cheating?

oh my god, TAEMIN'S IN MY TENT!

Hey! did anyone go to the chuseok festival? i know it's late but i went there and OMG IT WAS AMAZE! and also if your a fan of Sulli, sorry, i'm going to make a her a bad character in the story..:(

 

~~~~~~~'s Pov

 

"HEY~! ~~~~~~ unnie!! we should hang out today! you know, we haven't in a while.." 

 

"omo!Sulli!? Is that you?! we totally should!" 

 

"Okayy! call!! let's meet at the Cafe right down your street! at 2:00! kay?"

 

"kay!"

 

Hehe, Sulli has been my bestfriend since 4th grade, we became friends when i helped her from the bullies. but since she was training to become a star, we had less time to hang out..I take out clothes to wear... hmmm. 

 

I wore black skinny jeans and a shirt with a smiley face. I tied my hair sideways. and ran outside because i was sorta late......hehe

 

Sulli's pov

 

i saw ~~~~~~ running into the cafe. I grin as i see her fall.. tsk tsk still clumsy as always. "~~~~~~- unnie!! your so clumsy as always" as i say as i help her up. 

 

"hehe sowwy, i was late right?" I grinned again. "nahh it's okay...i just got here too.."

 

"so how's the training? is it hard?"

 

"you have no idea.. i think i'm starting to get pimples because of that! Hmphh but it'll so be worth it!"

 

"ahh i see.. Sulli hold on a minute, i got to go to the bathroom!" "Okay! take your time." 

 

hmm.. i look around the cafe, Eww ugly guys are looking at me. I turn back.. oh i see ~~~~'s phone on the table..

 

hehe don't mind if i dooo.. i snatch the phone off the tabble and go through her contacts. hmm.. WHO'S MINNIE?! 

 

I called "Minnie" and that person picked up at the first ring. "NOONA!! TAEMINIE MISSED YOU!" I gasped and hung up the phone. 

 

Wait, TAEMIN OPPA? how does he know ~~~~~~ unnie...i text him "taeminiee sorry i hung up on you, i'm in a urgent meeting. Meet me at the overpeek park at 9:00PM! kay? and don't text me back the whole day, i'm really busy!" and think ohh this is gonna get funn >:D

 

I put her phone on the table again as i see ~~~~ unnie walk out of the bathroom. I smile cheerfully at her as she sat down.

 

"what.. is there something on my face?" "no! it's nothing.." just that i'm gonna break you two apart :)

 

"Unnie, do you know Taemin? He's like my longest crush since forever!" "umm.. umm.. o-oh taemin from SHINee? sure i know him.."

 

i see ~~~~~ unnie trn red and looks like she's trying to hide something. Seems like there's more then just a friend-friend relationship.. hehe you can't hide anything from me unnie.

 

i pretend to get a phone call and go out side. i give unnie the one second loook. Then i come back in and say, "unnie! what to do! my manager just called me to tell me something important! i have to go!" 

 

i give her my puppy eyes. "Well what are you doing here,go to your manager!" i send her a quick kiss and leave the cafe. i wave to her and when i get to my house, i'm smiling so much that my cheeks hurt.

 

Victoria unnie comes up to me "Sulli! didn't you say you were going to hang out with a unnie of yours?" "UNNIE!~" I  go up to her and hug her because i'm sooo happy. 

 

Then i think, There's no time to waste! i must give myself an extreme make up. i look at the clock. shoot, it's 4:00! NOTIME TO WASTE!! 

 

i run upstairs and open my closet. hmm so much decisions to make!! wait but first i have to let ~~~~~~ unnnie see that we're together.

 

i text her this, "NOONA! it's me taemin! meet me at the Overpeek park at 9:00!! i have something important to show you!and don't text me back in this phone because i have a busy schedule and i'm just borrowing a trainee's phone! and if your wondering, my phone's out of battery!" 

 

There.. there won't be anything disturbing my plans now! MWAHAHAHAHAH >:D

 

i'M SO SORRY TO SULLI FANS OUT THERE!!! and hmm what is evil sulli planning to do?