파트 2

♥ I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE ♥

                                      

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you she was a two-face"Taeyeon whispered to sehun.He then faced her."Yeah,I think I realized that"Sehun said before turning his gaze back on the screen.Taeyeon slouched  on the chair,letting out a sigh.They were watching a movie and they were sitting  one row behind Baekhyun and yoona.How fustrating?Taeyeon thought,,That was suppose to be her,not that two-face.She could even see yoona feeding baekhyun some popcorn,while giving him cute smiles.Ugh!!.Not taking it anymore,Taeyeon stood up from her seat and left,She kept walking until she found the exit.But before she could walk off,a hand gripped hers.

 

 

 

"Wait"Sehun whined.Taeyeon sighed.For a moment she wished it could have been Baekhyun.But it wasn't,and it wasnt going to be him,never.He didnt care about her in any way.So of course it had to be sehun."Let's go"She mummbled before loosening sehun's grip and walking off."Why?"Sehun whined behind her.Grabbing her wrist again,He turned her around.He easily saw the tears forming in her eyes."Let me go"Taeyeon yelled pushing his hand away."No"Sehun yelled back pulling her into a hug."It's okay,cry all you want,Am here"

 

 

Back to Baekhyun:

 

 

 

The movie ended and they both stood up."That was a great movie"Yoona cheered,Baekhyun nodded in agreement.They walked to the exit.Yoona clinged onto baekhyun's arm.

 

 

"Oppa?"She asked trying to gain his attention."Hmm?"Baekhyun hummed as an answer."Why is everyone so mean to me?"Yoona then asked.Baekhyun stopped walking and looked at her."What do you mean?Everyone loves you"Baekhyun beamed a smile."No,not everyone just you and the other guys"Yoona said while looking down."No,I mean who couldnt like you"Baekhyun asked pulling yoonas chin up.

 

 

"Well....That Taeyeon girl...She's so mean to me"Yoona cried.Baekhyun smile disappeared before pulling yoona into a hug."Dont worry about her, she's just a b***,She doesnt matter,Because everybody esle doesnt like her either,They like you"Baekhyun said kissing yoonas forehead."Really?"Yoona asked while her lips formed a big smile."Yeah,so stop worrying about that stupid girl"Baekhyun replied  grabbing yoonas arm,and continuing walking.

 

Author:

 

 

 

 

As they kept walking they saw Taeyeon & sehun together sitting by the bar.After aguring so much.Baekhyun and yoona decided to accompany them.

 

"HeY"Yoona greeted them with a big smile.Taeyeon who was on her phone looked up.Look who decided to show up!she thought.Rolling her eyes she stared back at her phone.Sehun as well looked up.

 

"Oh,look the b**** showed up"He smirked,While yoona rolled her eyes,before turning back to baekhyun.

 

"SEE!,Why are they so mean to me!!"She started whining."Ugh! talking about annoying people"Sehun whined rolling his eyes."hey dude! tell your girlfriend or whatever she is to shut ."

 

Baekhyun looked at sehun before glaring at him."What if I dont want to!huh?!"He yelled."She can do whatever she wants."He then   walked away.Followed by Yoona who was clinging onto his arm.

 

Sehun turned back to taeyeon,who was busying playing with her phone."Okay?"He asked."Yeah,lets go"Taeyeon answered standing up from her seat.She grabbed his arm pulling him along.

 

 

A/N

 

Short update! sorry,I had to write fast.I didnt have  much ideas,so sorry!! I'll do better in the next chapter!! promise. The next update will be during the weekend okay?!

Well comment and subscribe!

The next update will be longer!!! I promise! i'll do my best!! fighting!! -iloveexalot

(Also i didnt reread! sorry for mistakes! I'll check later!)