키스

♥ I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE ♥

                                               

 

 

"No!"Taeyeon shouted wrapping her arms around baekhyun's waist."Dont say sorry.....please.."She said almost a whisper.Baekhyun only sighed.He never meant to hurt her,but he did.He just wishes he could do something but he can't,He doesnt like her and he doesnt think he ever will."Taeyeon,I need to go..."He whispered,Causing Taeyeon to lift her head."Don't..."She wrapped her arms stronger around his waist,while he simply kept his arms to the side.

 

 

"Taeye-on...Please stop-"Baekhyun Started saying but felt  something soft on his lips.Shes kissing me?He wandered.Taeyeon unwrapped her arms from his waist and instead wrapped them around his neck,bringing him closer to her.She began kissing him softly,Then she kissed him more passiontely. 'Dont kiss her back!'Baekhyun warned himself.But eventhough He tried his best ,he ended up kissing her back.Taeyeon moved her hands up to baekhyuns head and began running her fingers through his hair.Baekhyun unconsiously wrapped his arms around her waist.After sometime Taeyeon stopped kissing him and backed away removing his arms from her waist."I'll make you fall for me..slowly...So dont say sorry yet"She then opened the door and ran out.

 

"Wa-i-t ! W-hat?!!!"Baekhyun shouted still dumbfounded  by  the kiss she just gave him.

 

"Good job,good job,Taeyeon,I feel proud of you!"Taeyeon congratulated herself infront of the mirror.She gave herself thumbs up.Ugh!That was amazing!She thought remembering the kiss she had just had with baekhyun.She touched her lips and couldnt help but blush."I hope I get to kiss him like that again"She mummbled feeling happy.

 

"Get to kiss who again?"Yoona suddenly came through the door,folding her arms."None of your bussiness!"Taeyeon replied rolling her eyes.She then walked towards the door but yoona pulled her arm."It's baekhyun, Am I right"yoona then asked still grabbing onto taeyeons arm."If it is,then what?"Taeyeon yelled pushing her arm away from yoonas grip.

 

"Then stay away from him,His mine,only mine,Okay?He wont 'ever' like you,so you should just give up sweetheart!.He likes me not you!"Yoona yelled at taeyeon."I wouldnt be so sure about that!.I mean that kiss we just shared said otherwise.So watch your back,I might steal him away from you."Taeyeon yelled back smirking.Yoona clenched her fist."No you wont,Remember he only likes me,Not you thats why he hates you.!I'm going to make him hate you even more!"She yelled and raised her hand to slap taeyeon but taeyeons hand was quicker then hers and quickly grabbed it."Dont you dare"Taeyeon said,While yoona whined about how much it hurted."Let me go!"Yoona yelled.

 

"Dont think you won this! I will win,Me! only me!."She added opening the door,Turning her gaze outside she  was quickly surpised as she saw baekhyun leaning on the wall.With his arms folded"What is that ,that you will you win?huh?"He asked with a bit of sarcasim,Anger could be seen through his eyes."Go ahead, tell him,Yoona....."Taeyeon whispered in yoonas ear before walking away with a smirk on her face.

 

 

 

 

A/n

Sorry again guys!.Short update!I have school now,and its diffcult to update!.I'll try to update this weekend! so please wait patiently for it!.Just hope i can write a long chapter again!.Please comment your opinions or feelings! If you have any ideas for this story,please tell me i might consider them!.Well goodbye!-iloveexalot!

P.s 

I've opened a review shop so if you have a fanfic or one-shot you want to be reviewed please request!

-Devil?or Angel?review shop!(click to request)