First date?

oh my god, TAEMIN'S IN MY TENT!

A/N: HEY EVERYONE! i'm sorry i didn't update in a while :( sowwy! so much hw! Anyways ENJOY~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taemin's pov

 

I woke up and checked my phone. ughh I got one missed call from an unknown number. UGHH! I dialed the number and a cheery voice picked up. "Yoboseoyo?" "Who is this?" i asked. 

 

"Taemin, You forgot me already?" then i think for a sec.....hmmm  OMG IT CAN'T BE! "~~~~ noona?!" "Bingo! So why'd you call?" 

 

I forgot why i called her.. Oh wait she called me first! "NOONA! you called me first! " "oh.. i did?" and i heard her giggling on the other line.

 

Hearing her giggle makes me smile. :) "Noona, are you doing anything today?!" "um.. no why?" "GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK WITH ME!!! I'm so bored.." I pouted.

 

"Alright, What time?" "2:30! in the front of lotte world!" "Okay! Bye Taeminnie!" "Bye Noona!" I shut my phone and jump on my bed, trying to hide my excitement. 

 

I check the time, It's 12:00 PM! wow i slept for a while. I better go shower!

 

Your Pov

 

Omg, Did my bias just ask me out? i think my bias just asked me out. HOLY MOTHER OF COW! i quickly bounce off my bed and jump into the shower.

 

After i showered, it was 1:00! i checked my closet and wore skinny jeans with a white shirt that has Sparkly Micky Mouse on it. i checked myself out in my mirror. I brushed my teeth (AGAIN!)

 

I take out a miny purse and put my cell phone, Keys, wallet, and a breathe mint. KYAH this is going to be so fun!! I tell my mom i'm going to hang out with some friends and went into my car.

 

As i drove, i played Arrow by SHINee. It's such a good song! When i got to Lotte World, I see this guy with a Lotte World mask on. Strange... 

 

I waited for Taeminnie in front of Lotte world. And the Mask man all the sudden touched me. "KYAHH! GET YOUR DIRTY PAWS OFF ME!" 

 

I see the man taking off his mask but only a little so only i could see it. Omg what is he doing? is he going to kiss me? Is he planning on rap- "NOONA! why'd you yell at me for!"

 

"TAEMI-" "SHHH! i'm wearing a mask for a reason you know.. He adorably rolls his eyes. "awee i'm so sorry for yelling at you tae-tae! I thought you were a ..

 

"Yeah noona, someone will try to you in front of kids and parents. Not to mention we're in front of Lotte World.." I turn red and stomp towards Lotte World.

 

Taemin runs after me, "awe is noona mad!? I'm sorry! Hit me!" I run away laughing at his sillyness.

 

" Tae-Tae, I'll pay for the tickets." I look through my purse to look for it. "No noona! Boys are supposed to treat their girls at a date!" "tae-" "Noona if you feel bad, you can treat me ice cream! i'm strangley craving ice cream today."

 

I laugh and say "Okay!" When we get inside, This camera man asks if we want to take a picture together. Before i can reply, Taemin poses with me in front of the Lotte World Sign. 

 

I just smile but Taemin is like "Noona! make a heart shape with me with your arms!" so we took a picture together like that.. ugh so embarassing! The camera man hands us the picture and Taemin takes it and puts it in his pocket. 

 

Awe i wanted it.. I pouted. Taemin notices that, "Turn that frown upside down! we're going to have so much fun today!" so i fake smiled. And taemin led me to the rollar coasters...NOOO!!