the three of them just wanted to know her stpry even more.

“ Hey you alright? You’re having cold sweat…. “ Yongguk was making sure if she was alright.

“ Not really… “ She replied and her visions out and her body swayed and fell on Youngjae, shocking everyone.