나는 / 싫어 당신을 사랑 해요!

♥ I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE ♥

 

                                   

 

 

 

                                

 

 

 

Taeyeon smiled happily."Finally!"She yelled."He's finally going to know who's the real yoona"She smiled."He's finally going to be mine!"She cheered happily.

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you going to win?Huh?Yoona?Tell me."Baekhyun asked or more like demanded an answer from yoona."Its n-othing oppa!"Yoona said approaching baekhyun,who was leaning on the wall,with crossed arms."I heard you say you were going to win something! So tell me...now!"He yelled."I told you its nothing!"Yoona yelled back tears forming in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around baekhyuns waist."Tell me ..now"Yoona looked up."Fine!Its because that taeyeon girl said she was..going to beat me up because you like me..and..not her"She made up an excuse."Please save me oppa!"She added.Baekhyun only sighed and pushed yoona away from him."She was right"He whispered loud enough for yoona to hear."What d-o you me-an?"She asked."She was right..you..yo-u are a two-face!"Baekhyun replied raising his voice at the end."No! I-m not a tw-o - face!"Yoona yelled trying to hug baekhyun again,But baekhyun took a step back."Dont..touch me..I dont liked two faces..like You!"He yelled at yoona before running away.

 

 

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

I cant belive this.She actually is a two-face...

 

Flashback:(authors pov:)

 

Baekhyun walked through the hallways still dumbfounded by the kiss taeyeon had just given him.He didnt know what to feel.Just as he walked passed the bathroom,he heard some girls disscusing."He's mine!Stay away from him,his mine,only mine,Okay?He wont ever like you,So you should just give up,Sweetheart!He likes me not you!"He heard a girl say.He was about to walk away but then he recongized that the voice belonged to yoona."I wouldnt be so sure about that!I mean the kiss we just had said otherwise.So watch out,I might steal him from you!"He heard taeyeon say.He decided to stay and hear the rest of the convo,since it was about 'him'.

 

But at the end he wished he hadnt listened.

 

 

Back to baekhyuns pov:

 

I lay on my bed feeling tired.I still cant believe it.Taeyeon was..right.Yoona is a two-face.How come I never noticed?She was so kind and innocent looking,it just didnt seem true to me.Now I feel foolish to have believed yoona was a good-girl.She even lied to me..

 

 

 

 

 

Next day:( still baekhyuns pov)

 

I walk lazily through the halls.I didnt sleep much yesterday,I was too busy thinking about yoona and well taeyeon too.I sigh.Just then yoona appears infront of me asking for forgiveness."Oppa!please forgive me!"I roll my eyes and try to walk away but yoona pulls me back with her hand."Let me go!"I yell at her."Oppa!Why are you being so cruel to me!"She yells at me.I honestly feel bad.Why am I being so mean to her?I dont know.But I feel like I have to.I have to forget about her.I might hate mean girls like,Taeyeon, but I hate two-faces even more."Just let me go!"I yell again."no!oppa please!"She cries.Ugh!Why is she being like this!!.As am about to open my mouth to talk again I stop taeyeon leaning on a locker with a smirk plastered on her face."Oppa!please lets talk!"I hear yoona tell me,But am too focused on taeyeon for some reason to answer her back.

 

 

 

Authors pov:

 

Taeyeon saw baekhyun staring at her."assa! your plan worked!"She congratulated herself.After some time she decided to approach baekhyun and well yoona."yah! dont you see he dont want you!"She yelled at yoona pushing her away from baekhyun."shut up!This is none of your bussiness!"Yoona yelled back."It may or may not be my bussiness but face the realitly!Baekhyun doesnt want you anymore because your a stupid two-face!"Taeyeon yelled at yoona.Why is she so harsh?Baekhyun thought."He likes me not you!!of course he wants me!Right oppa?"Yoona cried turing her gaze to baekhyun,who stood still.Taeyeon also turned back to look at baekhyun.She crossed her arms."Umm.."Baekhyun mummbled."See he doesnt want you!"Taeyeon yelled out with a bit of sarcasim.She then walked away pulling baekhyun along with her ,she didnt even wait for yoona to yell back at her.

 

 

 

Baekhyun stopped his steps in the middle of the hallway,causing taeyeon to stop too."Thanks"He mummbled."It's okay its no ..big deal"Taeyeon said playing with her fingers."Well,Bye"She waved at him and started to walk away but baekhyun grabbed her wrist causing her to stop.She faced him"I need to talk to you"He said nervously.He then pulled her inside the janitors closet.Closing the door behind him,he turned to face taeyeon who had her arms crossed.

 

 

 

Silence invaded the atmosphere.Both of them looking at each other."You were r-ight.."Baekhyun said breaking the silence.Taeyeon looked up"I know..."She teased,while baekhyun nodded."I never thought you would be right..."He mummbled."Yah!"Taeyeon yelled rolling her eyes,while baekhyun chuckled."So..What now?"Baekhyun looked up."What do you mean?"He asked.Taeyeon chuckled."I mean,What now?What are you going to do about yoona?"Baekhyun shrugged."I dont know,I guess i'll have to forget about her"Taeyeon nodded."Of course you do!!!,You also have to start thinking about..me"Baekhyun chuckled."I already told you that I cant lik-"Taeyon cutted him off by pecking his lips.Baekhyuns eyes widened."Dont be so sure about that,I'll make you fall for me,Because your mine and only mine".....

 

 

A/n

Words:804

Characters:4453

Not so long chapter right?Well sorry!,I had already finshed chapter 11 and it was the best chapter i have ever written!!!!And then it got deleted!!! I seriously cried because i was so frustrated!!! It was perfect!!*whines*.Anywho I hope you like this update!it isnt as great and perfect as the other one though!!.

Please comment!And give your opinion!!!And subscribe if you like my fanfic!! love ya!!

-Iloveexalot