Should i call him or not..?? Should i call her or not..?? oh wait, i don't have her number..

oh my god, TAEMIN'S IN MY TENT!

(A/N)

Hellooo~~! my computer is fixed now! YAYY!! so i'll try to make the chapters readable.. kekeke.. enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your pov

 

Ye won comes into the car and gets all hyper. "omg! I JUST TALKED TO KEY FOR THE LONGEST TIME EVER! he gave me his number! keke" Ye won blushes and shows the autograph to me. 

 

"wow.. taking things too quickly don't you think?" i jokingly ask. Ye won turns even more red ( if that's even possible) and yells at me, "YAH! your just jealous! just shut up and drive home!" 

 

I drive home chuckling. This time again was the SHINee maration. sighh i guess the concert wasn't enough for her.... 0.o

 

BUT, i join with her singing the whole ride. What? It was fun! When we got home, My mom was waiting for us in front of our house. hehe she missed me too much. ;)

 

After talking to my mom about everything, and bringing our stufff in, Ye won left and i went upstairs. "GOOD NIGHT MOM!" "GOOD NIGHT SWEETY!" i went on my bed and took our the autograph Taemin gave me. 

 

Sighh he has such a adorable handwriting!! i touch over it. and when i look at the corner, i blush and pick up my phone...

 

hmm should i call him or not...?? aish, WAIT no boys are the ones supposed to call first if they asked a girl for their number! BUT he could want to make me wait forever for him to call....

 

AISH! too confusing! i pouted and went to bed. 

 

Taemin's pov

 

 

After the fan signing, my arm was ready to fall off. When i thought about ~~~~~ noona though, it made me feel energetic again. sigh HOW CAN SOMEEONE BE SO PERFECT! 

 

"hyung! let's go home already!!" 

 

"arrasoo arraso ! wait in the car!" Onew hyung says... of course he's talking to Luna from f(x).. (A/N) yes i'm a big fan of Lunew...

 

i walk to the car and slump back into the seat. Suprisingly, Everybody was here except onew. sighh i want to sleeeppp already!!

 

I went to sleep in the car because i was so exhausted from fansigning. i swear, i love my fans but sometimes i just hate myself for being so cute that soo many girls would want my autograph. 

 

~Taemin in Dream land~

 

i heard giggling somewhere... and i saw ~~~~~ noona right in front of me. She was giggling and saying "Should i call him or not!?" I giggled and the next thing i knew, 

 

The scene switched, This time i was in a amusement park and ~~~~~ noona was holding my hand saying "Taeminnnniee!! cmon pay more attention to me and not your ice cream!" 

 

And the scene switched again "~~~~~-ah" ~~~~~ noona get suprised at me for not saying noona after it. "w-weh?" "saranghae and i aalways will" ~~~~~ noona starts crying. "Na-nah do saranghae!" 

 

and right when we're about to kiss, i woke up because of Key umma shaking me. 

 

Taemin's pov

 

"BARNICLES UMMA! why would you wake me up! i was about to kis-" then i stop in my tracks because key umma would ask all these emotional questions and be all like "MY BABY IS GROWN UP ALREADY!"

 

Key hyung rolls his eyes and walk into our dorm. 

 

I jump on my bed. HOME SWEET HOME! Then i take out my phone, and look for ~~~~ noona's contact, "should i call her or not..??" i ask myself.. Then it hits me, "Oh, wait.. i don't have her number... she has mine so she's the one who has to call me first. WAIT what if she's trying to play hard-to-get!? i'm doomed!"

 

I pouted and kicked my socks off.. UGHH life stinks barnicle brains! I just sleep and hope that ~~~~~ noona would call me first. Please noona! i believe in you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N!!  SO HOW WAS IT!? i was just gonna sleep but i woke up and kept writing for my only five subscribers! THAT'S HOW AWESOME YOU GUYS ARE! Thank you guys and if you guys have more tips, then comment about it! i'm happy because all of my five subscribers left a comment!! YAYY chao!