Is this Fate?

oh my god, TAEMIN'S IN MY TENT!

Here's another chapter for you loveliess :D

____________________________________________________________________

 

~~~~~~'S pov

 

Yewon helped me get ready to go to the Ice Rink. I made sure to wear comfy clothes because i knew i was gonna fall a lot.

I was so glad that Yewon was next to me when i needed her the most. I looked at Yewon and smiled, Yewon noticed this

 

and looked at me weirdly. After i was done preparing, Yewon put make up on me to cover my dark circles. Then we walked out of my house

 

holding hangs and laughing. People looked at us wondering if we were lesbians. So we laughed even more.

 

When we got in my car, Yewon plugs in her Ipod and is about to turn on a SHINee's song but puts on Exo-k instead.

 

I smile at her to show her that i was thankful.

 

"Yah, Stop smiling at me like that, it makes me feel weird!" Yewon blurts out.

 

"hehe, Okay Yewonnn~!" i stick out my tongue at her and start driving away to the Ice Rink.

 

Taemin's Pov

 

I was waiting for Mir to show up when all the sudden, i saw someone really familiar. I couldn't put my finger around it.

 

"BOO!!" I jumped around to see Mir holding his belly from laughing too much. "HAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU'RE EXPRESSION!

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I smack Mir on the head as he kept on lauging. People started looking at us so i dragged him out of there

 

before fans knew who i was.

 

After i forgave Mir for jumping at me, We ran towards the ice rink with the ice skates in our hands.

 

Suddenly, i bumped into a girl, i felt a familiar scent as the girl falls on top of me.

 

We just stare at each other as we soon noticed who we were looking at.

 

"~~~~~ NOONA??!!!" I saw her eyes widening and jumping off of me and looking away.

 

I got up and saw her friend glaring at me, whooaaa rude much? I ignored her and helped ~~~~~ noona dust off her pants.

 

"Are you okay Noona?" i worriedly asked her. ~~~~~ noona just shook my hands off and smiled at me.

 

Then she just aburtly left with her friend. 

 

Mir questionly looks at me so i shrug at him. Hmm i wonder what's wrong with her. I was about to chase her but mir pulled me to the skating rink.

 

"cmon taemin, we don't have all day you know..." Mir said as he rolled his eyes. 

 

I look back at ~~~~~ noona and back at mir and went with Mir.

 

~~~~~~'s pov

 

I ran away as quickly as i could with Yewon trailing behind me. Yewon tried hard to keep up with me. 

 

After we went into our car, i started crying again. I felt yewon gasp and pat me on the shoulder.

 

"shh ~~~~~, it's ok, just forget about him." I nodded as Yewon hugged me and put my head on her shoulder. 

 

Sulli's pov

 

"OMG UNNIE! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! ARE YOU EXCITED? BECAUSE I SURE AM!!!!" I shout at Luna Unnie.

 

Luna just excitely nods. 

 

"Shut up would you? Even the audience will be able to hear you." Amber cooley said as the coordi puts on her makeup.

 

I pouted and pretended to zip my mouth. 

 

I cant believe i'm going to debut today!

 

(During the preformance)

 

I told my body to relax as i'm about to enter the stage. I hear the crowd shouting and yelling out. 

 

As the song starts, i start dancing. After my singing part, i messed up so i smiled really widely on accident because i was so nervous. 

 

I pray to god as i kept on preforming about not messing up. 

 

After the preformance, i sighed in relief as i walked into our changing room. 

 

Krystal comes up to me and says "You were totally good on the stage!!" 

 

" Obviously" i say as i roll my eyes. Then suddenly, i remember me and Taemin's kiss and giggled uncontrollably. 

 

This. is. the. best. day. Everr!!

 

________________________________________________

Hey guys! i hoped you liked this update! Write comments below if you ship taelli or you and taemin so i know who to  put together. (that sounds weird) haha Thanks!

Bonus :D

This is yummy, I wonder what schedule we have next..

 

Oh well, i'm just gonna enjoy my food. 

 

mmmm let's get married.

AFTER EATING

Can i please have some more???