jonghyun to the resque

oh my god, TAEMIN'S IN MY TENT!

Jonghyun's pov

 

I woke up and noticed that taemin was still gone! Ughh hes so gullible! And yet so cute!

 

I better go find him before key nags me and minho stares at me with his charisma.

 

I go into my car anf think of places where he could be..... hmmm AhHa! The park where our cocert will take place today because he's too dumb to think of other places to hide

 

Pleasee. I drive away crossing my fingers.

 

When i got there, people were trying to get inside this one tent screaming "TAEMIN!!! KYAHHH"

 

DONT FREAKING TELL ME HE SLEPT IN THAT TENT. OMG.

 

i hide my face and yelled in my best girly voice " OMG IT'S JAEJOONG FROM DBSK!!"

 

the girls looked at where i was pointing and ran over there. Sigh, that problem is gone.

 

i ran over to the tent and saw this beautiful girl blushing and taemin blushing. another girl with shock in her face.

 

Taemin pov

 

This is embarassing but why do i feel so happy? jonghyun hyung appeares out of no where and looked at me with disappointment.

 

"HYUNG!!! You meanie barnicle brain! You never tried to find me!" I pouted.

 

I looked at the girls and said " im so sorry for sleeping in your tent. I hope to see you guys again. BYEEE!"

 

And i dragged jjong hyung out of the tent and went to my car and let him go to his car.

 

When we arrived key umma runs to me and asks me all these questions so i got annoyed and went to my room.

 

Ahhh! Home sweet home.

 

Your pov

 

Omg i still cant believe what happened...

 

THE SHINEE'S CONCERT

 

I danced to ring ding dong with yewon and made huge fools of ourselves.

 

Idc because i had fun.when the concert was over, we got on line for fansigning.

 

I hope taemin doesnt noticeme pleaseee. When it was our turn, i went to onew, minho,key,jonghyun and jonghyun said to me "hey! Your the girl that slept with taemin!"

 

"SHHH FAN GIRLS WILL KILL ME IF THEY FIND OUT!" i yell

 

jonghyun looked taken back for a second and nodded. I smiled gently and went to taemin.

 

Taemin's eyes opned widely as he saw me. Then he smiled and said "it's like fate running into each other again. "

 

he asked for my name. I glared at him and said "im not a easy to get you know.." he laughed liked its the funniest joke ever and holds up the paper that hes supposed to sign on..

 

ohh right.. its for the poster. I mentally slapped myself. And whispered "~~~~~~~." He grinned and wroote my name and something on the corner and chuckled evily.

 

I took the paper from him and ran out of there. When i got in my car, i looked at what taemin signed and saw "hey noona! I think your cute! Call me! ♡" and besides it was..... his number.