파트 1

♥ I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE ♥

                                           

 

 

 

 

"Okay,students please take a seat,class is about to start"Ms.lee said as she walked over to her desk and sat down."Where is she?"Eunji wondered as she didnt she her leader anywhere.Taeyeon wasn't exactly the one to miss school.She may be mean and have bad grades and all,but she never misses school.This worried eunji.

 

Kim's residence:

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah! wake up!!"Ms.kim yelled from the first floor.Hearing no response she decided to go up to taeyeon's room.Opening the door she saw a sleeping taeyeon,along with tissues everywhere.She approached her and shook her a bit."Taeyeon-ah wake up,your going to be late for school."She whispered recieving a groan from taeyeon.Ms.kim sighed.She took her palm and placed it on taeyeons forehand but quickly removed it when she felt the warmness it had."Taeyeon-ah,Your sick so stay home today,okay?"Taeyeon shook her head and stood up."No,I have to go to school."Ms.kim pulled her back down on the bed."No,your staying home,you can't go to school like this"Taeyeon sighed."Okay,then"She laid back down."I'll be back"Ms.kim said before walking out the door.Taeyeon groaned."Aish! jinjiayo?Wae!"she wined."I need to go to school!!!"She sat up and grabbed her phone from the lap table( idk)."Hmm...I should call him"She mumbled before dialing a number and placing the phone on her ear."Yoboseyo?"The person on the other line answered."Sehun-ah,can you come to my house?"Taeyeon asked."Ah,Yea,why?"Sehun asked."I'll tell you when you get here"Taeyeon then hung up.

 

 

"Anneyeongseyo"Sehun greeted Ms.kim before going inside the house."What are you doing here sehun-ah?"Ms.kim asked aware that it was a school day and sehun should be in school by now."Taeyeon-noona said to come over,So I have to obey her"Sehun replied.Ms.kim nodded knowing how bossy her daughter could be."Okay then,Go on i'll be down here if guys need anything"Sehhun nodded before walking up the stairs towards taeyeon's room.

 

 

"Taeyeon-noona?"Sehun asked while knocking on the door."Come in!!!"Taeyeon yelled.Sehun came in and was caught of guard when he saw all the mess.tissues here and there.clothes scattered everywhere."What?"Taeyeon asked sehun who was looking everywhere."You got a problem with my messiness?"Sehun shook his head."N-no,of course not,What did you need me here for?"he asked taking a seat on taeyeons bed."Ah,oh yeah You need to help me with something"Taeyeon reached over to her desk and grabbed her laptop."Okay,so my plan is to get a little revenge on yoona"Taeyeon smirk."Yoona? who is that?"Sehun asked confused."This new girl at school,she stole my baekhyun from me"sehun sighed.this girl only thinks about baekhyun,its not fair!he thought."So are you going to help me or not?"Taeyeon asked looked straight at sehun's eyes,waiting patiently for a yes.Sehun sighed before saying yes."Okay so this is my plan...."

 

Back to seoul highschool:

 

 

Eunji pov,

 

I sighed as I lean on a locker.where the heck is she?I wonder.Taeyeon didnt come to school today and I feel worried.Someone or should I say Byun Baekhyun must have done something to her.letting out a sigh ,I stand up straight and walk  towards.As am walking I see baekhyun talking to the new transfer student,Whats her name? yoong,No wait,yoona.Yeah yoona.Hmm?I quickly hide behind a wall and listen."ya! yoona lets go to the movies later"I hear baekhyun tell yoona."Okay then,ill see you later"Yoona replied.She then walked away.Now's my chance.I walk over to baekhyun and pat his shoulder.He turns and faces me."What?"He asked."What did you do to taeyeon?"I asked him,Baekhyun rolls his eyes before answering me."Nothing,why?"I sigh and tell him."She didnt come to school today and she never misses school so you must have done something"Baekhyun sighed."Well,I didnt okay? it's not my fault she's absent"He then walked away.I clench my fist."I can't believe taeyeon liked that jerk!!".

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

6;00 pm

 

 Am getting ready for my movie date with yoona."Aish! she's so beautiful"I mumble while I fix my hair infront of the mirror.While I get ready I remember what eunji told me.How taeyeon didnt go to school today. I wonder why she didnt. I mean it couldnt  possibly  be because I called her a b***,right?.Everyone calls her that anyways.Must've been something esle.I grab my jacket on walk out the door.I walk towards my car and drive over to yoonas house.

 

"yoona?,yes am here already"I say throught the phone."Arasoo"Yoona replies to me.I wait patiently and then she yoona coming out."Woah! she looks so beautiful"She's wear a skin color jacket with a pink purse:

She walks towards my car and seat down."Hey"I then drive to the movie theater.

 

 

Author's pov:

 

 

 

Baekhyun and yoona arrive at the movie theater.They pay for the tickets and buy some popcorn.They then go watch the movie.They enter through the door,and approach the seats.As their walking they see taeyeon & sehun walking towards them.Taeyeon smirks and pulls sehun along.Sehun looks up and smirks when he sees baekyoon ( sorry am lazy xD).."Hey guys"Taeyeon greets them while grabbing sehuns hand.Baekhyun sighs.Before pulling yoona along  with him.As they pass by yoona glared at taeyeon.Sehun noticed and grabs yoona's hand quickly causing baekhyun to also stop."Yah! let go of her"Baekhyun yells trying to slap sehun's hand away."Yah! Teach your girl or whatever she is,some manners"Sehun yells back before harshly letting go of yoonas hand.Yoona scoffes softly before turning to baekhyun"Oppa! he's so mean to me"she whined.Sehun scoffed."Ya! you little b** stop acting so innocent,it doesnt suit you".....

 

To be contnuied........

 

A/n

 

Part-1 of this chapter.

 

Well here's your update!! enjoy!!

Thanks for the comments and thanks for subscribing as welll!!!!!!!

What do you guys think?

Comment and subscribe!!!please?

oh and a special thanks to    EXOGeneration129   for helping with the ideas!!

Oh and if your subscribed to 'behind the mask' please read chapter 31!!!! - iloveexalot ♥