바보!!!

♥ I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE ♥

 

 

 

                                                  

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was  having a hard time already and to make it worst a new girl transfered to their school,whats her name again? oh,yeah yoona.The one that is  so much better than her, transfor student.She absoultly hates her.She hates how she looks so innocent.She hates how she's so pretty and how every guy likes her.I mean taeyeon doesn't care about all the other guys.She only cares about one,and guess what?That stupid yoona already took him too.What to do?Taeyeon let out a sigh."Stupid transfer student"She mumbled under her breath before standing up from her seat."Where are you going?"Eunji asked as she saw her leader standing up."Am going to fight for my love,duh?!"Eunji sighed before giving taeyeon thumbs up as approval."I'll get going then"..

 

As taeyeon walked down the hallway ,she  almost had a heart attack as she saw her beloveded baekhyun looking at the new girl through the window.Aigoo!she thought before walking towards him."Yah! What the heck do you think your looking at huh?! You stupid idiot!"Taeyeon said almost yelling,As she stood folding her arms."What?"Baekhyun suddenly  asked causing  taeyeon to  come back to reality.Taeyeon looked at him."Uh-h..Nothing what are you looking at there?"She asked.You actually thought she would say that?Well,I guess you could,After all she is Taeyeon.Baekhyun sighed loudly."None of your bussiness."Baekhyun said returning his glance back to the window."Of course its my bussiness!"Taeyeon yelled, aleast in her head.Like I said she wouldnt use such words on baekhyun.

 

*Yah! author-nim your getting on my nerves.*-Taeyeon

*Sorry..let's contnuine...*

 

"Your right its not my bussiness"Taeyeon spoke out."It's great that you finally understand what is and what is not your bussiness."Baekhyun said sarcasticly.Taeyeon cleared ,while fiddling with her fingers.

 

 

"Oh!She's coming out!"Chen one of baekhyuns friends yelled out."Jinjia?!Where?"Baekhyun asked running towards chen."THere"Chen yelled out pointing at the door.Soon enough a girl came out.Long black hair,Doe eyes,and pink lips that would stretch all the way whenever she smiled.She was perfect,Well only in   guys eyes, of course.Taeyeon looked up and saw Baekhyun talking to her.She couldn't help but feel jelously.Anger rose up.She felt pain."aish!Stupid jerk"she said almost a whisper.She hated him so much right now ,and she didn't know why.She had seen him a bunch of times flirting with girls.But this time it hurted her,For the first time.Was it because she was worried of losing him?Worried that yoona was so much better than her?Worried that  yoona  might steal him away from her?No! she wasn't going to let that happen,never.She had to come up with a plan.A good one.One that baekhyun wouldn't find out about..

 

She had,had enough of the little lovely dovey scene baek and that chick were having.Walking by them,she crashed her shoulder against yoona's.Yoona turned and glared at taeyeon.Taeyeon scoffed,and glared back at her."Yah!Why did you do that?"Baekhyun yelled at taeyeon before turning back to yoona."Are you okay?"He asked her."Yes,Oppa"Yoona answered with the most innocent face.Taeyeon scoffed."This b***"She mumbled."yah!What did you just call her?"Baekhyun yelled."You heard me!"Taeyeon yelled back."Yah!Your the only b *** here!"Baekhyun said causing Taeyeons eyes to widened.Her heart beat accelerated.Did he just call her that?Her gaze became blurry,but she quickly stopped her tears.She clenched her fists.She stepped back,letting out a scoff."Yeah I am a b** and what?At least am not a two-face!"Taeyeon yelled at baekhyun,Taking one last look at them ,she walked away."Aish!This girl!"Baekhyun then turned his gaze back at yoona."Are you sure your okay?"...

 

"Stupid jerk...I hate you.." Tears rolled down Taeyeon's face.She was currently leaning on a wall in the rooftop.Where nobody could see her.She didn't want to show anyone her weak side.The side she hated.School had ended,So she cried as loud as she could.Letting out all the pain she felt.Tears came out and dried.Soon enough it started to rain..She just let the rain pour on her.She didn't care about anything right now,She didn't care about how her parents were going to kill her for not being home yet.She didn't care about getting sick,or even dying.She just didnt give a crap about anything.She just wanted to let everything out.

 

To be contnuied.....

 

 

 

A/n

 

Sorry for not updating in a long time!!! 2days?Woah!

Well,Here's your update!! yoona appeared!!! How do you feel about yoona?

Well yeah,poor tae-tae!! ( sorry i was listening to zhang li yin's new song 'agape',It's sad T.T)

Well comment and subscribe!! oh and dont worry seyeon and other shippers!! I'll give you moments!!

Well I have a poll for you guys please answer,

 

 

And this one too, ( for baekyeon shippers)

If you guys pick D.) ,......in the answers please comment your opinion below! thanks!